Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

King Vidiot posted:

The joke here is that you kept watching his movies after watching the Happening.

The best twist ending. "No. No... really?"

I'm hoping that's how Game of Thrones ends: Arya sails west of Westoros like she said she wants to and finds modern-day New Jersey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Bad news because Westeros actually takes place in the Pokemon Universe as documented in my fifteen thousand page fanfiction "a GAME of thrones".

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Lets go one step further. Instead of replacing F-14s with TIEs, we replace them with Star Destroyers.

It turns out that the Resistance built a bunch of Death Stars in secret. A ragtag team of hotshot pilots have to fly those Death Stars against the First Order's MEGA DEATH STAR

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

It turns out that the Resistance built a bunch of Death Stars in secret. A ragtag team of hotshot pilots have to fly those Death Stars against the First Order's MEGA DEATH STAR

Plz no spoilers especially not a decade in advance you gotta give the hot tub time to reach the proper brewing temperature before the audience will be ready to cheer for these hot rear end plot points.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The clown from Spawn and Mark "Funky Bunch" Marky play scientists in a film about hot dog enthusiasts running away from murderous plant cum which causes old ladies to merc themselves.

I defy you to tell me that poo poo isn't loving ace.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Was Jay's horrible horrible beard grown as a joke just to look like an inbred bumpkin type, or did he honestly think that looked ok?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
which is the best 'mike has drunk too much' episode, the funniest one

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ghostbusters for real

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Clawtopsy posted:

There's the Best of the Worst where he just keeps throwing beer bottles around and everyone else starts shifting in their chairs uncomfortably, hoping filming can be over soon

I can't remember which one that is though

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

Was Jay's horrible horrible beard grown as a joke just to look like an inbred bumpkin type, or did he honestly think that looked ok?

Who the gently caress knows?
Jay had a legit bowl cut throughout his 20s and into his 30s, who has any clue about what the gently caress he thinks is ok style wise?

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

Clawtopsy posted:

mikes_giant_flask.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsnzlIests4

Supercut:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eawYBbP6zfs

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Clawtopsy posted:

the funniest one is the christmas one with jessi and they're all drunk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3plH6M1LadY

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Schweinhund posted:

the funniest one is the christmas one with jessi and they're all drunk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3plH6M1LadY
this was the correct answer. god bless this episode. it's the only one I've rewatched several times.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ultrabindu posted:

Who the gently caress knows?
Jay had a legit bowl cut throughout his 20s and into his 30s, who has any clue about what the gently caress he thinks is ok style wise?

in retrospect we're pretty lucky he's only been shooting ropy cummies and not, you know, black churches or preschools or something

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
jay met a nice man who hosed the bowlcut right off him and taught him some proper style

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Shinjobi posted:

Rewatching old episodes, I want there to be a crisis of infinite Rich Evans, as every single character he's played gathers together in a single point.

[Mike reveals startling information]

[Terrible CGI shot of several planets that are all cut out in the shape of Rich's head]

[Echo effect sounds like a million voices crying out]

"OOOOOOOHHHHHMMMMYYYYYGGAAAAAAAAA"

[Cut to Earth-prime Rich who shoots the guy who's been going AT-STs all episode]

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Zzulu posted:

jay met a nice man who hosed the bowlcut right off him and taught him some proper style

A cherokee dude down at the Manhole.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

King Vidiot posted:

The joke here is that you kept watching his movies after watching the Happening.

Many Trans-Pacific flights.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

2 points to whomever correctly guesses which video this is from.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

I'm going to guess it was from a red letter media video.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Schweinhund posted:

What's a jessi?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it's like a Jay but it has different bits down below

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Do wish they had a little more diversity, but I guess there isn't much of that where they live.
They should get a chinese woman on the cast to market RLM better in china.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Baronjutter posted:

Do wish they had a little more diversity, but I guess there isn't much of that where they live.

America online for internet.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
wheres the new drat video? i dont even care if max landis is in it

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Schweinhund posted:

Did they ever get a response from Warner Brothers?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Baronjutter posted:

Rich is the closest thing to a Chinese person in Milwaukee.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Baronjutter posted:

Just give Rich a pointy hat & comedy buck teeth.

e: beat

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

RLM should do Aliens for their next ReView. I saw it im theaters Wednesday and I forgot just how good it was.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

RLM should do Aliens for their next ReView. I saw it im theaters Wednesday and I forgot just how good it was.

they've already done alien and avp commentary tracks and spend half the time in those talking about the other films in the series so they've already said all their thoughts on aliens.

I don't care what they re:view as long as it's just mike and either jay or rich.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
no one listens to commentary tracks buddy

Aliens deserves attention as it is one of the best sci-fi AND action movies of all time

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Zzulu posted:

Aliens deserves attention as it is one of the best sci-fi AND action movies of all time

Fuckin' seriously. It's on a whole other level.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Schweinhund posted:

Easily top 5.

Number 1 is still probably Howcanitellifiminlove/oesteperosis dance/american flatulators starring the canadians.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Nutsngum posted:

Easily top 5.

Number 1 is still probably Howcanitellifiminlove/oesteperosis dance/american flatulators starring the canadians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm56yGka0ts

I am HTT.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
My number one is still the one with the Chinese Christian cult music videos.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

greatn posted:

My number one is still the one with the Chinese Christian cult music videos.

THEY WERE JAPANESE YOU loving RACIST!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

You want it ITB? ;)

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Where is the god drat new video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

Where is the god drat new video?

Yeah, didn't Max tweet about doing stuff with RLM last weekend?

• Locked thread