Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

Zyla posted:

sid strolling in here like

this gif is fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
sid you should exploit your child for youtube money by making him unwrap giant Cars 3 surprise eggs and forcing him to do daily vlogs

Captain Yossarian

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sid Vicious posted:

I am home now so I uploaded a little video I got of Oli laughing his fool head off the other night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne1FW8pGUxM

Very cute. I also like your burg video

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
wow, i didn't know sid is actually a postin' hedgehog. impressive! :aaa:

sid, how do you work the keyboard with u lil feets

and how'd you get a human kid

:confused:

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

wow, i didn't know sid is actually a postin' hedgehog. impressive! :aaa:

sid, how do you work the keyboard with u lil feets

and how'd you get a human kid

:confused:

If this is all true, maybe Sid is Sonic??

SIDS Vicious

The Bananana posted:

If this is all true, maybe Sid is Sonic??

gotta post fast

Historical Wizards

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I didn't know Prince was his real name. I just figured he was so larger than life he could only be prince, since no one says his last name

It's Nelson. Prince Nelson sounds really weird, and I think if you said Prince Rogers Nelson you would just confuse people.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid Vicious posted:

I am home now so I uploaded a little video I got of Oli laughing his fool head off the other night!

holy heck, he's cuter every time! i think he just thinks you're hilarious, sid. you're a good dad.

death sext

Sid Vicious posted:

oh geez :kiddo:

pogi

I was insanely worried about getting some medical work done that I need for school since I'm a poor with bad insurance, it turns out the hospital I volunteer at will do it all for free since it counts as preventative and I work with patients. This is the best day ever :peanut:

Hi BYOB how is your day going?

SIDS Vicious

pogi posted:

I was insanely worried about getting some medical work done that I need for school since I'm a poor with bad insurance, it turns out the hospital I volunteer at will do it all for free since it counts as preventative and I work with patients. This is the best day ever :peanut:

Oh wow that's fantastic news!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pogi posted:

holy poo poo pogi this is awesome!!! congratulations! <3

my day is a day; i am making a sheep thing as usual and my dog went to work with mike so it is pretty quiet. trying to have a day of chill before everything gets hectic.

POOL IS CLOSED

that's some good news! i hope everyone is able to get their health things addressed. it's a pretty powerful move in the life rpg.

i am revising a novella that's been frustrating me for a while but i feel like i finally got its number. :c00l: also drinkin a wine. louis jadot is the biz.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i get french fries as my good-eating and PT reward for the week and i am Very Excited about these french fries because they're fancy french fries with kimchi and laver and a bunch of interesting things on them. i have worked very hard on my eating plan and in physical therapy for these motherfucking fries.

POOL IS CLOSED

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i get french fries as my good-eating and PT reward for the week and i am Very Excited about these french fries because they're fancy french fries with kimchi and laver and a bunch of interesting things on them. i have worked very hard on my eating plan and in physical therapy for these motherfucking fries.

dude kimchi poutine would almost certainly be The poo poo

now i'm so hungry :negative:

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

pogi posted:

way to go!

i skipped c doubleplus this morning because the school computer systems been actin real ungood this semester
i got locked out somebow after getting back in last week and went to IT before class but whatever they did didnt work

oh well at least i got to go home and take a nap instead of studying for the test i just took! think i passed though :smugdog:

alnilam

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

i am revising a novella that's been frustrating me for a while but i feel like i finally got its number. :c00l: also drinkin a wine. louis jadot is the biz.

i'm drinking wine too...... from a box! :monocle:
(a good-ish box tho)
(i mean the wine is good-ish the box itself is just okay)

i'm glad you got your novella's number, u gonna call or txt? if it doesn't hit u back wait a few days before trying again k?

ty manifisto

POOL IS CLOSED

alnilam posted:

i'm drinking wine too...... from a box! :monocle:
(a good-ish box tho)
(i mean the wine is good-ish the box itself is just okay)

i'm glad you got your novella's number, u gonna call or txt? if it doesn't hit u back wait a few days before trying again k?

good advice from a pro, don't wanna seem desperate after all!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys, guess who's got two thumbs and getting charged for possession of cannabis and paraphernalia?

