Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Imagine having a QB who can complete a 5 yard checkdown without bouncing it

Spoiled brats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

Blue squares is mark davis?

No, Mark Davis is Kathy Geiss

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Aaron Rodgers said he didn't lose a fumble on that sack because "size matters", referring to his hands.

This must be a shot at Alex Smith.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Honestly, I'd love the Packers in the super bowl (natch), but even if the Falcons win, gently caress the AFC teams that are remaining.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/822144129513701376

:kheldragar:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

It's not like Sherman to hold onto anything, this surprises me. I know he is not the type of person to interfere with things of this nature. I'm sure he will grab onto his rehab and prevent it from getting past him.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I can't wait for the takes.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Sherman looked toasted at times this year. Makes sense it's a knee injury because he wasn't the same player (except for the excessive holding)

Edit: the replies to that are like 75% Patriots fans :qq:ing about Deflategate. Just shut the gently caress up already Jesus Christ

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

If there are any Chargers fans left, how should I feel about Joe D'Alessandris?

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Was coming here to post this. What a dumb thing to get punished over

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

TheChirurgeon posted:

:downsroger:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

sharknado slashfic posted:

If there are any Chargers fans left, how should I feel about Joe D'Alessandris?

San Diego's OLs were consistently in the bottom five of the league.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

TheChirurgeon posted:

Not really though?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TheChirurgeon posted:

Trying to cover up a player being injured?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Aaron Rodgers said he didn't lose a fumble on that sack because "size matters", referring to his hands.

This must be a shot at Alex Smith.

Probably not considering they have the same size hands.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

TheChirurgeon posted:

that is actually something I would put pretty high on the list of "things that should be punished"

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

a neat cape posted:

San Diego's OLs were consistently in the bottom five of the league.

Great good

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Turdsdown Tom posted:

that is actually something I would put pretty high on the list of "things that should be punished"

poo poo, that didn't sound right. I don't mean that it was dumb that they *got* punished--yes, they should absolutely have been punished for it. It was dumb as poo poo that they did it, and so are now being punished.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spoeank posted:

Sherman looked toasted at times this year. Makes sense it's a knee injury because he wasn't the same player (except for the excessive holding)

Edit: the replies to that are like 75% Patriots fans :qq:ing about Deflategate. Just shut the gently caress up already Jesus Christ

Man, Patriots fans are second only to Gator fans in being entitled little fuckboys.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Fat Mike said during his presser that if this was a regular season game Nelson, Adams, Allison probably would not play. Woof.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Turdsdown Tom posted:

Especially since teams like the Pats list Brady as questionable for like 12 games a season. Who cares if he is going to play anyway, just list everyone with a bruise.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/822154496780410880

please relinquish the team

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Spoeank posted:

You'd think they'd eventually figure it out that they got as much poo poo as they did because their owner demanded an apology in public before the investigation was over while being a repeat offender already.

:laffo:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

The contrast between how the rest of the league gets punished and what the Giants got is getting increasingly hilarious.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

what the gently caress

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Seahawks probably won't lose a 2nd, but likely they'll lose a 4th or 5th, unless Roger decides to be an rear end in a top hat about it.

Can't wait to see the rating this gets on yourteamcheats.com!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

seiferguy posted:

The Seahawks probably won't lose a 2nd, but likely they'll lose a 4th or 5th, unless Roger decides to be an rear end in a top hat about it.

Can't wait to see the rating this gets on yourteamcheats.com!

They already are losing a 5th for repeated OTA violations.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

What

I guess Woody contributed a lot to Trump and probably has that New York/Jersey connection with him, but I thought Trump was a Pats fan. unless this is something Belichick ordered.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Febreeze posted:

What

I guess Woody contributed a lot to Trump and probably has that New York/Jersey connection with him, but I thought Trump was a Pats fan. unless this is something Belichick ordered.

Source of him being a pats fan? I know he's a Yankees fan, if only because only the richest people go to yankees games.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

here's what could happen

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/822156963928829957

forgot about dan rooney being an ambassador to ireland

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sirtommygunn posted:

You'd think they'd eventually figure it out that they got as much poo poo as they did because their owner demanded an apology in public before the investigation was over while being a repeat offender already.

he deserves an apology more now tho wtf.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Febreeze posted:

What

Woody used to live in Trump Tower and has been a major Repub donor for like 20 years. I don't think the Jets have anything to do with it. Diplomatic positions in allied countries are largely ceremonial I suppose and one of the Rooney brothers was ambassador to Ireland under Obama.

Maybe his younger brother can run the team better than Woody.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

All the western European ambassadorships are cushy cocktail gigs given as reward for political capital.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

he deserves an apology more now tho wtf.

lmao poor billionaire needs an apology for getting a punishment so harsh his team will still end up in the AFC championship game at worst every year until Brady retires. Maybe next time he shouldn't publicly call out his judge, jury and executioner before the sentence is handed out.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I Can't Believe Tom Brady Won His 5th Ring

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

First step to the London Jets.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tom Tucker posted:

All the western European ambassadorships are cushy cocktail gigs given as reward for political capital.

Not when it's a country leaving the EU, therefore going through massive changes

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

First step to the London Jets.

Jexit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY