Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

HulkaMatt posted:

Mcfreeze we must destroy Beet & Yaya.

Your car was enough! I would never go further to sabotage the Crows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I'm just gonna eat some popcorn

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Still need a tag partner! Hit me up, literally anyone!

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Super-League XXI, Week 8: Mortality, Part Eight

Mortality, Part Eight posted:

"As I said, immortality, or, well," Zodiac5000 gestured to the dying body of Yoshida. "Imminent mortality."

"First of all, fuckface," McDowell was in no mood, "How the gently caress do you square us knowing the secret of immortality with Yoshida bleeding out? If we know the secret, then we'd be doing something, you loving moron!"

"I'm willing to believe that you don't know, McDowell." Zodiac5000 said, "But your team as a collective, the team that can't die, someone knows something."

"If anyone did." McDowell said, clasping the fading Yoshida's hand, "It would have been ForeverBWFC, and we don't know where he is."

"It also could be a Dr. Who thing." Dunn suggested. "You know, like, you can kill the owner of the W's, but the owner regenerates into a new form."

"You watch Dr. Who?" McDowell asked.

"Yeah, it's not like those other pretentious science-fiction shows with their 'rules' and 'logic' and 'realism'. It's all about a guy in a box flying around with some attractive chick, and getting things done with sudden dinger-like actions."

"I don't care how it works, I just want that secret." Zodiac5000 said. "Or else it's the thresher for the rest of you."

"They're all laughing at my writing." Yoshida mumbled in between coughing up blood.

"What?" McDowell asked.

"Who cares? She's dying. Her mind is drifting into the abyss." Chelsea Baker taunted. "People dying always say stupid poo poo. Like this one guy, I ripped out his liver, and he starts walking around asking about egg salad or something, and then he drops down dead. Good time had by all."

"No hope, nothing left." Yoshida mumbled as reality re-asserted itself for a second, the familiar confines of the Coliseum in Bolton re-appearing around them before disappearing again.

"That doesn't sound like Yoshida." McDowell said.

"Aye, it sound suspiciously like the morose and mordant murmurings of the moribund master of this league, who creeps upon each day like a dying fern, vainly reaching toward the sun, even as his roots dry and die, the waters of life giving him no comfort, the soils giving him no purchase on this barren earth, and the sun, alone, only scorches him with its burning rays." Bellhorn agreed.

"Right. That does sound like Smasher." McDowell said. "And the world snapped back for a second."

"So it did." The Masked Shortstop said. "Yoshida being on the verge of death must somehow be allowing her to interact with Smasher. His desire to see everything end is flowing through her, but her desire to see the league continue must be flowing through him. Give it a bit more time, and the league might just be able to come back."

"No one's doing anything until we get what we want." Zodiac5000 said. "If Yoshida dies for good, that will stop that. Baker, go kill Yoshida."

"'Kay." Baker said.

"Stop!" McDowell said. "Before you do that, I challenge you to a, uh, Sodak Duel of Honor."

"What?" Dunn asked, pulling McDowell aside. "The gently caress is this?"

"Do you know anything about Sodak?" McDowell asked.

"gently caress no. No one does. They're a bunch of weird hicks with weird hick ideas about stuff. They mix bourbon and Dr. Pepper together! It's their state drink! It's unnatural." Dunn said.

"Exactly, but I'm playing a hunch. Because otherwise, Baker will kill us all." McDowell turned back to Zodiac5000. "Well, do you accept, or will you dishonor the great Sodakhans of history?"

"Secretary-General Zodiac5000, do not allow yourself to be distracted with such aristocratic concepts as martial honor. We must do right for our collective." The People's Left Hander said.

Zodiac5000 shook his head. "No, some things are more important. Now, I can't remember if there is such a thing as a Sodak duel of honor, but what if there is?"

"Then the Sodak people are even more ridiculous and clannish than the Cornish people, impossible though it may seem." Buck Ewing said.

