Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deathrat
May 25, 2010
in the discord, same name as here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
Also in discord under this name.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Jackard posted:

2. Is :v: Alliance Leader Alexander DeLarge :v: gonna be around for this or should we set up a temp group?

I'm not running anything of the sort. This game is bad.

Edit: wat
https://www.worldsadrift.com/alliances/super-dimension-fortress-gooncross/#members

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
:smugdon:

Crobbler Benz
Mar 22, 2016

by Lowtax
Thanks for verifying

Crobbler Benz fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jan 19, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
my discord name is the same as my SA name :v:

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Discord name same as my SA name

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Elewem
Dec 4, 2013

Jar Jar Binks in my Spirit Animal
Discord name is same name. Thank you and please.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

So is there an option to buy it for access? Not finding it on steam or the website

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Does anyone need a key? I'll PM you mine.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Excelsiortothemax posted:

Does anyone need a key? I'll PM you mine.

I'll take it if you don't want it

phourniner
Feb 19, 2007

When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

This looks interesting, if anyone doesn't want their key or has a spare, I'll take it. I have PM's.

Might as well ask since I only found the thread yesterday, signed up too late to get into today's test.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Keegers posted:

I'll take it if you don't want it

Sent.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
How long is this playtest running/how late do they usually go?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Apparently this one is running until Early Access, which is sometime Q1 2017

forge
Feb 26, 2006
joined discord, same name as here.

edit: key obtained.

forge fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Jan 20, 2017

Gendail
May 23, 2006
Joined Discord, same name there as here!

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Is it just me or is metal hard to find?

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat
Discord name is mesnomer

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Keegers posted:

Is it just me or is metal hard to find?

Figured it out you have to goto the bottom of the island to find all the ore

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
Discord name is auzuguwu

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Here is my friend code to whoever wants to grab it:

KH7WR-R2QCW-KPP0A

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
in discord, name same as here Quornes

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Despite the really alpha state of the game I had quite a bit of fun on our airship. Game at least brings some unique fun to the table rather than the same old poo poo.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

forge posted:

Despite the really alpha state of the game I had quite a bit of fun on our airship. Game at least brings some unique fun to the table rather than the same old poo poo.

I feel they need to make stealing a ship harder because all you have to do is kill the person and destroy their spawn.

Convicted Lovebot
Jan 29, 2011
Hello, if anyone has a key I'd be grateful. I'm in the discord, name is Eraserbrain. Thanks!

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

I just realized that this game is closer to what nms wanted than nms

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
a truly epic nms bash joke lel

Derrio
Oct 13, 2010

That's not funny.
My discord name is the same as my SA name.

Calef
Aug 21, 2007

Are locks something you have to research/find in a chest? Can't seem to find a straight answer online.

edit: could also use a discord invite. In as Calef#6293

Calef fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jan 21, 2017

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Our latest ship

Discord is here https://discord.gg/7cbMuVe

Calef posted:

Are locks something you have to research/find in a chest?
I don't think they are in yet.

Remmon
Dec 9, 2011

Jackard posted:

Our latest ship

Discord is here https://discord.gg/7cbMuVe

I don't think they are in yet.

Needs at least 3 more guns.

And maybe some extra engines. If you can't hit 20 knots, you're not trying.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

I started this island forever ago and just finished. I might tweak it some more but I've used up almost all my polygon budget.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847498148

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

After playing a while I have to say while this is definitely rough around the edges and obviously an alpha it has a ton of potential. If they can add more content they could have a real gem on their hands.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Remmon posted:

Needs at least 3 more guns.

And maybe some extra engines. If you can't hit 20 knots, you're not trying.

It's our cunning new design, the external engine is just for distraction while the hull hides the 2 inaccessible main engines. We already had some guy try to grapple onto the ship and wreck the cores/engine, they seemed perplexed when no matter how much they salvaged the two cores on the bottom the ship would not sink.

Sadly because I'm a dumbass I then made the 3 wings out of SOLID GOLD so the drat thing would only reach like 10-15 knots. We eventually did some upgrades and slapped another 2 jets to the sides. You also can't see the rest of the guns but it had 3 in that iteration and we added a 4th.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Have you got a semi-regular group going for this then? It's utterly poo poo solo but with a group it might be worth some time.

Dimo ArKacho
Sep 12, 2008

I'm not creative enough to come up with something good

Orv posted:

Have you got a semi-regular group going for this then? It's utterly poo poo solo but with a group it might be worth some time.

There are always a few people kicking around in the discord, but the main group seems to be est primetime. It's fun as hell with a solid group. All the poo poo that bugs you solo becomes hilarious, stupid, slapstick comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Hra Mormo posted:

It's our cunning new design, the external engine is just for distraction while the hull hides the 2 inaccessible main engines. We already had some guy try to grapple onto the ship and wreck the cores/engine, they seemed perplexed when no matter how much they salvaged the two cores on the bottom the ship would not sink. Sadly because I'm a dumbass I then made the 3 wings out of SOLID GOLD so the drat thing would only reach like 10-15 knots. You also can't see the rest of the guns but it had 3 in that iteration and we added a 4th.
Here's a closer pic of Mk 1