Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Got completely wrecked by the Torment boss. Welp. I'll try again using my usual party of BSBs instead, see if that works better.

Any suggestions for a strong RW? I can bring native wall/shout/medica, at the cost of some dps.

edit: Took Pecil/Minfilia with BSBs, Ramza for shout, Yuna with her Medica and Yshtola with wall and proshellga. One slipped wall and everyone dies. No slipped wall and someone dies to regurgitate + immediate stone/tsunami afterwards. And then tailspam comes in late.

This fight is irritating. Its long sections of taking next to no damage where my healers are spamming eiko healblink or curaja on full health targets, and then suddenly the entire party is at half, quarter, or dead.

victrix fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Jan 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
So I got Papalymo's gloves in the lucky draw. They seem like a poor man's Sheepsong and I can't think of a good reason to ever use them over a RW Sheepsong. Convince me otherwise. If possible.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

They are a better sheepsong my man, quickcast is better than hi regen dps wise

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

victrix posted:

Got completely wrecked by the Torment boss. Welp. I'll try again using my usual party of BSBs instead, see if that works better.

Any suggestions for a strong RW? I can bring native wall/shout/medica, at the cost of some dps.

edit: Took Pecil/Minfilia with BSBs, Ramza for shout, Yuna with her Medica and Yshtola with wall and proshellga. One slipped wall and everyone dies. No slipped wall and someone dies to regurgitate + immediate stone/tsunami afterwards. And then tailspam comes in late.

This fight is irritating. Its long sections of taking next to no damage where my healers are spamming eiko healblink or curaja on full health targets, and then suddenly the entire party is at half, quarter, or dead.

Put death resist on everyone, they help to reduce the chances of Regurgitate hitting.

Gush of Boulders ignores defense, so the only way to reduce that damage is by stacking ATK debuffs on him.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Beasteh posted:

They are a better sheepsong my man, quickcast is better than hi regen dps wise

Does the Ley Line quickcast stack with, say, Quistis old SB that also gives quickcast? That's one of the only other mage relics I have. I can't wait for the nightmare banner. I'm saving up a ton of mythril for FFT but I desperately need mage relics. Almost all my teams are physical.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Does the Ley Line quickcast stack with, say, Quistis old SB that also gives quickcast? That's one of the only other mage relics I have. I can't wait for the nightmare banner. I'm saving up a ton of mythril for FFT but I desperately need mage relics. Almost all my teams are physical.

Quickcasts don't stack if they affect the same number of targets for the same number of casts, so no.

It would stack with something like Cid's SSB that gives a self-quickcast.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

ApplesandOranges posted:

Quickcasts don't stack if they affect the same number of targets for the same number of casts, so no.

It would stack with something like Cid's SSB that gives a self-quickcast.

Well, poop. Ok thanks. I'll work on Papalymo for a while and see what other mage relics I can get. I really want a full mage team that doesn't suck.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
What category of attack are Cid Raines's burst commands classified as? Darkness, Black Magic or White Magic?

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Black. I don't think there are any burst attacks which are Darkness school, even in JP. With the exception of Vincent, only physical characters get Darkness school commands.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Hogama posted:

Our own IX event winding down and JP's got these for their new one:

Steiner OSB - 1xST Overflow Fire/Lightning/Ice physical dmg, increased multiplier if enemy is weak/imperiled to Fire/Lightning/Ice

Vivi BSB2 - 6xAOE Fire/Lightning/Ice magic dmg, party MAG/RES +30%, Burst Mode
Attack-> 4xST Fire/Lightning/Ice magic dmg
Defend-> 2xAoE Fire/Non-ele magic dmg, self MAG +30% / DEF -30%

Zidane BSB2 - 9xST random ranged Wind/Non-ele physical dmg, EnWind, Burst Mode
Attack-> "Swift Steal" 2xST ranged Wind/Non-ele physical dmg, enemy ATK -20%, self ATK +20% up to 3 stacks (+- 60%)
Defend-> 2xST ranged Wind/Non-ele physical dmg, party ATK buff based on number of Swift Steal used.

I've actually been waiting for the JP Banners to plan my pulls. I was worried the new Steiner/Vivi relics would be on separate Banners but now I've got 1 Banner to aim for.

I just need to decide if I want to try for Eiko's BSB now since it doesn't reappear in either of the next 2 IX events (since I got Freya's BSB in the Lucky, probably not), and if I want to pull on the other IX banners for Quina stuff/Garnet's BSB2.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Zurai posted:

Black. I don't think there are any burst attacks which are Darkness school, even in JP. With the exception of Vincent, only physical characters get Darkness school commands.

Vayne?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

drat, Vivi's BSB2 is almost as good as Cid Raine's.

Beasteh posted:

Some reddit guy made an effortpost ranking the best mage meta guys and I was pleasantly surprised to see that my girl Trepe is one of the best overall damage dealers, sat just below the top tier Raines/Maria/Papa/Edea/Rapha :unsmith:

Helps that poison is practically never resisted
yea I picked it up last VIII event and she's my number 2 mage right now, even without black 5*. She'll probably be my first character I dive for abilities

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Nope. Vayne's physical command is Monk and his magical command is Black Magic.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

victrix posted:

If I had realized how loving ridiculous Runic is, I would have dumped all my OSBfest mithril on the FF6 banner instead :v:

Runic is feast or famine. The whole thing is, it's basically like magical Tauntaliate - if your enemy doesn't use single target BLK (or WHT, with Indomitable/Grand Cross/Celes BSB2) then you might as well be wasting your gauge.

We've just happened to have two Apoc bosses in a row that have pretty consistent single-target BLK presence (Bart's counters and shoulders, the Black Waltzes' everything)

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
And that's the Royal Blades defeated, Cid Mission'd, and mastered with only one medal lost for damage taken. :toot:

Took two tries, because I made a few mistakes the first time around:

1) Didn't see the blurb in Dr. Mog's text mentioning that Beatrix buffed herself with Reflect at the start of the fight, so I brought Steiner with Draw Fire and Drain Sword instead of Banishing Strike.
2) Used one of my Metamorphose RWs on Vivi right at the start of the fight while Kuja took time out to buff himself with Dread of Death and Momento Mori before using Metamorphose.

Vivi's burst ended up running out after Steiner+ went down, which meant he couldn't do anything against Beatrix+ because of Reflect. And then bad timing on my part led to Climhazzard (which led to Steiner and Quina dying due to Sap) followed by a Seiken Stock Break that annihilated the rest of my party before Eiko's Wayfarer's Hymn went off. Worst part was that Beatrix+ had like 1 pixel of health left, too, meaning if Vivi could've cast either Dark or Darkra, she'd have died. :doh:

So on the retry, I swapped out Drain Sword for Banishing Strike (which ironically ended up being unnecessary) and had Vivi start off with spamming Darkra on Steiner+ until after Kuja had buffed himself and used the RW. So by the time Steiner+ went down, both Vivi and Kuja just tore Beatrix+ apart with the first burst command. She got off a Climhazzard again, but this time I was able to time it so that Wayfarer's Hymn would go off before she could get another turn.

Probably not going to bother with Zidane since I don't feel like putting up with his bullshit.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

W.T. Fits posted:

Probably not going to bother with Zidane since I don't feel like putting up with his bullshit.
Honestly, you can probably just go to town on him with another Metamorphose RW. It neatly sidesteps many of the annoyances of that fight and does a shocking amount of damage even when the target doesn't have a weakness. (Granted, Zidane's defenses and health aren't that good to begin with.) Just make sure to also have someone in the party to drawtaliate.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Elephant Ambush posted:

So I got Papalymo's gloves in the lucky draw. They seem like a poor man's Sheepsong and I can't think of a good reason to ever use them over a RW Sheepsong. Convince me otherwise. If possible.
Quickcast stuff was talked about already but also native Faithga+Haste means you can RW Raines or Wall instead

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!

