Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Lurdiak posted:

Deadpool gets to be a dad but Spider-man doesn't, lmao.

do you really want newspaper spiderman to be a dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

After this storyline they adopt Rocket.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Mycroft Holmes posted:

You're seriously asking me if I want the setup to Spider-Baby's Day Out or not?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lurdiak posted:

Oh man, now I want Stan Lee/whoever's writing NSM to get really confused and think that ASM:RYV is now canon in whatever crazy universe they're using.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That loving naked Rocket, Jesus Christ :xd:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

I have a feeling this is a set up to one of those weird Spider-Man pregnant Elsa vampire Joker videos.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
male furry gaze artist much???

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

Joe Quesada bursts through the wall of the thread "HE'S IN HIS EARLY TWENTIES AT THE LATEST!"

In the last issue of Squirrel Girl, they show her 5th birthday party where she dresses as Iron Man Dressed as Spider-Man So She Has Both Of Their Powers. So Spider-Man has canonically been active for at least 15 years!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

:confused:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Renew Your Vows. It's a real good book about Peter and Mary Jane. And their daughter.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ahh, that moment in every parents' life when they find their child's bed all covered in goo.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Baby Parker: the single most competent being in the Marvel Newspaper Universe.

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.

I have so many questions.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Be reasonable, guys. This is an emergency to save the universe. It's not like they had time to pack bags for a vacation.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
Really really hoping for some Groot or Drax next

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

techknight posted:

Needs a microphone or this rap battle is weak.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

i guess they took the time to rearrange all the furniture before they went to sleep?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lamont Cranston posted:

i guess they took the time to rearrange all the furniture before they went to sleep?

I was so distracted by the nude raccoon I didn't even notice that.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.

Kwyndig posted:

I was so distracted by the nude raccoon I didn't even notice that.

It's hard to notice because they throw the 180 degree rule straight out of the window and it makes the layout of the room very confusing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hotels typically have a nightstand on both sides of a single bed. If there's two beds, it depends on the size of the room.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Glad Spider-man didn't spring for a room for Rocket or a room with two beds. Nah, let's put the space stranger on a cot next to my wife

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Renew Your Vows. It's a real good book about Peter and Mary Jane. And their daughter.

May Parker is so neat and I am still annoyed that she isn't allowed to shine. :mad:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

techknight posted:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Endless Mike posted:

In the last issue of Squirrel Girl, they show her 5th birthday party where she dresses as Iron Man Dressed as Spider-Man So She Has Both Of Their Powers. So Spider-Man has canonically been active for at least 15 years!

Yeah I know, but Quesada had a really weird issue with seeing the character grow up in any way, and basically made it his mission to un-marry him and make sure he never has a kid and keep him swingin' and single and remove all references to him being older than early 20s. His reasoning was that if we keep having the character grow up, eventually he'll be senile and in diapers and who wants to read that?

Incidentally, Spider-man Reign was published during Joe Quesada's tenure as editor-in-chief and features a senile old spider-man swinging around in his old man underwear.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

ghosthorse posted:

Glad Spider-man didn't spring for a room for Rocket or a room with two beds. Nah, let's put the space stranger on a cot next to my wife

To be fair, they did tell the clerk he was their son in a costume, so you know, child cot with the queen bed please.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Whoa, We’re Halfway There

Whoa-oh

NUDE RACCOON OVER THERRRRE

Snackmar fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jan 20, 2017

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ManlyGrunting posted:

May Parker is so neat and I am still annoyed that she isn't allowed to shine. :mad:

Her name is Annie Parker.

Annie May Parker. That's right, her name is anime.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

She's named after MJ's and Peter's aunts Anna and May. Anna May Parker. It's a perfectly fine name.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
There's a page of a normie (osborn) realizing he really likes anime

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Does Spider-Man have organic web-shooters in this one and so his daughter also has that ability, or did she steal his web-shooting device? And are some of those webs anchored to bedclothes? How are they holding in place?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Tiggum posted:

Does Spider-Man have organic web-shooters in this one and so his daughter also has that ability, or did she steal his web-shooting device? And are some of those webs anchored to bedclothes? How are they holding in place?

That's a webshooter in the lower right, it just malfunctioned because a certain little girl has no idea how to operate it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

X-O posted:

She's named after MJ's and Peter's aunts Anna and May. Anna May Parker. It's a perfectly fine name.

"Let's name her Anime honey"

"Anna May? Aw you want to name her after our aunts who were mother figures for us? That's so sweet."

"Uh...right...yea."

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Next: Dumpster Diving... FOR LOVE?!

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Holy poo poo they are actually going the trash panda route.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The manager's gonna look out and see that couple's naked kid fighting with a wild dog over trash-food.

"Not the strangest thing I've seen," he shrugs, and goes back to reading his nudie mag.

ConfusedUs posted:

Holy poo poo they are actually going the trash panda route.

Oh my God what if animal control comes and takes him away and the Parkers have to go "bail" him out.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God what if animal control comes and takes him away and the Parkers have to go "bail" him out.

We're never going to see Ronan again are we?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

uPen posted:

This story just started in NSM time. This'll be running until like July or August.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

uPen posted:

Of course we are. He'll be in one panel, out cold, with Drax stepping on him, while Star Lord looks at Rocket and says "where the heck have you been?" followed by a close-up of Rocket's face as he says "Well, let me tell you about this spider-guy I met..." and that will be the end of the arc.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Ronan will appear from offscreen and fight Rocket for the garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Synthbuttrange posted:

Ronan will appear from offscreen and fight Rocket for the garbage

the panel will zoom out and show that the garbage can is actually on top of the sentry ronan is looking for

• Locked thread