Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Blarfk posted:

Lets bring back open letters, it was always fun to read people freaking the gently caress out while all hopped up on a brutal loss

I actually liked this too, but I'm also the most boring poster about a team everyone hates so maybe everyone else thought it was poo poo? :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

fsif posted:

The poster. He didn't conceptually understand what a pre-order was, so the channel had to dedicate an hour explaining why his loving Harambe baseball jersey wasn't going to be ready to ship for a few months. Unfortunately, he was perpetually black out drunk, so the exact same conversation was a daily occurrence.

Then he'd move onto harassing the girl goons.

Honestly you're right and it's a valid complaint that we're working on every day. The tactic now is to just not engage. Like don't talk back to him or anything like that. Unfortunately BrownThunder is the owner of the discord channel and he's more of a beta bitch than MorningView and won't ban the guy already.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Doltos posted:

Honestly you're right and it's a valid complaint that we're working on every day. The tactic now is to just not engage. Like don't talk back to him or anything like that. Unfortunately BrownThunder is the owner of the discord channel and he's more of a beta bitch than MorningView and won't ban the guy already.

He's already banned you little (and I do mean little) insecure pile of olive oil

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

BrownThunder posted:

He's already banned you little (and I do mean little) insecure pile of olive oil

Ty I didn't realize he was banned already you excuse for a man

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Calling someone olive oil is a terrible insult because olive oil is delicious.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

fishing with the fam posted:

Calling someone olive oil is a terrible insult because olive oil is delicious.

:agreed:

Also you can't really pile oil unless it's frozen.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I don't even understand how it's an insult :confused:

I like at Italian restaurants when they give you bread and olive oil

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I've decided that I can accept another Steelers Super Bowl win because gently caress the Patriots. The Steelers are evil but they're blue collar evil and the Pats are white collar evil and that's a way worse evil.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hey what is everyone eating for lunch today

I am going to a Cuban restaurant to get this

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

*time zone voice* It's not lunch time for four hours

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Probably something lovely like Chipotle because my office is in a chain restaurant only hell hole.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
anyway im glad for tff because im pretty sure if i called bert bielema a 400 pound pig who sits on the sideline and stews in his own feces in front of other football fans getting lynched would be my best case outcome

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/tylerdbrooke/status/822464736856014848

lol

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I got a pressure cooker for Christmas and drat if that thing doesn't make the best chili in like 45 minutes so I'm having delicious leftovers

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I've decided that I can accept another Steelers Super Bowl win because gently caress the Patriots. The Steelers are evil but they're blue collar evil and the Pats are white collar evil and that's a way worse evil.

Is rape blue collar or white collar?

Having a lackey slightly soften your balls for you seems white collar as hell for sure.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'll be eating poo poo for all my meals

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
You eat pieces of poo poo for breakfast?

Ehud posted:

I don't even understand how it's an insult :confused:

I like at Italian restaurants when they give you bread and olive oil

I like that too but only use a tiny drop of the vinegar for about a spoonful of oil.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Alright, ya bastards, see you on the flip side if we all make it.

Tom Brady is a cheater.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
local government matters more than ever ppl

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ehud posted:

I've been thinking about buying a Nintendo switch so I can play Zelda

I am 31 years old

I just bought a 360 controller off Amazon so I could emulate NES and SNES games, and I'm 37. :smith:

Luckily, it also works for the FFX hd remake for pc.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

drat is she shopping for clothes at the american girl doll store

whiteyfats posted:

I just bought a 360 controller off Amazon so I could emulate NES and SNES games, and I'm 37. :smith:

is that good or is it a lovely hack job like a lot of ff ports? i just literally got a new computer yesterday and the vintage i can actually run on steam has expanded dramatically, and getting games for the old ps2 i have hanging around is a roll of the dice if it actually works.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jan 20, 2017

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I imagine if you scaled up an American Girl dress to actual real life scale, the price would be the GDP of a small country.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

local government matters more than ever ppl

yeah

get your reps' numbers in your phone and use it often.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
It's 80 degrees in Houston Jesus

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Blitz7x posted:

this is a myth created by the Chinese to make other cities less competitive for Super Bowls

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Blitz7x posted:

It's going to be in the 50's in Boston tomorrow so I'm gonna go hiking.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

intruder what happened nooooooooooooo

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

No Butt Stuff posted:

intruder what happened nooooooooooooo

Intruder died for our sins that a chat thread may live.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Ehud posted:

hey what is everyone eating for lunch today

I am going to a Cuban restaurant to get this

That looks real good, and I'm super sad that my favorite Puerto Rican place doesn't deliver to my new place :(

whiteyfats posted:

You act like playing a FFX remake is less depressing than playing classic games from your childhood

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Also, there really is a nazi music thread in NMD, or atleast there was last night

This is why we need moderators

Edit: It appears to have been deleted thankfully

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Probably Magic posted:

Intruder died for our sins that a chat thread may live.

Intruder Nazarēnus, Rēx Goonaeorum

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Ehud posted:

It's Friday :unsmith:

who has weekend plans they would like to share

I am thinking about going to see that dumb movie where the guy has multiple personalities and it's an M. Night movie so the twist is probably that every character is a Frankenstein monster

I was gonna take the hot intern I've been talking to to that, but then they sent me to loving Columbus, Indiana until Feb 2nd. So I'll be working instead.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Blitz7x posted:

Winter doesn't happen in Houston anymore

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

The Glumslinger posted:

Also, there really is a nazi music thread in NMD, or atleast there was last night

What kind of Nazi? Like a skinhead punk thread, or a Bach thread, or what? Was it glamorizing the third reich?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
One of these days I'm really gonna have to find out what happened to the first two reichs.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I ate chicken noodle soup. It was good.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Glumslinger posted:

Everytime I see nazi music I just think of that fat sack of poo poo from American History X listening to the local head nazi's lovely rear end recordings or those two girls who hit puberty and realized what their parents were making them sing.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

whiteyfats posted:

I plan on playing video game my entire life :)

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

fishing with the fam posted:

One of these days I'm really gonna have to find out what happened to the first two reichs.

I think the first was the holy Roman empire which formed modern Germany then the second was Germany until the end of world war 1. The third Reich was a sequel that most people agreed didn't need to be made and was just a cash grab and they were out of ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

I have the AC on

• Locked thread