Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Good gravy, there are gold curtains in the Oval Office now..

gently caress it is gaudy as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Winkie01 posted:

I unfollowed POTUS earlier and it had me following it again same with https://twitter.com/FLOTUS https://twitter.com/PressSec

someone must be shook about the crowd today

about five hours ago the @potus account only had 5m followers, it's up to 14m again

which is about how many it had before obama left office

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol 'three inaugural balls"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
you know, mr president, hitler only had one ball

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Congratulations 45th President of the United States Vladimir Putin

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

They started as white sheets in a room Obama stayed at in Russia

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Business Gorillas posted:

tbh its going to be hilarious watching republicans in the lame duck session of trump in december 2020/2024 going into absolute panic mode trying to close up the pandora's box they're currently releasing with targeting government workers and nixing their pay

I wonder if this is how we really do end up with the Republicans entrenching themselves and refusing to lose/give up power again? They've been breaking "bipartisan" norms left and right meant to encourage both parties to play nice, like refusing to hear any of Obama's SC nominations, if they make moves like nuke the filibuster, cut the pay of identified liberals in government to 1$ to force them to quit and otherwise carry out some kind of total war governing then why would they ever give the Democrats the chance to repay them in kind? New voter ID, restrictions on early or absentee voting and the gutting of voter protections like they did with the voting rights act is just the beginning.

Some people have been saying that with Trump, the Republicans might be forced to make a move for "endgame" and grab that fabled permanent majority every party dreams of, because otherwise the backlash when Trump goes down is going to be cataclysmic.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

:psyduck:

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Ron Jeremy posted:

I wonder if they re-did the oath after Donny hosed it up. The right jumped all over Obama mis-speaking

I thought Obama got it right but Justice Roberts misspoke?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
The Time of Trump has started, let's ring in the new age!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

SpaceGoku posted:

about five hours ago the @potus account only had 5m followers, it's up to 14m again

which is about how many it had before obama left office

Can Twitter just make accounts follow other accounts?

I'm glad I deleted my Twitter.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

tote up a bags posted:

remember when we cheered as donald styled all over cruz and jeb!

we should have stopped it

we should have supported the real champion of the people

KASICH

WOULD

HAVE

WON

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

It's going to be cataclysmic regardless.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Dolash posted:

I wonder if this is how we really do end up with the Republicans entrenching themselves and refusing to lose/give up power again? They've been breaking "bipartisan" norms left and right meant to encourage both parties to play nice, like refusing to hear any of Obama's SC nominations, if they make moves like nuke the filibuster, cut the pay of identified liberals in government to 1$ to force them to quit and otherwise carry out some kind of total war governing then why would they ever give the Democrats the chance to repay them in kind? New voter ID, restrictions on early or absentee voting and the gutting of voter protections like they did with the voting rights act is just the beginning.

Some people have been saying that with Trump, the Republicans might be forced to make a move for "endgame" and grab that fabled permanent majority every party dreams of, because otherwise the backlash when Trump goes down is going to be cataclysmic.

you can bet your rear end this is gonna happen. these fuckers own the keys, the building, and we're paying them rent and they ain't gonna just give that poo poo up

on the other hand, it would benefit our capitalist overlords to continue with the charade of power being transferred back and forth. evident stagnation breeds resistance, and they can't have that interrupting the flow of our blood into their veins

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

DryGoods posted:

:lol:

the inauguration was pretty much like a loving funeral

this poo poo is so surreal

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

was there an article linked about this? about the voter ID laws deal??? maddow is good right now

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dolash posted:

sir all i asked you was if you wanted extra bbq sauce with your chicken nuggets

Serf
May 5, 2011

OhFunny posted:

i unfollowed @POTUS earlier today, and now I am following them again

poo poo's real yo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dolash posted:

North Carolina is a preview of what's going to be happening in every single GOP controlled state

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://gizmodo.com/national-park-service-banned-from-tweeting-after-anti-t-1791449526

quote:

The National Park service retweeted some sick Donald Trump burns, noting how, uh, lightly attended his inauguration was compared to Barack Obama’s in 2009. But now, the NPS has been ordered by its Washington support office to “immediately cease use of government Twitter accounts until further notice,” according to an internal email obtained by Gizmodo.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Chokes McGee posted:

hmm it's like there's some sort of difference between the two situations

but what could it be

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:clint::cheers:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DryGoods posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtmXrbf09HI

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Trash Trick posted:

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

was there an article linked about this? about the voter ID laws deal??? maddow is good right now

https://thinkprogress.org/alabama-found-guilty-of-racial-gerrymandering-e42f48e19c40#.59jq73ewh

alabama got ruled racially discriminating too.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

there has been for 8 years

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

There's...

There's going to be Weekly Addresses? :stonklol:

Nuclear Hellfireside Chats, as it were.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

This was literally the middle square of trump bingo

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

DryGoods posted:

tfw you try to smile and you remember that your dad likes your brother in law more than u

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hahaha "twitter standdown"

hahahahahaha

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
like u could put KJU right there in that pose and no one would notice anything was wrong.
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/822631230944460801

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Maddow is talking about the Texas case where the justice dept sued Texas and a federal judge found the Voter ID law unquestionably racially motivated and designed to stop minority citizens who were legally allowed to vote from doing so, and the case that is still ongoing and how today they postponed hearings because of the changing administration and how Jeff Sessions is likely to halt all of it and its hosed UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
There's always been a weekly address.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ymgve posted:

eh its a good story and who honestly cares about facts any more

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

OhFunny posted:

seems that way, I wonder if it's possible to actively unfollow him, or if you'll just forever be forced to refollow him

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

HorseRenoir posted:

also I'm very disappointed that no one in that Richard Spencer video yelled WORLDSTAR

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Fix posted:

Nuclear Hellfireside Chats, as it were.

Thirdly, this week the new Spiderman trailer came out and Spiderman is black now? They can't do that! You can't just make Spiderman black, he's a white character!

Serf
May 5, 2011

watching useless msnbc fucks like maddow sputter for the next 8 years is gonna be real fuckin depressing

this is the best opposition we can muster?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

ymgve posted:

I've been fake newsed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

VRA is gutted, there's literally no more legitimate protections for the right to vote for minorities in this country now than there were in 1950, and the right knows it

What do you think the new Jim Crow laws will be called? My guess is Super Freedom Voting Security and Choice Act

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

smug n stuff posted:

like u could put KJU right there in that pose and no one would notice anything was wrong.
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/822631230944460801

Who was running it before? The apes... oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

:lol:

the inauguration was pretty much like a loving funeral

this poo poo is so surreal

still lolling how the mall look like it only had 10% of Obama's numbers

• Locked thread