Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Tender Bender posted:

lol I sat next to some British kids on a flight last year and when they saw my 3ds they made me download-play Mario Kart, I was their noob shy guy friend. The older one (like ten) said his friends call him the driftmaster. When we raced he kicked my rear end and said "You're better than I thought... But nobody beats the driftmaster."

I bet the driftmaster was really a snakemaster. God dang dry bones and his wacky antics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
dry bones is coming back to mario kart on mario kart 8 deluxe for the nintendo switch... bless you nintendo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

the weirdest thing the mic was used for was that bangai o spirits had a level editor but the way you shared them was through a sound file. what the hell?

wtf?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
IGN got a bunch of game designers to upload their Bangaio levels but the links are dead so no Harvey Smith level for you http://au.ign.com/articles/2008/09/02/bangai-o-spirits-elite-design-contest

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

read the post moron. seems you have terrible reading comprehension you dumb motherfucker
signing your posts twice in the same thread?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I will never play a mobile game! I will give up gaming and become an adalt lol before i play mobile trash! gently caress mobile game gently caress china! gently caress ypu!

this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bill Barber posted:

signing your posts twice in the same thread?

your coldplay chiptunes

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

your coldplay chiptunes
I am, yes.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm dancing! I'm dancing!

LOL

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I never got into Fire Emblem because it seemed like the worst kind of people are super into it and drown out any legit gamers who just like to play it

those same people are the majority of nintendo fans and are also going to cause the company to epically fail eventualy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What do you have to say for yourself?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

What do you have to say for yourself?
I don't understand why it's even a thing. CC got banned for sassing Lowtax and I didn't feel like spending money to unban myself and I already had this old account laying around (it was originally just a dumb one off DORKROOM gimmick) so I just started using that instead. It's never been a huge secret and I've never once tried to hide the fact that I'm technically a rereg.

The funny thing is I was arguably a much better poster as CC than I am now so I don't even get why it's always brought up as some sort of own against me.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
¡Ay caramba!

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

[Peter griffin voice] Oh my god, who the hell cares.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

meh. Nintendo games with platforming should stay in the 80s/90s where they belong imo. The more games that are closer to being like Fire Emblem the better for me tbqh.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Hyrule Warriors is really groundbreaking because while it looks like complete jaggy rear end, it also runs like dogshit. Pretty innovative. That said, I've lurcahsed it in triplicate not so much because I enjoy the game (i dont), but I'm just hoping it leads to more Mobile/iOS versions of new Zelda games instead of being shackled to a console like its 1985.

It's 2016. Pokemon GO has now proven that john q gamer wants MORE mobile and app games, not ancient history bullshit like console games that takes ages and ages to get through because of all the conent. They want a quick, easy phone game to pick up and play, and perhaps buy a few "energy" packs or other sort of microtransaction. And I for one applaud Nintendo for listening to their customers.

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/821882448531189761

loving Awesome. I knew Shiggy was a Pimp Zoner, thanks for reading my posts, bruh. Between this and my guy (Trump) winning the election the future looks so drat bright, I gotta dig out the old shutter shades.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

I don't understand why it's even a thing. CC got banned for sassing Lowtax and I didn't feel like spending money to unban myself and I already had this old account laying around (it was originally just a dumb one off DORKROOM gimmick) so I just started using that instead. It's never been a huge secret and I've never once tried to hide the fact that I'm technically a rereg.

The funny thing is I was arguably a much better poster as CC than I am now so I don't even get why it's always brought up as some sort of own against me.

:minnie:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

I actually much prefer your current identity.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

loving Awesome. I knew Shiggy was a Pimp Zoner, thanks for reading my posts, bruh. Between this and my guy (Trump) winning the election the future looks so drat bright, I gotta dig out the old shutter shades.

Lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

I actually much prefer your current identity.

I do too. It's not a big deal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I'm going to assassinate all phone gamers

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm going to assassinate all phone gamers

FE Heroes is just what the series needed. No more annoying and complicated maps, just 8x6 tiles of greatness and characters with 1-2 move stats.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Off topic but I picked up Pocket Card Jockey cuz it was on sale and I'm traveling this weekend and it's a fairly epic game.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The little horse who pops up and explains why you lost is so comforting. I ended up missing his presence whenever I won.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

devtesla posted:

The little horse who pops up and explains why you lost is so comforting. I ended up missing his presence whenever I won.

It's cool how there's a ton of math happening all the time but if you kinda just play the card game well you can boost past everything and not really care

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Supremely mechanically dense game for how cutesy it is though, although I suppose that's GameFreak's shtick.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ab uddy and i used to shout POWERFUL LEGS at each other whenever we saw each other. games fairly choice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've matured my first horse and he sucks butthole compared to these thoroughbred Italian champions.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

FE Heroes is just what the series needed. No more annoying and complicated maps, just 8x6 tiles of greatness and characters with 1-2 move stats.

Sounds like you're talking about awakening and birthright...ahaha

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lol.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Off topic but I picked up Pocket Card Jockey cuz it was on sale and I'm traveling this weekend and it's a fairly epic game.

I want that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's currently on sale for 4 bucks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My first horse, Jadakiss Laugh, won 3 G1 titles. Fairly badass horse IMO.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

the only Awakening to Birthright i know is when it turned out my real parents were a couple from Israel

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

My first horse, Jadakiss Laugh, won 3 G1 titles. Fairly badass horse IMO.
Nice.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

the only Awakening to Birthright i know is when it turned out my real parents were a couple from Israel

I can't tell if I enjoyed or hated this joke.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

It's currently on sale for 4 bucks

oh hell yeah

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i am not interested in the switch for this year, i am sorry to fail you nintendo sans.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

I absolutely loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Nostradingus posted:

Are you waiting for a senior reg to tell you how to feel about a post?