Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

haha

oh god

he doesn't realize does he

he doesn't realize that "punch richard spencer in the face" is about to become a meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kilmers Elbow posted:

We are the left.

i appreciate that the patriot hero attacked from the camera's left as well

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo he got socked right after he started talkin about pepe, the frog

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

no limo

no limo

ur the limo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no jury would convict

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I can't say the specific type has ever happened to me, but I imagine getting a running haymaker unsuspected right in the ear probably hurts a lot

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
He also posted a 10 minute long video talking about the punch
I can't be hosed to watch it, anyone else want to?
https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/822571322819641344

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Al! posted:

heres the gif version

god bless

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

etalian posted:

looked like the worst attended inauguration ceremony in US history.

Lolling at all the empty seats.

Also don't most presidents get a honeymoon approval rating bump for the first few months in office?

Yes, because most of them aren't found out to be Russian Sleeper Agents before the inauguration

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Al! posted:

heres the gif version

We are the left (hook)

:v:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Epic High Five posted:

It may just be a product of my sample size in this area, but gun control seems to be a pet issue of older and established Dems, the ones who grew up in good times. Most of the Dems and liberals I know don't really even think about it and consider other issues more important

I live in an uber-liberal area, like seriously 90% for Hillary or something and I've met like one single (young) person strongly in favor of gun control. I think you're right that it's mostly an older establishment Dem thing.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Dolash posted:

The protests seem to have kicked up enough fuss that they might get Trump's attention. I'm curious as hell to see if he's going to stay all talk with his threats or if he's going to start pairing them with actions - laws, executive orders, security movements of some kind

my current dream world involves him throwing a fit after tomorrow's women's march getting over twice the turnout as his inaguration

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what if it turns out tgat th elast two and one hakf months were just charging our national jo crystal for four years of acampaign 2016 reality

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

Yes, because most of them aren't found out to be Russian Sleeper Agents before the inauguration

"sleeper" implies he tried to hide it at all though

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Richard Spencer is Definitely Not Mad

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

etalian posted:

looked like the worst attended inauguration ceremony in US history.

Lolling at all the empty seats.

Also don't most presidents get a honeymoon approval rating bump for the first few months in office?

the honeymoon is usually after the votes come in and it lasts past inaug but lmao donnie couldnt help but run his mouth the last month and tank it

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

Handwringing over protester killing laws is hilarious, since the ubiquitous use of "less than lethal" munitions is what gives the police carte blanche to abuse protesters almost every single way short of killing them.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well i mean since getting popped in the jaw is nbd maybe we should keep doing it, since he doesnt seem to mind, and hell isnt even mad

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

smug n stuff posted:

nah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

what if it turns out tgat th elast two and one hakf months were just charging our national jo crystal for four years of acampaign 2016 reality

yo squiz what u drinkin

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i find the fact that liberals politicians are being shook about the limo fire more funny then the nazi getting punched in the face. local businesses getting looted and burned that fine a limo being burned WHAT HAVE AMERICA COME TOO!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its my controversial opinion but p unching people isnt good

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

haha

oh god

he doesn't realize that "punch richard spencer in the face" is about to become a meme

The How Many Punches Can Richard Spencer Take Challenge

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

eonwe posted:

Never stop punching Nazis, imo

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

eonwe posted:

nazis arent people

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

haha

oh god

now thats meme magic i can believe in

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/MariusLecter/status/822592883249258496

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

eonwe posted:

good thing he isnt people

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

eonwe posted:

yeah it's really too bad his skull wasn't caved in w/ something heavier

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

smug n stuff posted:

He says he can't hear out of his right ear right now, is "afraid it will become the meme of all memes," and is very concerned about it being illegal to hide your face during a protest.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

well i mean since getting popped in the jaw is nbd maybe we should keep doing it, since he doesnt seem to mind, and hell isnt even mad

im thinking of a superhero duo of punched nazi and disinvited nazi defeating villains by bleeding on them

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Zokari posted:

nazis arent people

But corporations are, my friend

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

smug n stuff posted:

lol what a baby

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Cyron posted:

i find the fact that liberals politicians are being shook about the limo fire more funny then the nazi getting punched in the face. local businesses getting looted and burned that fine a limo being burned WHAT HAVE AMERICA COME TOO!

Lol if you thought that Liberals were in any way on your side, they would gladly shove every poor and immigrant onto trumps trains if it will mean that they'll get to cross their arms and write aaron sorkin blog posts about trump is bad while doing nothing to actually stop him.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

He says he can't hear out of his right ear right now, is "afraid it will become the meme of all memes," and is very concerned about it being illegal to hide your face during a protest.

also he isnt sure where his blanket is and forgot his mothers phone number

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Someone should steal a limo and crash it into some Nazis, two birds with one stone etc.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Dolash posted:

The protests seem to have kicked up enough fuss that they might get Trump's attention. I'm curious as hell to see if he's going to stay all talk with his threats or if he's going to start pairing them with actions - laws, executive orders, security movements of some kind. It might be as simple as Republicans opportunistically portraying their latest bills as a response to his rants, like the one that lets law enforcement kill protesters.

Even if he just goes back to his old whiny tweeting ways, it's going to change the dynamic if it's the sitting President making statements. I wonder how long it'll take for a "turbulent priest" situation where Trump says something about how the protesters should be rounded up as criminals and some over-enthusiastic police or military start doing it thinking the tweet is like an order.

they're all going to get overshadowed by tomorrow's march and trump is gonna attack women by calling them all bitches and cunts for protesting

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al-Saqr posted:

Lol if you thought that Liberals were in any way on your side, they would gladly shove every poor and immigrant onto trumps trains if it will mean that they'll get to cross their arms and write aaron sorkin blog posts about trump is bad while doing nothing to actually stop him.

"Will the death camps be built in my district?"

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

smug n stuff posted:

bitch better borrow some concealer, he is going to be half-purple next morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Feb 2, 2017