"I accept." Zodiac5000 said. "And I will have Chelsea Baker fight on our behalf."

McDowell sighed, and brought in Bellhorn and Dunn for a huddle. "Okay, I solved nothing."

"No poo poo." Dunn said. "Baker's going to kill us. I can admit that, because we're going to die in the next five minutes, so you can't tell anyone that I think a little girl can kill me."

"The hour has come, let us summons Wanderlei Bolton hence." Bellhorn said.

McDowell looked at Yoshida. "They probably just laugh at me behind my back. They probably say it's the worst writing ever. I should just end it." Yoshida said, through tortured gasps. The Coliseum flickered back into existence as she despaired.

"Yoshida's in no condition to help us summon Wanderlei, and I don't know if we're strong enough to do it with just us three." McDowell said, before seeing Baker stretching, just waiting for her chance to do some serious damage. "But I guess we have to try." McDowell said. The three men stretched their fists towards a central point. "Four forces collide and glory create." McDowell started.

"Valor and honor shine in they soul." Bellhorn said.

"Power and patience to find my goal." Dunn said.

"With all my wits and all my guile." McDowell said, before reluctantly adding Yoshida's part. "No hearts will break, we'll always smile. Wanderlei Bolton, we call upon you in our hour of need!"

With a flash of light, Wanderlei Bolton appeared, even as the three men summoning him were staggered due to the exertion. The silence of the void was broken as the fanfare of Wanderlei Bolton rang throughout the boundless expance. Twisting his wrists, Wanderlei Bolton stared down the Marmosets.

"Cool." Baker said. "Gonna get to kill me this motherfucker."

"Save us, Wanderlei." An exhausted McDowell said. Wanderlei wordlessly nodded, and approached Baker.

With a swiftness impossible to be caught by the eye, Baker closed distance, and launched a sweeping high kick towards Wanderlei's head. With deftness, Wanderlei got his hand up to block it. Frustrated, Chelsea let loose a left hook. This Wanderlei could not block, and the blow landed square on his brow, sending him to his knees. But Wanderlei was made of sterner stuff than normal men, and managed to right himself, wiping away the dark indigo ichor that flowed from his new wound. "Motherfucker." Baker said, before unleashing another crushing blow to Wanderlei's face, only for him to once more get back to his feet.

"Am I really going to have to loving kill you too?" Baker said, rearing back for yet another punch, even as the world seemed to spring back into existence around them.

"Chelsea!" Buck Ewing cried out. "You must pummel this man at double-speed! We're running out of time! If we don't beat the W's here, we'll never get another chance in the real world, we're not scheduled to play them this season."

"Fight, Wanderlei!" McDowell implored, "Fight for our loving right to party! Also, our right to live."

"I can't write long-form at all!" Yoshida said, still linked to Smasher's depression. "That novel was so loving bad."

Wanderlei got back to his feet one more time, only for Baker, frustrated that he would not die, to grab his head with both hands, and drive his face directly onto her knee, over and over, smashing his features into bits. Finally overcome with pain, Wanderlei slumped to his knees, looking stricken.

Baker, seeing the end was near, made an gun from a hand and mimicked shooting him before taking a running start and kicking him directly in the face, her entire weight behind the strike. Pieces of Wanderlei's face went flying before, unable to maintain his physical form, Wanderlei disintegrated, causing the members of the W's, who had summoned him with their combined will, to recoil from the psychic pain.

"The duel is over." Zodiac5000 said. "The laws of Sodak give me the right to claim my prize. Now, tell me, what is the secret to immortality."

"My entire life has been pointless." Yoshida said, lost in the throes of Smasher's depression. "And it's never going to get better, it just keeps getting worse." The white void slowly faded as the real world because to come into clearer focus.

"By Zeus' lightning!" Buck Ewing said, "The more of Smasher's overblown self-hatred flows into that Yum-Yum-esque child of the Mikado-"

"What?" The People's Left Hander asked.

