Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

what if you get suckered into a 2-28 loan by predatory lenders?

the sane response is not "blame the fha"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

They all have oversized RV garages, too.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
cobb county is still white and lovely as ever but gwinnett is actually super racially mixed - it'll be majority minority by 2025 for sure

and then you have clayton, rockdale (lol), henry, fayette, douglas counties which are all p black

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Mustached Demon posted:

Yeah suburban type neighborhoods are now popping up in the lovely "country thang" communities an hour or so outside major cities.

The local one here's Star, ID.

Theyve got these all over Johnston County, NC.

You can literally watch the housing bubble building if you drive around out there.

That many people do not need $300-400k homes 45 minutes from Clayton.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

boner confessor posted:

cobb county is still white and lovely as ever but gwinnett is actually super racially mixed - it'll be majority minority by 2025 for sure

and then you have clayton, rockdale (lol), henry, fayette, douglas counties which are all p black

when i think exurb i think forsyth and beyond.

johns creek used to be an exurb i guess like how sandy springs used to be a suburb but, sandy springs is getting weirdly developed now to be a hellish edge city so now JC is more of a suburb to that than it is an exurb to atlanta

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

visceril posted:

when i think exurb i think forsyth and beyond.

johns creek used to be an exurb i guess like how sandy springs used to be a suburb but, sandy springs is getting weirdly developed now to be a hellish edge city so now JC is more of a suburb to that than it is an exurb to atlanta

yeah but pop density drops off a cliff outside of the immediate inner counties so who cares. north of cumming it's just trees

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

boner confessor posted:

Interesting to know! I was a kid when I lived in Gwinett county (Near Duluth) but my area at least seemed pretty white, with the biggest minority populations being south and east-asian, but then again I was v middle class. That was a long time ago though, I suppose. Demographics can change fast.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Octatonic posted:

Interesting to know! I was a kid when I lived in Gwinett county (Near Duluth) but my area at least seemed pretty white, with the biggest minority populations being south and east-asian, but then again I was v middle class. That was a long time ago though, I suppose. Demographics can change fast.

duluth has a substantial middle class korean population nowadays

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
counting down the hours until the facebook lady messages me and i get to go collect my three brand new keets!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
yeepy chee! queepy squee! keet

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Phew I'm just barely within Real Atlanta but live dangerously close to Stuck Up Rich Whites.

That little splotch of yellow in the upper-left is why Cumming is becoming A Thing for white people

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

visceril posted:

That little splotch of yellow in the upper-left is why Cumming is becoming A Thing for white people
white people don't cum

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
My latin magistra lived in cumming.

She got in trouble one day for trying to pay her taxes on her school computer.

cumming.gov lol.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
So much for the "Let hair grow out" resolution.

Got too ambitious with fixing a few lines and now it is time to buzzcut to hide the mistakes. :buddy:

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

some people learn nothing

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I blame Macklemore.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
randler you don't have hair

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
my friend was a sex creep but at least they're gone and never have to haunt these halls again. Now let me introduce you to my new friend, who draws blob donkey dick girls covered in piss and vomit

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Rodatose posted:

my friend was a sex creep but at least they're gone and never have to haunt these halls again. Now let me introduce you to my new friend, who draws blob donkey dick girls covered in piss and vomit
that sums up how i feel about getting new keets

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

boner confessor posted:

duluth has a substantial middle class korean population nowadays

cool! also: it is striking how much less dense the white majority areas are than any other demo (particularly the black majority areas) ! or am I misreading the map?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Avshalom posted:

white people don't cum

It's true

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Octatonic posted:

cool! also: it is striking how much less dense the white majority areas are than any other demo (particularly the black majority areas) ! or am I misreading the map?

that's basically america.jpg

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Avshalom posted:

white people don't cum

sorry about your sexual partners

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol I don't have sexual partners. Im sexual because of massive dysphoria.

All you idiots spending money on dates, I'm miserable for free!

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

PupsOfWar posted:

do you dislike youreself then

that... that's not true!

:(

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Octatonic posted:

you're reading the map correctly but that's partially because of socioeconomics (wealthier = more land = lower density) and partially because of geography. the big empty void in the stuck up white people is the chattahoochee river which attracted a lot of low density wealthy suburbs and a big honking country club, whereas the thick dense band of hispanic suburbs has been densifying largely due to the lower incomes of those residents

there aren't really any black majority areas on this map, black people in gwinnett are mixed in or live in stone mountain / lithonia / along 20 which is just south of where the map cuts off

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jan 20, 2017

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
did randler just find out about macklemore or something

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Lol I don't have sexual partners. Im sexual because of massive dysphoria.

All you idiots spending money on dates, I'm miserable for free!

ok then

sorry about your bad or lack of sexual partners

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
Randler found out the kind of response he can get with macklemore, yes

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

which thread he is colonising now

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

which thread he is colonising now

please be the white power music thread

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Avshalom posted:

counting down the hours until the facebook lady messages me and i get to go collect my three brand new keets!
:yayclod:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

My favorites the pristine pickup with the lift kit driving around the suburban neighborhood.

Bitch please that things never gonna see the mud the Brad Paisley song you're blasting talks about.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Mustached Demon posted:

My favorites the pristine pickup with the lift kit driving around the suburban neighborhood.

it's worse when they're driving around in the heart of the city

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

it's worse when they're driving around in the heart of the city

True since they usually stop on the crosswalk well after the line obscuring view even worse.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

paranoid randroid posted:

did randler just find out about macklemore or something

I have been informed that he carries a missive which distinguishes him among his peers.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
In an apartment complex I lived in one of my neighbors had a lifted f350. He had to do an 8 point turn to get into his parking space and still stuck out of it a good 3 feet

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

ReidRansom posted:

ok then

sorry about your bad or lack of sexual partners

I appreciate the condolences friend

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Avshalom come run our country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

paging vb, our nationa news are reporting turkish pm stating that assad is essential for the resolution of syrian crysis

• Locked thread