Zurai posted:

I find it kinda funny that Vincent's commands are classified as Darkness when they both do Fire/NE damage. No dark damage.

I feel the current JP banners are kinda diluted, quality-wise, thanks to the Legend Materia equipment. Legend Materia is basically worthless if you don't already have really good stuff for that character, so it's like putting several pieces of generic no-SB equipment on the banners. Bleh.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

ApplesandOranges posted:

Put death resist on everyone, they help to reduce the chances of Regurgitate hitting.

Gush of Boulders ignores defense, so the only way to reduce that damage is by stacking ATK debuffs on him.

I'll give that a try, I brought Minfilia partly because she has a BSB and partly because it reduces atk/mag, but that's stacking with full break only and it just barely seems to be enough. Problem is if I bring Faris for her Atk/mag SSB, my damage output goes way down.

I'm thinking Eiko's BSB isn't the right RW to bring, pretty sure I need a healing RW BSB, just don't know which one. Are there any medica RWs that are also atk debuffs on the boss?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

victrix posted:

I'm thinking Eiko's BSB isn't the right RW to bring, pretty sure I need a healing RW BSB, just don't know which one. Are there any medica RWs that are also atk debuffs on the boss?

Not that I know of, but the Stoneskin bubble attached to Asylum might help you tank a Tail you wouldn't be able to otherwise. Alternately, Transcendent Dream is instant-cast.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Zidane wasn't a big deal to me as much as people are complaining about it

My setup:
Fran (Power Breakdown, Dismissal) RM Mako Might (SSB: Mist Overload (full breakdown))
Tyro (Banishing Strike, Lifesiphon) RM Dr. Mogs (SB: Wall)
Vaan (Mug Bloodlust, Lifesiphon) RM Ace Striker (BSB: Ark Blast + Defense Breakdown Command)
Basch (Retaliate, Gaia's Cross) RM Battleforged (SB: Apocalypse Shield (Atk+Def medium buff))
Vanille (Protectga, Curaja) RM Knights Charge (SSB: Miracle Prayer)

RW: Shout

Turn 1: Power breakdown, Wall, Lifesiphon, Gaia's Cross, Protectga
Turn 2: Mist Overload, Banishing Strike (remove haste), Mug Bloodlust (cancels his buffs), Retaliate, Shout (he should have used his 3rd steal by the time any of this resolves)

From there just counter any steal or mug with mug bloodlust and banishing strike, reapply wall and shout when he's at 1/2 hp, whenever basch gets his SB it will remove all the atk+def debuffs replacing them with buffs yada yada Ark Blasts and medica SB and easy one shot. Mug Bloodlust and wall definitely keeps him in check as far as damage output is concerned. And of course retauntilate makes sure no one dies to his combo attacks.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Small optimization query, is Lifesiphon or Enelement boosted <attack> better for break gauge? Wondering if I should use LS or Banishing Strike for Minfilia once she has enholy active.

I'm assuming Saint Cross/most two hit abilities are better than LS by default?

FeralWraith
Dec 17, 2007
Lurking Bastard
Going by this https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5otptj/relic_in_nightmare_summon_2_relic_draw_assuming/, there are 40 relics up for grabs in the Summoner Nightmare banner. I have 12 of them currently:
- Arc's Elder Staff
- Krile's Fire Lash
- Terra's Tiara
- Aerith's Wizer Rod and Wizard Staff
- Rinoa's Cardinal
- Garnet's Wizard Rod
- Eiko's Fairy Flute
- Yuna's Tiny Bee
- Ashe's Stoneblade
- Hope's Eagletalon
- Alphinaud's Evoker's Doublet

They're mostly SSB and Tiny Bee-tier, but I have Aerith's BSB and Hope's OSB.