"Surely you've seen that new opera by Gilbert and Sullivan, haven't you? It's been the toast of the old and new world, why, that song about the Long High Executioner has become one of the renowned tunes of our age." Buck Ewing explained.

"Cobbles?" HoWilliams Monsoon was still confused.

"We're running out of time!" Zodiac5000 repeated.

"Perhaps if I sing a few bars." Buck Ewing cleared his throat, "Behold the Lord High Executioner/A personage of noble rank and station/A dignified and potent officer/Whose functions are particularly vital!/Defer, defer/To the Lord High Executioner!" Ewing began singing as the world faded out of few, and Baker's last attempt to destroy the W's failed when, as they had been before the world had temporarily ended, the two teams were separated by hundreds of miles.

Back to Normality, Week Eight

I'll admit, Pash won this game, and did so on the road, in an interleague game. That's good for him. But, my god, that bullpen. There are no relievers in it.

Back in the olden days, of course, that wasn't uncommon. In those days, teams would carry a few extra pitchers, spot starters, mostly, and if the game got out of hand one way or another, they'd occasionally bring in another pitcher to not wear out their important pitcher's arm. But only very rarely. In Walter Johnson's heyday, for example, he'd only be lifted for a reliever a handful of times a season. Things were different at the periphery of rotations, where lesser pitchers would ended up getting lifted more often, but, even still, the idea that you'd bring in a reliever to help your team win a game was a foreign concept.

As time has gone on, though, we've learned some important lessons. First, in an environment where it's both feasible and desirable to hit as many dingers and draw as many walks as possible, a pitcher has to gun it with his arm as much as he can, which means that, realistically, trying to save his arm for a full nine-inning contest is just not a good idea anymore. Second, we've also learned that some pitchers, even if they don't have the stuff to start games, can be devastating in small doses. Third, it turns out that, the more hitters get a look at the same pitcher in the same game, the better they do, meaning that, towards the end of the game, it's often, if not usually the case, that a reliever will do better than the starter.

These are all things we basically take for granted in the modern era, but, way back, they were ideas that flew in the face of conventional wisdom back then.

Which brings us back to the Commission's bullpen. I respect, from a certain standpoint, that he's adopting the same viewpoint and knowledge that would have been available to a person in 1907. I must point out, though, that the viewpoint and knowledge of a person from 1907 directly led to the ghastly death totals of trench warfare in World War I. And, just as Pash has won this battle, so too did the French win the Battle of Verdun, but to such a great cost.

I think interleague play sucks in general. Not only that, but I haven't really met that many people who actually like it. I mean, I guess that, if you live in a one-team market, and your team is in the other league, then it might be cool if you get to see your team in person once every five years or so, but, other than that, I'm not sure I see the appeal.

Admittedly, I think I mainly feel that way because the whole Cubs/White Sox thing is kind of a drag. Really, the White Sox are kind of a drag. They're always going to be the second team in the city, and so it leads to the White Sox fans taking this position that they need to make up for liking the less popular team by claiming that they're 'real' fans, unlike Cubs fans, and now that there are going to be a bunch of bandwagon fans for the Cubs, that's going to get worse.

As far as this game goes, if only the RCMP still had two Ruths.

Neither team swept, by the way.

As far as Rick Ferrell starting at 1B, I'll just say that TheMcD is not only wrong for putting him there, but he should also feel bad for being so wrong.

True, 1B is not a physically demanding position, but that means that you can put a really good hitter there, because they don't have to do poo poo in the field. Ferrell is not a really good hitter. In fact, he's a bad hitter. He was a below-average hitter in his career, and has no power.

In Hoboken, power may not matter as much, but this game didn't take place in Hoboken, so that argument is bullshit. Ferrell has hit well this season, but he's played half of his games in Hoboken, so what the gently caress does that mean either? Any player with a pulse can hit .300 for the H-Zephyrs.

