Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Well I could link you to the photo of the smashed up limo...

...but why do that when I could link you to the more recent image of the burning limo?

Yeah, gently caress that car rental place for renting out limos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

ruddiger posted:

Don't worry, within like 36 hours some democrat will start a gofundme to pay for the limousines and the Bank of America & Starbucks windows

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

...but why do that when I could link you to the more recent image of the burning limo?

Don't they realize yellow on black is Ancap colors and they should be using red spray paint

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

ruddiger posted:

Lmao get bent you fuckin bootlick

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Ugh typical of these Gulanist jackals to sow discontent in our great nation.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

gently caress Whitey posted:

Don't they realize yellow on black is Ancap colors and they should be using red spray paint

You gotta admit the gold's pretty poetic given the circumstances

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

You gotta admit the gold's pretty poetic given the circumstances

I just think of that Ancap in Greece story when I see that particular combination

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

CPL593H posted:

I wonder if Smash Mouth turned down the offer to play at the Trump concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj0py2-5pGg

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

ruddiger posted:

Agreed.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Well that's just fantastic.

You're loving kidding me.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
For real whenever people do that ugh your protestors are doing it wrong because those people aren't the people responsible thing I have to wonder how exactly they manage to maintain breathing as an autonomous function

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

For real whenever people do that ugh your protestors are doing it wrong because those people aren't the people responsible thing I have to wonder how exactly they manage to maintain breathing as an autonomous function

I've been even more angry at the "you people aren't protesting peacefully enough!" liberals than at the republicans today

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

I've been even more angry at the "you people aren't protesting peacefully enough!" liberals than at the republicans today

I'm pretty drat sure the owner of that stretch Lincoln and a bank branch in a mixed use building on K Street are insured. The lobbyists won't be deterred!

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

I want to huff the fumes

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Peaceful protest is a narrative pushed by people that don't want to change poo poo but don't want to outright say that so gently caress all those people. These people also tend to mistake nonviolent protests for peaceful protests while they are of course really different. These are the people that will unironically pull out "MLK wouldn't have let his protests be disruptive!" so once again, gently caress em.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

https://twitter.com/MrTrunney/status/822580347409932290

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Was just about to post that. Sometimes fun things happen.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

A few of my friends took the "not peaceful enough protesting" stance today and I just wanted to piledrive them and call it the Peacedriver or something.

It Just Got Worse
Oct 30, 2012
That punch absolutely could not have cut him off at a better time.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Light a cop on fire, not an empty car you loving cowards.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

ruddiger posted:

After you

It Just Got Worse posted:

That punch absolutely could not have cut him off at a better time.

"Oh, this? It's Pepe the frog-" *gets socked in the drat jaw*

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

ruddiger posted:

Is there some fire shortage I'm not aware of?

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

我喜欢

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I'm just gonna watch this on repeat forever.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

a-fuckin-men

they need to be protesting more violently, imo, i haven't seen a single public execution yet
lit yelled WORLDSTAR when he got punched

ruddiger posted:

light yourself on fire

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Official haircut of douchebags like whoa

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

glam rock hamhock posted:

Peaceful protest is a narrative pushed by people that don't want to change poo poo but don't want to outright say that so gently caress all those people. These people also tend to mistake nonviolent protests for peaceful protests while they are of course really different. These are the people that will unironically pull out "MLK wouldn't have let his protests be disruptive!" so once again, gently caress em.

Also, implicit in all the hand-wringing about "peaceful protests" is that these same individuals would prefer for "resistance" to be non-violent and inarticulate, rather than violent and actually fighting for good reasons.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

couldnt have happened to a nicer guy

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

One way or another, All-Star was getting played at this inauguration.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
as dumb as PEACEFUL PROTEST is i think "uh you're doing it wrong see the guy who owns the limo isn't oppressing you" is fuckin retarded and i hope everyone who says it gets dragged out of their house and beaten by an angry mob

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/CityCynthia/status/822474750274506754

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

a-fuckin-men

they need to be protesting more violently, imo, i haven't seen a single public execution yet

lit yelled WORLDSTAR when he got punched

light yourself on fire

Namedropping Worldstar jesus loving christ.

This poo poo ain't protesting. It's a meme generator. Your righteous anger is about as impotent as those who complain about the prequels on the internet.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

ruddiger posted:

This poo poo ain't protesting. It's a meme generator. Your righteous anger is about as impotent as those who complain about the prequels on the internet.

More or less impotent than your whining?

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

ruddiger posted:

actually i think punching a nazi in the face while someone else holds a sign saying WHITE LIVES MATTER TOO MUCH is almost the platonic ideal of protesting

i say almost because nothing was on fire

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
unless you're calling me calling you a pissy little rear end in a top hat impotent rage to which i reply hello mr kettle

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

actually i think punching a nazi in the face while someone else holds a sign saying WHITE LIVES MATTER TOO MUCH is almost the platonic ideal of protesting

i say almost because nothing was on fire

But what category does your commentary on the protesting fall into? What are you in all of this?

Answer: You are a meme.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

ruddiger posted:

But what category does your commentary on the protesting fall into? What are you in all of this?

what are you, you pissbaby

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
you dont even have the stones to enjoy it vicariously you have to tut tut about how they're doing it wrong and scold anyone who disagrees

call me when you get some hair on your no-nos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

ruddiger posted:

Answer: You are a meme.

You're right - I need to go join the front lines.

• Locked thread