Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

A compilation of cartoons related to the Ringling circus closing. Fresh takes all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
how does it keep up with the news like that

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Yeah, it helps to remember Ramirez is the person who keeps drawing Mission Accomplished Obama, and drew the actual Mission Accomplished moment as a triumphant comeback.

And I hope he dies.

He will. Someday.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Neeksy posted:

He will. Someday.

probably everyone in america and then some will within the next few years so at least if he's included that'll be a silver lining

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

RIP I:h:ME mug :(
We'll miss you.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Whoa, that took a turn at the end.

I was honestly thinking that this was an apt observation made by an insightful person. And then he just went, "And those other guys are all dumb. Let's kill some muslims" right at the end.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
This should amuse cartoonists: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/18/health/donald-trump-moth-trnd/

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

The official media seems to be on a wild "Not my President" trip.
Labels: America, Democrats, Hillary, Politics, polls, Presidency, Republicans, trump

Kirschen posted:

We are witnessing an amazing pivot in American history.
Labels: America, inauguration, Obama, Presidency, trump

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Who is the guy on the right supposed to be?

Also what the hell?

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Are these supposed to be klurfs or are they accidentally klurfs?

Crocuta
Nov 6, 2004
wakkawa

But antagonizing nuclear-armed China is A-okay.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

:fuckoff: Kirschen, you Judenrat piece of poo poo

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

James the Stanton on draining the swamp. (Warning: kinda ugly)

And eight ways to resist Trump.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Yesterday fireworks made the letters USA in the sky, but the letters where blurry, the artist did not kite pulled it, it looked more like URS than USA.

United Republic States of Superamerica

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Hahahahahahaha

Obama's only got two hours left to start WW3 and repeal the Second Amendment and install Sharia Law! Or else all these pants-pissing cranks will be wrong! Imagine that.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

drat Garrison really outdid himself here. I'm glad Trump doesn't ever (top to bottom, left to right) get his feelings hurt, post poo poo on twitter, play golf, be a big fat man in a red hat, hide poo poo from the American people, and call for people to be wiped out.

Special shout out to the "nuh-uh" argument for drawing the road facing down. Truly the greatest artist of our time.

Why does he always draw Trump as some buff young alpha? Does he have a crush on him?

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Redpanels has a lovely Trump. I mean, they're a lovely comic in general, but their Trump caricature is just "smug author standin with goofy hair" with no actual Trump-like qualities or mannerisms. Considering just how easily Trump lends himself to parody, this is disappointing.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

D.N. Nation posted:

Hahahahahahaha

Obama's only got two hours left to start WW3 and repeal the Second Amendment and install Sharia Law! Or else all these pants-pissing cranks will be wrong! Imagine that.

Thank God he didn't declare himself Global Caliph and enslave all white people, despite all Republicans being secret Muslim traitors and the media complicit in covering up his pedophile ring. If brave Americans hadn't posted on YouTube and Reddit to expose his crimes, who knows where we'd be. :911:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Faustian Bargain posted:

Why does he always draw Trump as some buff young alpha? Does he have a crush on him?

Are you asking if Ben M'Garrison has serious hangups about his own masculinity, and projects his self-desires onto Trump because Trump is a vulgar rear end in a top hat to the people who laugh at Ben? Because it's that, not a "crush" per se.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Hey when is the 2017 State of the Union address? Is there one this year? For some reason I am not able to figure it out w\ google.

I thought it was tonight, but I forget if they do one or not on inaguration day.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

du -hast posted:

Hey when is the 2017 State of the Union address? Is there one this year? For some reason I am not able to figure it out w\ google.

I thought it was tonight, but I forget if they do one or not on inaguration day.

I think it's usually a week or so after the inauguration.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

du -hast posted:

Trump is taking the rest of the day, and the whole weekend off, so it's not today

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Ahhh OK ty. For some reason I was sure it HAD to be Jan 20.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Trump has filled like 20 of 600 WH administrative positions, but he's taking a long weekend, probably hit up Twitter a few (hundred) times while chilling at Mar-A-Lago.

Also Obama was lazy and golfed all the time

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

D.N. Nation posted:

Also Obama was lazy and golfed all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDOBXkm910

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Capfalcon posted:

Whoa, that took a turn at the end.

I was honestly thinking that this was an apt observation made by an insightful person. And then he just went, "And those other guys are all dumb. Let's kill some muslims" right at the end.

About halfway in the writer says "us" when referring to the "Never Again, At Any Cost" camp and that's when I knew we were going places

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

The hands thing is subtle and amazing.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

JerikTelorian posted:

The hands thing is subtle and amazing.

:eyepop:

I didnt even notice. lmfao

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
It is time, my friends. May whatever diety you worship hold you in safety.

gently caress.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

World Famous W posted:

gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlmXQAyqJs

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

World Famous W posted:

Nintendo will protect me.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
In Trudeau I trust.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Help us, Bennett.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
:allbuttons:

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
It'll be okay.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Ya'll are gay as hell but I"m gonna miss you when the pogroms start

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

As he gives the oath, Roberts moonwalks away from Trump.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Outbursts of Everett True (May, 1916)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I love Everette True. He needs his own movie.

• Locked thread