For that matter, defense still does matter a bit for the H-Zephyrs. Even if the number of runs is such that the effect of any one error is going to be relatively small, you still want to cut down on them when you can. As it stands, the H-Zephyrs are playing Connor at 3B, where he isn't very good, given that he's a left-hander, and while you could make the case that a left-handed catcher could work, despite the long-standing bias against them, the difficulty with a left-handed third baseman is much harder to solve, given, you know, basic physics. So, you could move Connor to 1B and Frisch, who is a better hitter than Ferrell in every regard, to 3B.

Basically, TheMcD's argument that Ferrell should be playing 1B is profoundly ill-founded. I demand he change his lineup and issue an apology.

Chapman better in the clutch than Kimbrel? Per ring count, the math is right.

But, yeah, outside of the Panderdome, where power pitchers can throw with impunity, because no one is going to getting runs on anything other than station-to-station baseball, in another stadium, fly balls will occasionally turn into hits, which is a bummer for guys like Kimbrel, or any of the Panderers' starters.

The Killer Mikes are good now. Even when Trevor Hoffman is trying to destroy them from within.

Team Statistics

Analysis

See, good.

Analysis

Grumble.

Analysis

I think Beta-Betances has been better.

Analysis

It's a process. Step one of the process, though, should be putting Ruth back in the lineup.

Analysis

If only Piazza were good.

Analysis

Dead.

Analysis

Grumble.

Analysis

I put Vida Blue at LR, because you needed someone there.

Analysis

Well, this team has depth, if nothing else.

Analysis

Doom increases. A dark wind blows.

Analysis

Things have to get better.

Analysis

These things happen.

Analysis

Your bullpen is killing you.

Analysis

This team isn't too far from surviving, but it either needs its bullpen to regress to the mean, or import better relievers.

Analysis

Well, next season will be better.

Analysis

This team isn't a road warrior.

Analysis

Ambi Dextro has struck out ten guys in 78.1 innings, which is not good, and also given up 18 home runs in the same span, which isn't much better. I guess I still need to work out the kinks.

Analysis

I'm not sure what the ideal pitcher is for this team, but it can't be these guys, I think.

Analysis

Fight, MACHINE, for everlasting WAR!

Analysis

The Nine aren't steamrolling anyone, but they're going to win this division by default.

Analysis

Please do better.

Analysis

This team isn't a thing of beauty, but they're hanging in there.

Analysis

Poor Gumshoes.

Analysis

The Warriors are hanging onto their lead, at least.

Standings

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I, for one, am shocked that the Warriors swept the Jobbers.

DH lineup changes:
Kell back in at 3B. Maniac Magee and Ted Williams swap at DH and LF for the sake of giving Maniac some rest. Maniac also moves to #1 in the order, shifting the others down one spot. Thank you, Smasher!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Way to jockey for draft position, I guess. Slim Sallee looking as good as ever, Nap Rucker being as lucky as he was unlucky last season. Babe still on pace to crush a ton of baseballs. And an upcoming top five draft pick in the second round of the draft!

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Okay I get it, you guys were right and we were a fluke last season, but man this thing's become a dumpster fire and fast.

DL Luke Appling - may be looking to trade him and Pete Alexander, it depends.
Call up Willie Stargell

Interleague lineups are included since I go on the road for my interleague games this week:

no-DH for both LHP and RHP

1. LF Joe Jackson
2. 2B Buddy Myer
3. RF Harry Heilmann
4. 1B Abert Pujols
5. C Yogi Berra
6. SS Cal Ripken
7. CF Bob Johnson
8. 3B George Kell
9. Pitcher

DH for both LHP and RHP:

1. LF Joe Jackson
2. 2B Buddy Myer
3. DH Albert Pujols
4. C Yogi Berra
5. RF Harry Heilmann
6. 1B Babe Herman
7. SS Cal Ripken
8. CF Bob Johnson
9. 3B George Kell

Armitage fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jan 20, 2017

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

HulkaMatt posted:

Mcfreeze we must destroy Beet & Yaya.

