Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

You know in the dark parts of Goodell's day, he thinks of Putin taking the ring and it brings a smile to his ol' Grinch face.

Also, that last picture in the video where Kraft has his gaze fully on the ring is art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Groovelord Neato posted:

gently caress derek carr.

Excuse me

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sorry I keep posting Trump-y thing in the football forum but like, come the gently caress on, man

https://twitter.com/baltimoresun/status/822212038155874304

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Murderer treats rapist to bottle of bourbon

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Intruder, are you no longer a mod? :(

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I am not

No further details shall be provided :boom:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You can go read QCS if you want the drama. It's really stupid and not worth your time, per usual.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Intruder posted:

I am not

No further details shall be provided :boom:

Thanks for keeping this a cool place and not losing your sense of humor or mind.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Keith Atherton posted:

Thanks for keeping this a cool place and not losing your sense of humor or mind.

Thanks :) I did my best to not be overbearing, maybe didn't always succeed

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

I think you were better at it then I was, heh.

Unfortunately, I was never able to purge all the enemies of Patriots athletics.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Intruder I thought you were a good mod.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I seriously feel that SAS has had some of the best moderating of any sports site. Things flowed well, and you guys generally kept a light hand except when people were persistent and repeated jackasses.

Please keep posting

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kalli posted:

You can go read QCS if you want the drama. It's really stupid and not worth your time, per usual.

It's funny if you know the players. Also Intruder you were great, I'll miss you.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

I heard the details and it's the most childish poo poo ever.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Intruder posted:

I don't see how you could possibly be interpreted as such and I hope a situation arrives such that you're a mod again. :(

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kalli posted:

I tried to read it and have no idea what happened. Really dumb how we can't have mods here because of the other moron sub forums, though!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You did great work Intruder, and if anything I'm glad you don't have to deal with the added stress of babysitting us anymore

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I appreciate it guys. And as far as the forums drama goes, I was planning on stepping down this year anyway to get some new blood in. It'll be nice to just post again

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Thank you for letting the AFC South thread live as long as it did.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Unlike the AFC South itself

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Intruder I thought you were a good mod.
Agreed.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Turdsdown Tom posted:

I think that's way more of a result of the NFL eliminating the "probable" designation for injured players. That was more or less the dumping ground for any players with minor or lingering issues that were still pretty much locks to suit up. Now you've got guys like Brady, who show up on the injury report with a bruised thigh or some poo poo, on the same list as dudes who are only a few weeks removed from a major sprain or tear. They've got to figure out a way to allow teams to represent players that are technically injured but are certain to play, because if they're starting to go after teams that fail to list injured players, poo poo is about to get crazy.

Getting rid of "Probable" did turn "Questionable" into a total crap shoot, but it's not like teams were totally open and honest about it previously. Brady was "Probable - Shoulder" for something like every single game for five seasons until the NFL tweaked the reporting rules in 2008, with the punchline being that the first game Brady wasn't listed being the game Bernard Pollard began hunting Patriots.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I hate mod sucking up, but drat, Intruder had the perfect light touch.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Intruder posted:

I appreciate it guys. And as far as the forums drama goes, I was planning on stepping down this year anyway to get some new blood in. It'll be nice to just post again

moderating anything is its own special hell—grats on the darkness being over!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I hate mod sucking up, but drat, Intruder had the perfect light touch.

Well it's not mod sucking up anymore so I'll gladly present my bare rear end to your grateful lips ;)

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I think I'm legally required to say, "no mods, no masters" even if Intruder is unquestionably the best grey forums mod ever

Nov 6, 2002

Intruder posted:

Well it's not mod sucking up anymore so I'll gladly present my bare rear end to your grateful lips ;)

Now this isn't all a cover up right? We're not going to see a link tomorrow about an internet stalker who was caught masturbating into someone's mailbox?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I think I'm legally required to say, "no mods, no masters" even if Intruder is unquestionably the best grey forums mod ever

Winson Paine was probably as good.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

:hfive:

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Now this isn't all a cover up right? We're not going to see a link tomorrow about an internet stalker who was caught masturbating into someone's mailbox?

Nah I've never been caught

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mod Larch

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Mod Dog

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Intruder posted:

:hfive:

Nah I've never been caught

:tipshat:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Intruder, I'll miss you as a mod.

You were really good at it.

We all thank you brother.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Is the mod drama because it took Intruder a year to enforce a toxx

(just kidding you were a v good mod)

Nov 6, 2002

that QCS thread lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

which thread is it

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Intruder I always thought you were a cool dude.

Nov 6, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

which thread is it

I mean, here you go, but christ it's a waste of time.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3806295&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Both Intruder and MourningView were great, hopefully the next person(s) are too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

intruder let me post an afc north thread after asking a bunch of times so he's ok, even if he changed the title a lot.

• Locked thread