Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Trapezium Dave posted:

Guess who is surprised he is going to be in charge of the US nuclear weapons program. :haw:
edit: okay, maybe it's more literal than I expected. :v:

I actually had no knowledge whatsoever about the pipeline explosion. Good god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Oh no, we aren't proud of reality TV manchildren holding elected office by fooling fools, goodness I have come down with a case of the vapors. Maybe, just maybe, you can be both patriotic and upset; sod off.

We are already seeing some SAD! excellent contenders for the 2017 Gay Abortions: Most Easily Reinterpreted category.

We actually have two contenders for Gay Abortions 2017 from the same loving post, transphobia here. Jesus.

...except who actually knows what messages Ramirez actually intends to include in his cartoons anymore.

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jan 19, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Her and me both.

I fully admit the numbness is fading right now. The last bits of 'sane' days have flown by. Horror is just a couple of days away. God help us all.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
When I was a kid I heard Kennedy's famous "don't ask what your country can do for you" speech and was like "Wait what is this poo poo? Countries exist to serve their citizens and that's it". My feelings about that have never changed, so I I've never gotten behind this whole national pride thing at all.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

"No no no! I wasn't doing a transphobia!" he screamed, as he was chased through the thickets and thorns, the bright hot light of Decency scorching his back. "You know! Lipstick on a pig! Ha ha! That's what I meant! I wasn't-" He trips over a rock and smashes his lovely jaw on a gnarled tree root. He rolls over, bewildered, vision milky and swimming with soft shapes. "Obama... Obama is bad. He did this. He did all this." He coughs out a maroon wad of phlegm. "Debt. Debt will be the end of you all."

The sun rises and crushes him under pure, heavy waves of clean photons. He wheezes something, something not worth hearing, ever. And he is then gone.

Something green grows from under his lovely dying place.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/799974635274194947

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm just going to start openly hoping Ramirez dies.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm just going to start openly hoping Ramirez dies.

He has a real talent for a disgusting kind of hate that his more banal peers can't match. Branco is offensive through blunt incompetence, but Ramirez really is an artist in his own way.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Man, gently caress you.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

It's the laziness that gets me most. "LIKE SARAH PALIN! REMEMBER HER FROM EIGHT YEARS AGO!?"

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

at_least_he_isn't_killing_me.jpg

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Republicans posted:

It's the laziness that gets me most. "LIKE SARAH PALIN! REMEMBER HER FROM EIGHT YEARS AGO!?"

Obama just reduced her sentence.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I'm pretty sure they were making a comment about the cheap jab of bringing up the 'Lipstick on a Pig' soundbites from 8 years ago about Palin.

Edit: which has nothing to do with anything right now, so who the hell knows.

gently caress Ramirez either way.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Jan 19, 2017

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Here in europe we dont kill cartoonist. That "rest of the world" is wrong.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

King Possum III posted:

This was the only one I could find;

the left really are the real racists

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
"Thou art a megababy," said Lord McCoy. "Doublestupid and very bad." Thus issuing his lovely edict he retreated to the warm womb from which he issued his difficult - but true!!! - Nuggets of Wisdom, and laid there, undisturbed, for he was white. Yet deigned he to peer from the clean window of his hidey hole, and yet pass judgement. For indeed if he indeed not do so.... who could possess the courage?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Gay Abortion bait in January. How gauche. Pace yourself, Pramirez!

Or rather

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Y...yes? :confused:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the patriotic equivalent of "if you don't like me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best"

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

uhhhh yehhh thats the stuff, hook it right into my veins yesssss

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

So we found Andrew Hussie's account

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Trapezium Dave posted:

Guess who is surprised he is going to be in charge of the US nuclear weapons program. :haw:

Fun fact: Rick Perry answered that question with "I don't know, who?"

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
Also I came across a ramirez cartoon that leaked into the wild https://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/5964037314.html

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Going in a new direction:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

Paris rejected Israeli software which could have stopped attack

Stiglich posted:

Sun sets on the Obama administration.

Red posted:

What a curiosity that liberals are suddenly averse identity politics when white people do it.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Yes, thank you for your extensive explanation of Pandora's Box. Also thank you for your clumsy bungling of the meaning of the story.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

There is no such thing as a "white" identity, agc

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

gently caress.

quote:

You.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Looks like someone's never paid the prostitute an extra $20 to piss on them (or on the president's bed).

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

I love all these brave right-wing cartoonists that hide behind nom-de-bullshits with their hateful poo poo. I was glad to see that Daily Shoah rear end in a top hat exposed, I hope to see the neckbearded visage of Red Panels guy, as well as this cheese-named gently caress.

Can you tell I work in a job that involves helping people attend the Inauguration? I'm melting down haha.. ha... :smith:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

First gay abortion nomination of 2017 for LGBT bigotry.

No, I think that day was when the not-so-great electors decided Trump should really be the president elect.

The Yellow Ant posted:

Now that is a pun I can get behind.

:vince:

Tei posted:

Here in europe we dont kill cartoonist. That "rest of the world" is wrong.

How did you manage not to hear about Charlie Hebdo?

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jan 19, 2017

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Also, a timeline of Trump's twitter wars.

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

TheBigAristotle posted:

I love all these brave right-wing cartoonists that hide behind nom-de-bullshits with their hateful poo poo. I was glad to see that Daily Shoah rear end in a top hat exposed, I hope to see the neckbearded visage of Red Panels guy, as well as this cheese-named gently caress.

Can you tell I work in a job that involves helping people attend the Inauguration? I'm melting down haha.. ha... :smith:

IIRC Stilton Jarlsberg is his actual name and he used to write for Barney. Like, the purple dinosaur.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

21 Muns posted:

IIRC Stilton Jarlsberg is his actual name and he used to write for Barney. Like, the purple dinosaur.

And Lester and the McCoys do stuff for children, too.

So did Sandusky, though.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

THE PRESIDENCY WHEN WE DON'T TALK ABOUT RACE

THE PRESIDENCY WHEN WE DO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Someone switch the fire with trump so that the sweet, sweet, nuclear fire is hope.

• Locked thread