Okay, done.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Week 8 Injury Report

Blood Gulch Blues
Rick Reuschel (SP) - 11 days

Glastonbury Knights
Joe Torre (C) - 16 days

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
Yeah sure.

Put Ruth back in for Ott, give McGraw a rest by inserting Johnny Pesky into the lineup in McGraw's place.

Also poo poo. Forgot I acquired an old Gehringer last season and I am a horrible manager.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
I'm trying to get the old seasons archived somewhere. I think Llama is working on SLI, but anyone else who wants to help, I'd appreciate it, and will reward them, somehow.

Let me rephrase. I'll give draft picks to people for archiving seasons and other things for me.

Smasher Dynamo fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jan 20, 2017

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Just so people don't accidentally double up

I've finished Season 1, and Smasher's finished season 6. I plan on doing seasons 2-5 tomorrow, but depending on how things go I may start on this thread's seasons (7-20)

If you do end up doing some archiving, please make sure to mention it in the thread though

EDIT: Couldn't sleep so SL 2 is archived

TheFlyingLlama fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jan 20, 2017

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

I have no loving clue how to do what y'all are doing outside of bruteforcing it, but thanks for doing it.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

FairGame posted:

I have no loving clue how to do what y'all are doing outside of bruteforcing it, but thanks for doing it.

are you talking about the archive or taking part in the super league in general

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

Please DL Whitaker. Robbie Alomar gets the 2B starts, drop Herman from the platoon. Send down Edd Roush to bake a bit longer, call up Eric Davis. Outfield should be:

LF Joe Jackson
CF Manush/Ashburn
RF Keeler/Davis

And, much as I am reluctant to admit it, Shooter doesn't have his stuff right now, so send down Rod Beck, Rosenthal closes, Dave Smith up to setup.

Thanks.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

The Merry Marauder posted:

Please DL Whitaker. Robbie Alomar gets the 2B starts, drop Herman from the platoon. Send down Edd Roush to bake a bit longer, call up Eric Davis. Outfield should be:

LF Joe Jackson
CF Manush/Ashburn
RF Keeler/Davis

And, much as I am reluctant to admit it, Shooter doesn't have his stuff right now, so send down Rod Beck, Rosenthal closes, Dave Smith up to setup.

Thanks.

Heinie Manush' walk rate is pretty impressive.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
C'mon, nobody had patience in those days. You've seen the way they talk and walk in those motion pictures of their day.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
How are you guys archiving it? I'll help!

shepard.shouldgo
Feb 2, 2016

DannoMack posted:

How are you guys archiving it? I'll help!

I second this question and would also like to help

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

for the archived seasons I've been grabbing the HTML of the updates/whatever other posts I'm saving, but from the current thread you could probably just quote what you want to save. I've then put each post into a word doc, then saved those docs into a zip.

There are probably better ways to do it than that, but gently caress if I know any

shepard.shouldgo
Feb 2, 2016

In that case I claim Super League 7-10

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Wouldn't we want to save the component images from this thread, since they're all pointing at lpix?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

FairGame posted:

Wouldn't we want to save the component images from this thread, since they're all pointing at lpix?

The HTML will do a good job of saving the interactions between people. Doesn't the LP archiving tool capture all of smasher's posts/images? Trying to think of some way to marry the two.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Well, if you're going to demand I change my lineups, who am I to talk back? Activate Kelley, send down Barnes. Make Rick Ferrell the personal catcher for SP4 Schilling.

