Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Randler posted:

Do you have an email we can use to contact you? The PM system does not allow me to attach more than three chapters of my consolidated suggestions for this brave new forum world.

Fans@somethingawful.com might work or maybe it broke ages ago and I never noticed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

drat fans, moderating every dnd thread except eepol and mepol sounds rough even if you ignore the subforums

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

just waiting for dadchat to make a power move during this vacuum

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pants Donkey posted:

i can make a power vacuum move *growls smokishly*

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

cant, busy schedule of discussing breadbaking methods and the futility of life and politics

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Neurolimal posted:

cant, busy schedule of discussing breadbaking methods and the futility of life and politics

nobody likes you

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Pants Donkey posted:

i'm waiting for the booby trapped cigar I planted on lowtax to explode before i make my move

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

stone cold posted:

nobody likes you

I like you

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Neurolimal posted:

I like you

please leave

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

fans wakes up to find his car stuffed full of menacing bread; dadchats most deadly agent has sent his regards

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Neurolimal posted:

I like you

your depression is legitimate because you know you're a bad person

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Idk why people get unfathomably cheesed about inoffensive dumbjoke posters, i rarely even cuss

Idk how some people go outside if having a diff opinion in a really boring text way is enough to be callout levels of rivalry lol

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

Idk why people get unfathomably cheesed about inoffensive dumbjoke posters, i rarely even cuss

Idk how some people go outside if having a diff opinion in a really boring text way is enough to be callout levels of rivalry lol

why do you want to be posting in a chat thread where nobody likes you or wants you to be there? that is odd to me

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

The ideology eater posted:

why do you want to be posting in a chat thread where nobody likes you or wants you to be there? that is odd to me

he wants us to know that he won

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

People too dumb to use the ignore function ITT.

e: Just read his flavour text which, of course, is always truthful :newlol:

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Neurolimal posted:

you're a terrible poster like, really bad, just bad

i don't think you have ever said anything insightful or funny in your entire time here

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

I like reading dad chat and i sometimes post because i think a thing and posting stream of thought casual chat stuff is kinda what these general forum chat threads are for

ComradeCosmobot posted:

he wants us to know that he won

The kind of mentality that leads to thinking im on a team or in any way interested in "beating" you at something is the source of much misery ITF

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Berke Negri posted:

you're a terrible poster like, really bad, just bad

i don't think you have ever said anything insightful or funny in your entire time here

Idk if I've ever seen you post outside dadchat

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

they were wrong anyways because everyone knows you're always going to be a loser

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

itd be nice if id never seen you post

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

itd be nice if id never seen you post

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

idk if ive ever seen you post in d&d

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

cinci zoo sniper posted:

idk if ive ever seen you post in d&d

I dont actually exist

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

i can believe that

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Neurolimal posted:

The kind of mentality that leads to thinking im on a team or in any way interested in "beating" you at something is the source of much misery ITF

the idea that you could get some sort of perverse enjoyment in knowing you can safely troll dnd as long as you fein seriousness of your opinions marks you as a loser with not much going on in your life!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

ComradeCosmobot posted:

the idea that you could get some sort of perverse enjoyment in knowing you can safely troll dnd as long as you fein seriousness of your opinions marks you as a loser with not much going on in your life!

It's not healthy to assume anyone who disagrees with you is conspiring against you or acting in bad faith.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
just a reminder that trumps epa pick stated that he thought the obama epa was too hands on and took control away from the states and followed that up by saying that we didn't think california should be able to continue it's historic access to stricter emission standards than the federal standards

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Neurolimal posted:

I dont actually exist

go don't exist somewhere else

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

haha holy poo poo i just remembered

remember when neurolimal called himself a 'prominent d&d poster'

what a tryhard

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

stone cold posted:

haha holy poo poo i just remembered

remember when neurolimal called himself a 'prominent d&d poster'

what a tryhard

remember when i paraphrased that with [i know this is going to sound dumb and pretentious]

E: IMO its a fair statement if making a bread joke can derail a usually fast moving irreverent chat thread

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Neurolimal posted:

remember when i paraphrased that with [i know this is going to sound dumb and pretentious]

remember when you weren't posting in this thread

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

just a reminder that trumps epa pick stated that he thought the obama epa was too hands on and took control away from the states and followed that up by saying that we didn't think california should be able to continue it's historic access to stricter emission standards than the federal standards
i liked that article from last night

quote:

“My past statements made over five years ago about abolishing the Department of Energy do not reflect my current thinking,” Perry said in his opening statement to the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. “In fact, after being briefed on so many of the vital functions of the Department of Energy, I regret recommending its elimination.”

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What's going on now? Last I remember was koalas March being modded. Did lowtax save dnd by replacing everyone with mods who don't care if we say tranny

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Neurolimal posted:

E: IMO its a fair statement if making a bread joke can derail a usually fast moving irreverent chat thread

I have no idea who you are

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

What's going on now? Last I remember was koalas March being modded. Did lowtax save dnd by replacing everyone with mods who don't care if we say tranny

exmarx and aa are gone and km is mod for subforum: negrotown

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Volkerball posted:

like 18 mods stepped down today

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Volkerball posted:

part one of that plan is done. he just hasn't selected the replacements yet.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

like 18 mods stepped down today
confirmed gouvernment shills fleeing with the donald's inauguration :rolleye:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

*pats himself on the back for sick eepol reference*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Volkerball posted:

Apparently a lot of dnd and other forum mods were being indirect and petty with him when he was trying to figure out recent drama, so he's decided to try something (noone knows what until tomorrow i guess)

Volkerball posted:

I have no idea who you are

i made a joke when you accidentally said Libia one time, thats about all of the intense neuro-volker drama

• Locked thread