Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
remember jesiz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

did caps manage to pass their toxicity check for lcs players or do they just not care because he's so good at the game

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Tales of Woe posted:

did caps manage to pass their toxicity check for lcs players or do they just not care because he's so good at the game
There is no Toxicity check in EU West, if there were there wouldnt be anyone to compete in the LCS

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
seeing both supports get oneshot over and over is kinda sad

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Radical posted:

as soon as the casters mentioned caps had played in the turkish league the curse set in and it was all over for perkz

Haha.

Sad to see Maokai is still ridiculous.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
watching not pray play ashe sucks

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
50 minutes??????? we're talking EU baby

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
The casters said "We are truly having an EU game" and I laughed

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
oh gently caress that ending lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I am entertained.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
This is some peak EU LCS

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
:laffo:

never change eu, never change

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
In this moment, I am EU-phoric

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
To be a true EU game we would have had 30 minutes without any fighting before the game ends abruptly.

Ivern and Rekkles Kennen tho

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
lol Caps

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Theres a LOT of flashing directly towards someone only to get owned this game.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Rekkles preserved his KDA. Worth.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

The next eu prodigy.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hey how did faker lose

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

can someone tell me if the other eu fakers are alive still

also clearlove changed his name to clearlove7

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

rabidsquid posted:

hey how did faker lose

Being a lucker dog who wins with cheese backdoors only works if the other team can't pick you off with Ashe arrow into Equalizer

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

rabidsquid posted:

hey how did faker lose

no, he's baby faker and with his tiny little baby hands he couldn't hit flash fast enough.

someone photoshop caps' head on a baby i'm at work.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Well you see, Faker is the Michael Jordan of league and Caps is the Harold Miner

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

kingcobweb posted:

Well you see, Faker is the Michael Jordan of league and Caps is the Harold Miner

Does that make Ryu Byron Russell?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Bjergsen's first team was copenhagen wolves, and he carried, but didn't carry hard enough to get them anywhere, so he is michael jordan. faker is actually bill russell. therefore bjergsen > faker

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

stump collector posted:

Bjergsen's first team was copenhagen wolves, and he carried, but didn't carry hard enough to get them anywhere, so he is michael jordan. faker is actually bill russell. therefore bjergsen > faker

I'm not sure if this is a joke or if you don't know much about basketball

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kingcobweb posted:

caps is going to have to do something pretty badass to even be as cool as the guy only known for the funk from east bay dunk

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

caps is going to have to do something pretty badass to even be as cool as the guy only known for the funk from east bay dunk

THAT'S JR RIDER YOU loving HEATHEN

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

okay, i admit it. i cant remember stuff

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

I'm not sure if this is a joke or if you don't know much about basketball

i'm bill simmons

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

can someone tell me if the other eu fakers are alive still

also clearlove changed his name to clearlove7

Wait why aren't you mentioning IG's jungler Kid changed his name to KidKid. That has to be the best nameswap. IG KidKid is my new favorite jungler its pretty close to KitKat maybe next season it will morph into that.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

kid2 was probably taken

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
swift is bad, give me ben4 or give me death

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
WE literally hasn't innovated their strategy in five years please relegate them and execute the coaching staff. This stall at baron nonsense is literally their playbook from S2 worlds.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

That entire series was incredibly painful to watch.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

njsykora posted:

That entire series was incredibly painful to watch.

Welcome to World Elite, the only team that will stall the game on purpose when they're 10k up.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
VG bad

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Lol VG banning Camille and LB on blueside must be a first for any blue side team. The Great Easyhoon can only play the most traditional of mages.

ungulateman posted:

swift is bad, give me ben4 or give me death

Ben4 looks like one of the best chinese rookies in a long time. Also Icon looked good vs rookie the other day in the 2nd game only solo kill in that series.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Yo can someone please point me to which LCS teams have the most KT Rolster washouts so I know who to root for this split

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jenny Angel posted:

Yo can someone please point me to which LCS teams have the most KT Rolster washouts so I know who to root for this split
Phoenix1 featuring Arrow & Ryu.
Misfits featuring KaKao and Ignar
Dignitas featuring Ssumday
Immortals featuring Olleh
EnVyUs featuring Lira
Vitality featuring Hachani

KT players really get around don't they

• Locked thread