Currently I have zero offensive magical BSBs. My only interests are the BSBs and OSBs, with Yuna's and Garnet's SSB2s being the only decent consolation prizes I see. Do I take my one shot here to try and nab one, or look at the odds, scream, and run away back toward a Tactics Banner 1 pull? Personally, I'm thinking the latter. (Although now that I think about it, it would be prudent to look up future magic-focused banners.)

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

FeralWraith posted:

Going by this https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5otptj/relic_in_nightmare_summon_2_relic_draw_assuming/, there are 40 relics up for grabs in the Summoner Nightmare banner. I have 12 of them currently:
- Arc's Elder Staff
- Krile's Fire Lash
- Terra's Tiara
- Rinoa's Cardinal
- Garnet's Wizard Rod
- Eiko's Fairy Flute
- Yuna's Tiny Bee
- Ashe's Stoneblade
- Hope's Eagletalon

Currently I have zero offensive magical BSBs. My only interests are the BSBs and OSBs, with Yuna's and Garnet's SSB2s being the only decent consolation prizes I see. Do I take my one shot here to try and nab one, or look at the odds, scream, and run away back toward a Tactics Banner 1 pull? Personally, I'm thinking the latter. (Although now that I think about it, it would be prudent to look up future magic-focused banners.)

It's an SSB+ banner, which means every rainbow you pull has a 45% chance of being a BSB or OSB. If you are gunning specifically for a mage BSB, you probably aren't going to get better odds than that for a long-rear end time, especially since any of them you'd pull would be mage gear, which makes it even more likely than pulling one on another SSB+ banner with a mixed pool.

There aren't a whole lot of specifically mage-focused banners for a while - reddit has a guy keeping track of mage banners here https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/52agoo/mage_meta_ultimate_guide_what_relics_to_look_out/ (scroll down to the bottom of the OP to see what's coming up for the next couple months)

It looks like aside from the summoner banner, X isn't bad, IV is pretty good, and the next VIII is solid, too. That seems to be pretty much it between here and the second anniversary banners.

edit: Though this is not to say that the Tactics banner isn't great and that you might not be better off pulling there still, just that if you are specifically trying to gun for mage BSBs / OSBs, you could do a lot worse. You do have a pretty big risk of pulling a dupe, but that might end up being true for a lot of other good banners, too.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jan 19, 2017

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Got Quina's hairpin. :toot:

Not only do I have a 5 Star Support relic for FFIX now, but I have the Water Boost for Tidus.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

My damage output blows. Took him down to about 25-30% before I ran out of gas and he whacked me.

Also brought Esuna which was total dead weight, I thought he cast Petrify with his punches? I haven't seen it happen even once, have I just been very lucky?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

victrix posted:

My damage output blows. Took him down to about 25-30% before I ran out of gas and he whacked me.

Also brought Esuna which was total dead weight, I thought he cast Petrify with his punches? I haven't seen it happen even once, have I just been very lucky?

In the first half of the fight, he has a ~4.9% chance of using Stone Punch, which has a petrify proc. Stone Punch also counts as PHY, so if you brought Tauntaliate to deal with the trash, it'll take care of that, too. He completely removes Stone Punch from his rotation when he passes 50% HP, though, which is incidentally also the part of the fight that is actually dangerous.

Esuna is mostly for fights where status is actually unavoidable (see: the Shell Dragon in the FF9 ultimate) or when you have a free skill slot (say someone's bringing a burst they're gonna be spamming commands on, or are playing Multiplayer)

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

It took a bit of S/L, but I finally managed the CM. Probably the biggest issue I had was in timing Flames of Rebirth (no Prayer of the Lost for me) to trigger at the right time. After that I did eat both Climhazzards, but everyone still "survived" after the Reraise kicked in.

Also Garnet's BSB continues to be great for sheer versatility, since I was able to both keep up on healing with two medics and also clear some of the Sap debuffs.

victrix posted:

Stone Punch is the particular attack that can petrify. But luckily, it's comparatively rare and only has a 9% chance of doing so.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Schwartzcough posted:

I find it kinda funny that Vincent's commands are classified as Darkness when they both do Fire/NE damage. No dark damage.