This guy!

alnilam

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Hey guys, guess who's got two thumbs and getting charged for possession of cannabis and paraphernalia?

This guy!

:(

POOL IS CLOSED

This guy!

y-you mean they're ringing your purchases up at the weed shop, right? :smith:

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
It's decriminalized in my state so I'm not too worried beyond my bank account

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

man RtG what the heck? at least it's decrim but see if you can get yourself a weed lawyer anyway unless it's like $20 ticket

alnilam

It's decriminalized in my state so I'm not too worried beyond my bank account

That's at least goodish :/

POOL IS CLOSED

is a weed lawyer like, a hemp plant in a nice suit n tie, with a phoenix wright-style attorney badge pinned to its lapel? instead of OBJECTION! it yells 420! ?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

a weed lawyer embraces, not runs away from, the stereotypes of cannabis culture. instead of objection, he does not yell 420 BYOB THAT IS THE SEX NUMBER DO YOU GET IT PLEASE MR JUDGE DEAR, he quietly spaces out for a few moments, then says "...whoa."

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Cop on witness stand: "well the defendant seemed to be under the influ-"
Weed lawyer: "excuse me, objection. How could my client be 'under' anything if he was so fr*ggin high? On a similar note, how do languages even get started? How does a group of people come to decide a specific sequence of noises means something? Can I start my own language? Huzferg doljumber spaghetti?"

POOL IS CLOSED

spaghetti *nods*

SIDS Vicious

can i make gravy with bovril water and flour?

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Is Sid Schroeder's ban now?

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I need more chill in my life so I come here hat in hand for a chill and relaxed posting experience. Ironically, I am stressing about this post. Can I chill?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

yeah, you can make bovril gravy using just that stuff! here's a recipe with amounts if you need it, sid:

http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/condiments/bovril-beef-gravy/

hug oli!

ETA: if you've got the paste, just use a tablespoon of that thinned and cooked with the water first to make stock, and use that to thicken the roux from there.

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jan 20, 2017

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ominous Jazz posted:

I need more chill in my life so I come here hat in hand for a chill and relaxed posting experience. Ironically, I am stressing about this post. Can I chill?

welcome chill friend! any pets, hobbies or interesting large appliances?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

I Was The Fury posted:

Weed lawyer: "excuse me, objection. How could my client be 'under' anything if he was so fr*ggin high? On a similar note, how do languages even get started? How does a group of people come to decide a specific sequence of noises means something? Can I start my own language? Huzferg doljumber spaghetti?"

SIDS Vicious

yeah, you can make bovril gravy using just that stuff! here's a recipe with amounts if you need it, sid:

hug oli!

oh perfect thank you so much gonna make some poor man's poutine (i only have regular cheese no curds)

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

hug oli!

I heard rumors that you can make a beverage out of bovril, like a weird tea, and that my grandfather drank it religiously. Is that true?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid Vicious posted:

oh perfect thank you so much gonna make some poor man's poutine (i only have regular cheese no curds)

hell ya!!! regular cheese is still excellent.

Ominous Jazz posted:

I heard rumors that you can make a beverage out of bovril, like a weird tea, and that my grandfather drank it religiously. Is that true?

yes. both my mother and my grandmother drank the poo poo out of beef tea made out of either bovril or the liquid.

kimchi fries are on their way to me right now via mike and i am ridiculously happy about kimchi fries.

RtG if you need anything holler, i will do my best to help you find a weed lawyer who won't attempt to talk through the REAL meaning of the word Empathy with your judge.

POOL IS CLOSED

we could all use a lil more empathy tho, weed lawyer is right

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

welcome chill friend! any pets, hobbies or interesting large appliances?

I have a dog, I play dnd, I like comics, and we have a giant broken pool table in our garage. And we're probably just gonna disappear instead of dealing with it because its the heaviest thing in the world and our landlord as never once been cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I Was The Fury posted:

lol

Ominous Jazz posted:

hi! :)