Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
wait when did I say I was against it? It's fine, gently caress limos, burn a limo, it probably burns pretty well what with all the space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MaxxBot posted:

Soon my friend, soon. Slow and steady wins the race!

https://twitter.com/VaultOfDaedalus/status/822556679099285508

hahaha look at the turtle's face

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

oh my! oh my my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monocle: what if the rich actually were afraid!!!!!!!! that wouldnt do, this is a civil society

uhh, this isnt how anarchy is supposed to work, we should organize, not cause random acts of mayhem, thats very inconsiderate think of that poor rich guy without a ride home now

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

hummer limousine

for an extra long fuuuuuck you

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
How do you fill a baseball bat with cement. Sounds dope

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

The Vinja Ninja posted:

I like Trumps new POTUS Twitter avatar pic. Very fitting.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

uhh, this isnt how anarchy is supposed to work, we should organize, not cause random acts of mayhem, thats very inconsiderate

dont mind Uli, hes a nihilist

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Just overheard at work: "you know what I'm most jealous of? His family is so...perfect." Followed soon by "Ivanka is so hot."

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

what kind of fuckbrain isnt in favor of burning limousines in 2017 jesus christ nobody likes rich people anymore

Dude, it's prom.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Consummate Professional posted:

get a good metal bat, cut the handle off, dump cement, harden, weld the handle back on, bash.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

Dude, it's prom.

ooh, thats vintage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

uhh, this isnt how anarchy is supposed to work, we should organize, not cause random acts of mayhem, thats very inconsiderate think of that poor rich guy without a ride home now

im forming the anarchist party as we speak but we're going to need lots of bylaws and rules to make sure people are acting rationally

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Aren't you supposed to fill them with light material, like cork?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

.99 scoop day in Louisville KY

I'm tellin you dawg

I hope coal mining destroys everything east of Lexington and flooding wipes out everything West and South of Louisville. Except Berea. Berea is cool.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

protesting on des moines ia tomorrow for all the good that will do

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Covok posted:

Just overheard at work: "you know what I'm most jealous of? His family is so...perfect." Followed soon by "Ivanka is so hot."

lol if you think eric and don jr are "perfect"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Covok posted:

Lmao do people forget this dude was divorced multiple times? Like, Republicans are such shitheels how do they even get to keep acting like they're "moral" or whatever?

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Hey everyone how is this thread doing?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im doin postin

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

im forming the anarchist party as we speak but we're going to need lots of bylaws and rules to make sure people are acting rationally

its me, im the girl who kicks your chair at the movie theater and on the airplane :q: on purpose

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Brother Friendship posted:

salty

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

fits my needs posted:

Lmao do people forget this dude was divorced multiple times? Like, Republicans are such shitheels how do they even get to keep acting like they're "moral" or whatever?

The only moral divorce is my divorce, and also both of the president's divorces

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

fits my needs posted:

Bright side of our current hellscape is that the religious right lost the moral high ground for eternity.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Glumslinger posted:

Aren't you supposed to fill them with light material, like cork?

do you wanna hit homers or do you wanna break someone's bones because those are different goals with different methods

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I'm tired and require lots of bourbon.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
drat im so envious of this guy and his little familial posse that kind of looks like its on its way to a court date for racketeering every time they go anywhere together

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/BBCJamesCook/status/822554554642432000

ed: dammit, balls

Serf
May 5, 2011

only divorced men are okay to the right. its divorced women who get hit with the bible-thumping bullshit

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Buy an aluminum bat, pop the plastic cap by smashing the bat against pavement. This also deforms the now open end. fill with cement and let dry. bing bing bong. This weapon kills fascists.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

its me, im the girl who kicks your chair at the movie theater and on the airplane :q: on purpose

fuk u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Turdfuzz posted:

im doin postin

please respond to my request in the cspam president thread :devil:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Tatum Girlparts posted:

do you wanna hit homers or do you wanna break someone's bones because those are different goals with different methods

I'm just saying, you never hear about a MLB player getting trouble after being found with a concreted bat

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

fits my needs posted:

No, they're aware. They even said "hey, when you get married 3 times, you'll eventually get the perfect setup."

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

did you hit him on accident but kidnape him on purpose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKcrGM_yWMI

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im protesting fascism by getting drunk and writing "fascism is bad" in a thread full of people who already think fascism is already bad, except for baloogan and the piss nazis, who loving love fascism, it's like bread to them, give the duck all of your fascist bread, go ahead, it feels good, who cares, gently caress the world

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Stretch limos are for unwashed plebs.

The truly wealthy only move around in the finest of prole-powered rickshaws.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bethamphetamine posted:

Buy an aluminum bat, pop the plastic cap by smashing the bat against pavement. This also deforms the now open end. fill with cement and let dry. bing bing bong. This weapon kills fascists.

pft someone's trying to cheap out, the welding method is way easier to hide with a grip

Covok
May 27, 2013

Reminder: Boosted still refuses to wear the hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

on a scale of 1-10, how jarred were folks by the use of the word "solidarity" in trump's speech?

for me it was about a 9

• Locked thread