I feel the current JP banners are kinda diluted, quality-wise, thanks to the Legend Materia equipment. Legend Materia is basically worthless if you don't already have really good stuff for that character, so it's like putting several pieces of generic no-SB equipment on the banners. Bleh.

Yeah, I one hundred percent there with you. Even if I didn't have IB JP side, I wouldn't have pulled on that banner because I have nothing for Realm and only Blood Sword for Terra so getting either of their LMR would be marginal at best. And if all I had pulled was one of those or even both I'd be pretty mad too.

Basically I'm just trying to look at it as an upside of making it real easy to save up my Mythril for whenever they either ditch the idea entirely or start at least giving the LMRs SBs that are at least Shared or Unique strength.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

victrix posted:

Small optimization query, is Lifesiphon or Enelement boosted <attack> better for break gauge? Wondering if I should use LS or Banishing Strike for Minfilia once she has enholy active.

I'm assuming Saint Cross/most two hit abilities are better than LS by default?

Good thing you checked with us because that's incorrect! Actions generate a fixed amount of gauge that is not modified by amount of hits. A regular ability generates 50 gauge, an ability hitting an elemental weakness generates 90, Lifesiphon generates 150 and Wrath generates 180. There are some edge case exceptions, like Faris' BSB commands generating 60, but very few others I can recall off the top of my head, if there even are any. I reckon your problem right now is that the hitters you're bringing right now are just not heavy enough. Cecil and Minfilia are tough, solid hitters, but I don't think this is the fight for them.

Cape Cod Crab Chip fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jan 19, 2017

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Unfortunately I've had really crap luck with BSBs, my only other options are Squall (weak BSB attacks) or Tifa (better), and Tiny Bee (lol), that's it.

I could swap out Pecil for Tifa I suppose. Maybe try Transcendant Dream instead of Asylum for more damage. It feels like I have too much healing and not enough DPS with my current loadout, but if I drop Yuna I'm going to have the opposite problem, I don't think adding Tifa in her place would give me enough DPS to down him before I ran out of healing from a RW BSB healer.

e: I actually have Tidus and his 3 hit water SB with Quina's hairpin, and I tried that one run, but his damage output didn't seem appreciably better than Pecil and he was a lot squishier. I also have an unleveled Paine and her enwater buff, I could bring her just to spam that and water strikes, but I suspect she'll have the same issue as Tidus.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

NGDBSS posted:

It took a bit of S/L, but I finally managed the CM. Probably the biggest issue I had was in timing Flames of Rebirth (no Prayer of the Lost for me) to trigger at the right time. After that I did eat both Climhazzards, but everyone still "survived" after the Reraise kicked in.

Also Garnet's BSB continues to be great for sheer versatility, since I was able to both keep up on healing with two medics and also clear some of the Sap debuffs.
Stone Punch is the particular attack that can petrify. But luckily, it's comparatively rare and only has a 9% chance of doing so.

I just used Cid Raines BSB RW on Vivi and an Endark'd Kuja and vaporized steiner then killed beatrix while she was forced to use back to back climhazzards. I didn't even have to heal (except for casting a Memento of Prayer to clear saps)

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

God gently caress this fight, with very careful ability management I got him low, then one .1s too slow medica from Yuna and that's a wipe.

