Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bitmap posted:

the right has really seized on this PC label poo poo super effectively, but like, in a world that abolishes "political correctness" what specifically do these people think they could do that they couldn't before? I don't get the impression they're raging against needing to form the extra syllables required to jump from "midget" to "vertically challenged". Please help me, I seriously don't know any conservatives.

In Trump's America you'll be able to just, like, waste blacks and gays and liberals in the streets. Ever play Saints' Row 2? It'll be like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

bitmap posted:

the right has really seized on this PC label poo poo super effectively, but like, in a world that abolishes "political correctness" what specifically do these people think they could do that they couldn't before? I don't get the impression they're raging against needing to form the extra syllables required to jump from "midget" to "vertically challenged". Please help me, I seriously don't know any conservatives.

They think it means they can throw around racial slurs and sweeping generalizations without judgement. Also sexual harassment/assault is okay now.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Professor Shark posted:

Can you explain it to the dumber kids in the class?

It's also a very offensive hand gesture in multiple cultures, so try not to use it abroad!

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Pvt.Scott posted:

It's also a very offensive hand gesture in multiple cultures, so try not to use it abroad!

Let the boy live his own life.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Pvt.Scott posted:

Got yer diplomatic incident!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Without this pc crap I'm finally calling my mailman a mailman, no more of this 'package handler' or 'letter carrier' BULLSHIT.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Mameluke posted:

In Trump's America you'll be able to just, like, waste blacks and gays and liberals in the streets. Ever play Saints' Row 2? It'll be like that.

Also you will be a homosexual superhero with the ability to jump very very high like in the video game saints row 4, in trumps america

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
"If Trump hasn't fired the whole HR department at my office by the first 30 days, I'll be demanding my money back."

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I'm So Curious About What She Did. I Wonder If She Ate A Baby Or Something.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Trig Discipline posted:

She Ran.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Well That's Not Pretty.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Trig Discipline posted:

Well That's Not Pretty.

If You Are Going To Make Fun Of Her Do It Right No Pnctuation... Except for Elipses I Hope She Gets Whatever Job That Is

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Trig Discipline posted:

Probably a bunch of trashy poo poo like resisting, reckless driving, holding etc...

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

At all my job interviews Iam The Owner has always spent the entire time complementing me and giving me brilliant quotes to make a narcissistic Facebook post..

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
I have someone on my instagram feed who capitalizes Every Word She Types, And I Can't Imagine Typing Like This Constantly, And On A Phone No Less.

What do they think it does to the meaning of their words??

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

It might be a setting in their phones that got hosed or something. If I put a fullstop, but then delete it, the phone still wants to use a capital as the next letter as though it were a new sentence. It still doesn't explain doing it for every single word though.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Same

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Well, It's Friday here in the USA, so time to stop being so PC. Kill Whitey! Whoo...I feel better

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
If an employer can't love me at my worst, he don't deserve me at my best.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Uh, that bath one should just say "put some stuff in your tub water if it helps to make you relax more gooder." I'm not sure what any of that horeshit is supposed to be.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Balancing pH levels, because your body wildly fluctuates between alkaline and acidic without help from baking soda and horse radish or whatever the gently caress

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

Balancing pH levels, because your body wildly fluctuates between alkaline and acidic without help from baking soda and horse radish or whatever the gently caress

Oh man, don't remind me. Just the other day I was super basic and I was cooking dinner for the fam. I spilled some apple cider vinegar on my arm and foam just sprayed fuckin' everywhere. It was so embarrassing I had to schedule an emergency meeting with my therapist.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pvt.Scott posted:

Oh man, don't remind me. Just the other day I was super basic and I was cooking dinner for the fam. I spilled some apple cider vinegar on my arm and foam just sprayed fuckin' everywhere. It was so embarrassing I had to schedule an emergency meeting with my therapist.

yeah see people think basic bitches are just annoying but they are in fact quite dangerous

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

It's expensive to use printer ink when I bathe in my Epson salts... is regular table salt or Epsom salt okay?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

People who share that have no idea what pH level is.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Trig Discipline posted:

yeah see people think basic bitches are just annoying but they are in fact quite dangerous

Pumpkin spice is chemical warfare.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

The Management posted:

If they asked me how hot they were I'd say they were a solid 9 on the scale.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Tomato Burger posted:

It's expensive to use printer ink when I bathe in my Epson salts... is regular table salt or Epsom salt okay?

Came here to post this

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

The Management posted:

If our homeostasis could be hosed with this easily we'd all be dead several times over before we had a chance to get the epsom salts. Thought of ants and died.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Can we make a list of what household items nutty moms think help with everything? Besides baking soda and essential oils: apple cider vinegar

Edit: I posted that before reading the next few posts lol

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Ten drops of lavender essential oil in a bath seems like it would really irritate the skin.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I have an olive oil skin treatment recipe that will help with that

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
you must have sensitive skin if ten drops of anything in a bath bothers you

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Essential oils are pretty strong

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I mean, you've performed a dark ritual to render the primal essence of something into a liquid in a tiny vessel. I hope essential oils are strong.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

So we can distill the essence of something down to an essential oil but somehow homeopathy is bullshit? Big pharma lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Playing_Dad/status/823192004670746625

• Locked thread