DH lineups, vs. both type of pitcher:

#1: Collins, 2B
#2: Waner, RF
#3: Sewell, SS
#4: Bresnahan, C
#5: Thompson, DH
#6: Kelley, 1B
#7: Connor, 3B
#8: Duffy, LF
#9: Ryan, CF

Bench:

Frisch
Jackson
Lofton
Davis
Ferrell

No-DH lineups, vs. both types of pitcher:

Same as the DH lineup, except Thompson goes to the bench.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

-Kell back in fulltime at 3B

shepard.shouldgo
Feb 2, 2016

if anyone wants it, the Archive of SL 7 can be found here

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Maybe this is finally the Marmoset's season! A main role in the metaplot, a winning record, and Chelsea and I appear to have reached a happy accord on the murdering! I've always thought they had the pedigree to fight the Sheikhs and Mounties, even if our defense at 2nd and 3rd is an abomination and our outfield defense is just ok. I do wish I could pull a Ron Santo or something out of a trade, though. replacing either Hornsby or Chipper's defense would just be great. Yount is fine, I wager.

Other Super-League owners! I am looking for a strong all-around 3B, or a left handed hitting 2B with solid defense and at least passable offense. For 3B, I'd be looking for a full upgrade to Chipper, and so he'd need to have a glove and a bat. For 2B I'd be targeting a platoon with Hornsby, so defense is key, as long as they'll hit above the Mendoza line. Buddy Myer would be a good example of something I'm looking for. If somebody has a full on S-tier 2B that they're willing to move for Hornsby and other parts, I'd definitely be open to talk. PM me if you're interested!

Beet, I would like to enter negotiations to acquire THE MACHINE. I accept this is probably never going to happen, but I'm offering anyway.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Tag Team Mania is coming relatively soon! So, may teams!

Archive past seasons for picks!

The Super-Draft Begins on Sunday after McFreeze posts the Sub-Par Week 9 update!

Week 9 Injury Report

Akabira Killer Mikes
Trevor Hoffman (RP) (Killed Mike) - 17 days

Aperture Scientists
Rheal Cormier (RP) (Rheal Pain) - 15 days

Genoa Janus
Mike Piazza (C) (Pizza) - 12 days

Oklahoma City Bombers
Rogers Hornsby (2B) (Oh no, now the Bombers only have two starting-quality 2Bs!) - 10 days

Sindhi Sheikhs
Phil Douglas (SP) (Bad) - 7 days
Buck Leonard (1B) (Worse) - 10 days

South Dakota Marmosets
Eddie Plank (SP) (Planked) - 15 days

South Shore Gumshoes
Joe Jackson (OF) (All those new lineups for nothing) - 12 days

Pick 'em: And I'm sorry for us, the dinosaurs roam the earth, the sky turns green, where I end and you begin

Triple Crown Championships
Hoboken Zephyrs (c) @ Oklahoma City Bombers

The Other Triple Crown Championships
Khartoum Doom (c) @ Rochester Generics

United States Championship
World Warriors (c) @ Slaughterhouse Nine

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Champs retain!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Bombers take, rest retain.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Champs retain

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Champs retain.

Still looking for a tag partner! Any will do!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Pick 'em: And I'm sorry for us, the dinosaurs roam the earth, the sky turns green, where I end and you begin

Triple Crown Championships
Hoboken Zephyrs (c)

The Other Triple Crown Championships
Khartoum Doom (c)

United States Championship
Slaughterhouse Nine

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Pickem
All Champs Retain

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Pick'Em: Champs retain.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Smasher Dynamo posted:

The Super-Draft Begins on Sunday after McFreeze posts the Sub-Par Week 9 update!

Berners please get your poo poo together, I wanna be #1.

Also

Slaughterhouse Nine takes, other champs retain.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

shepard.shouldgo posted:

In that case I claim Super League 7-10

Okay I'll do 11 right now then.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Champs retain!

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Champs retain!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Yaya posted:

Just realized that right now, if the standings hold, DannoMack will get the 3rd overall pick from that trade with Monathin.

Yikes.

When I counted it was only like 5th or 6th. Go Dragons and Premods!