Think I'll try swapping Esuna for Wrath and taking Transcendant for more DPS, that should push me over.

e: Except Yuna can't use Wrath and I need that slot on Yshtola for Waterga to fulfill the challenge rec. Welp. Hmmmm. Just bring more healing I guess.

victrix fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jan 19, 2017

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Snazzy Frocks posted:

I just used Cid Raines BSB RW on Vivi and an Endark'd Kuja and vaporized steiner then killed beatrix while she was forced to use back to back climhazzards. I didn't even have to heal (except for casting a Memento of Prayer to clear saps)
I've never actually used Memento of Prayer, but thanks for pointing that out for the future. In any case, I did something similar but only had one person (Kuja) using Metamorphose at a time, so things were a bit slower for me. The important thing is that he was the one character who survived a forced Seiken Stock Break without needing the Reraise from Flames of Rebirth, so he could have kept all his buffs and killed Beatrix singlehandedly. Though I could likely have rejiggered things to allow Vivi into the party (instead of Quina with their support abilities), he wouldn't be able to easily access a +MAG buff as with Memento Mori or to access the +MAG/-RES buff at the same time as Kuja.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

FeralWraith posted:

- Arc's Elder Staff
- Krile's Fire Lash
- Terra's Tiara
- Rinoa's Cardinal
- Garnet's Wizard Rod
- Eiko's Fairy Flute
- Yuna's Tiny Bee
- Ashe's Stoneblade
- Hope's Eagletalon

I have 8 of those. My mage BSBs suck and I'd love Terra's tiara to go with her OSB or any of the big hitters (Alph, Ashe, etc). My X synergy is awful too and there's quite a few relics on there for that realm. This is probably my last pull until the 2nd anniversary shitshow.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I only have 7 dupes but my mage relics are pretty drat good right now. May skip

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
I feel like there are too many traps on that nightmare banner.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I got 9/40 on that banner, but there's a ton of poo poo I don't really want either. Any outstanding items there? I have Alphinaud's relics and Rinoa's BSB, no Sheepsong but I do have Papalymo's version. Also have a Keeper's Tome which I never really use. Anything else stand out?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

1st AD posted:

I got 9/40 on that banner, but there's a ton of poo poo I don't really want either. Any outstanding items there? I have Alphinaud's relics and Rinoa's BSB, no Sheepsong but I do have Papalymo's version. Also have a Keeper's Tome which I never really use. Anything else stand out?
I'm not too familiar with the FFX relics, but besides them, the big prizes are Eiko and Ashe's BSBs imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a computer ghost
May 30, 2011

an unhackable cat???

FeralWraith posted:

Going by this https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5otptj/relic_in_nightmare_summon_2_relic_draw_assuming/, there are 40 relics up for grabs in the Summoner Nightmare banner.

Ugh, looking at the list makes me indecisive again, I kinda want to do a pull but I feel like another banner would be better for me. (Major tl;dr incoming)

-I only have 9 relics from the list but they're mostly top tier or pretty good (Krile's Beast killer, Aerith's SSB, Rinoa's SSB+BSB, Garnet's BSB+Wizard Rod, Hope's BSB, Alphinaud's SSB+BSB)
-Add 3 for effective dupes, I have Rosa's Medica+MBlink and Pap's gloves, so Arc's MBlink SSB and Sheepsong+Braska's mageshout would be useless to me
-Big money winners: Ashe's BSB, Krile's BSB, Yuna's BSB2, Hope's OSB, Rinoa's OSB, Terra's OSB+Tiara
-Wouldn't mind getting: Rydia's BSB, Arc's blink SSB, Eiko's BSB, Garnet's SSB2
-I always get Aerith relics I don't need in these things so one rainbow orb is bound to be her SSB again

My future pull plans are Rufus 1 and Fang/Vanille 2 (maybe 1), with the anniversary being up in the air but I'll probably pull on that. I could manage 1 pull on Summoners but it'd be a shameless attempt at chasing Ashe and Krile's BSBs. Normally I'd consider waiting until they show up again but that would be:

-Vayne 2: All 3 bursts aren't bad but if I didn't get Ashe's I'd be unhappy with anything else
-Gogo 1: Pretty good banner but it's 300 years away

There's a chance that Krile's BSB will be on the anniversary banners but last fest they took away my major chase item so I'm a little wary to count on it. I have no self control so I'll probably pull on Summoners but I know I'll regret it.

• Locked thread