Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

LA times and mother Jones both got super Horney for him earlier in like November cause liberalism is a mental disorder (I'm. Drunk so don't punish me unless you hit me)

No it's a good point. imo Service Guarantees Citizenship Liberal Credibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
So according to Maddow one of the few things Trump team did today was ask Texas to put off the hearing about the Texas voter I'd law that the Texas court found to be deliberately designed to disenfranchise minorities.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I mean at least punk rock will be good again.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

M_Gargantua posted:

So according to Maddow one of the few things Trump team did today was ask Texas to put off the hearing about the Texas voter I'd law that the Texas court found to be deliberately designed to disenfranchise minorities.

i sound like a broken record but jesus christ they aren't even hiding it

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Two Finger posted:

i sound like a broken record but jesus christ they aren't even hiding it

Who the gently caress is going to stop them? They called the revolutionaries bluff, and no one wants to get arrested.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Wasabi the J posted:

Who the gently caress is going to stop them? They called the revolutionaries bluff, and no one wants to get arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

I mean at least punk rock will be good again.

I could go for a Trump song like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnToK3kSKKg

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I wonder who will produce the American Idiot of the Trump Era.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

psydude posted:

Oh god we're going to have all that lovely music and film that was "in response to Bush" again that was poo poo and also aged horribly.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Oh god we're going to have all that lovely music and film that was "in response to Bush" again that was poo poo and also aged horribly.

Hey that was definitely the coolest album when I was a sophomore in highschool and you weren't cool if you didn't have it, even if your parents voted for Bush. :colbert:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Lewis Black's aneurysm won't make it past another hour special.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

MazelTovCocktail posted:

FWIW, Propagandhi's "Potemkin City Limits" has aged remarkably well, and the last song on the album, which was probably written about Rumsfeld, could equally apply to Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0omgYNxZseA

quote:

Donald wept through the proceedings. His tears soaked through the canvas that cloaked his twisted face and they stained orange jumpsuit where with such rare distinction he once displayed the evidence of his outstanding contributions to the maintenance of a kingdom come. But those days are gone. He's nothing more than a number on a docket thick with shareholder, engineers, PR firms, politicians: war-profiteers. "How the gently caress did I end up here? This just isn't fair. Ain't no place for a millionaire." He searches for the words to stop this table in mid-turn, like "we are but old men" and "we only did what we were told", but the laughter from the gallery drowns out these vestiges of a profession's oldest defense. "The court will direct the record to reflect compliments from the bench; you sir, are central casting's crowning achievement. And for your outstanding performance in a comedic role, I'd like to dedicate the findings of the jury to the dead." But how can one man ever repay a debt so appalling? Can't gouge 10,000 eyes from a single head so I think we should observe a sentence that will serve to satisfy both a sense of function and poetry: so you will spend the rest of your days drenched in sweat, with your face drawn in a rictus of terror as you remove another buried land mine fuse. Meanwhile, 100 yards back behind the sandbags, a legless foreman pulls the trigger on a red megaphone. Squelching feedback. Drunken laughter. Broken English. His dead daughter's picture. Time and tide, no one can anticipate the inevitable waves of change.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

psydude posted:

They already made one.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

That Richard Spencer geting punched video is great. That guy really connected well too. I'd be willing to crowdfund some money for the attackers legal fees if he didn't manage to get away.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

That Richard Spencer geting punched video is great. That guy really connected well too. I'd be willing to crowdfund some money for the attackers legal fees if he didn't manage to get away.

same

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Pretty sure he got away clean. Alt-right neonazis would be making GBS threads that stuff everywhere if they could put his name out in public.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

suboptimal posted:

FWIW, Propagandhi's "Potemkin City Limits" has aged remarkably well, and the last song on the album, which was probably written about Rumsfeld, could equally apply to Trump:

I'm also gonna say Nine Inch Nails' Year Zero never really stopped being relevant either, especially In This Twilight and Zero Sum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEgw3pQHVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gh2atRW2Qg

(gently caress you if you don't like NIN :colbert:)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

See I meant good music

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Casimir Radon posted:

https://twitter.com/prttybadtweeter/status/822620848897069056

:patriot:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Today for about 2 minutes I had the misfortune of listening to a trust fund baby and his fiance who's only contriubtion in life has been taking loads of his baby batter whine about people who don't work for a living

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Today for about 2 minutes I had the misfortune of listening to a trust fund baby and his fiance who's only contriubtion in life has been taking loads of his baby batter whine about people who don't work for a living

look for casual racism to come back big time

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

look for casual racism to come back big time

oh no i've been listening to that for 8 years

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

whoever punched that dude is a for real american and i applaud the poo poo outta him

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/taylorthagreat/status/822284223633620992

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Jason Chaffetz, still a massive piece of poo poo.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPf-rD3FeEJ/

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Not a punch, a good solid elbow strike

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

:getin:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Smiling Jack posted:

Not a punch, a good solid elbow strike

seriously he won today

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

Jason Chaffetz, still a massive piece of poo poo.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPf-rD3FeEJ/
What do you expect from a guy who got his start as a PR flunky for a pyramid scheme.

The DNC needs to focus on getting rid of him which might be quite the chore since he's a Mormon representative from Utah. He can't be allowed to stay head of the Oversight Committee.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

front page of my local paper was a story on the new weed legalization bills in the state senate

kinda getting my hopes up

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
He could murder a child on television, as long as it wasn't white and mormon, and he'd still be reelected.

Edit: Chaffetz

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

https://twitter.com/taylorthagreat/status/822494599100956673

The dude posted a whole loving string of these.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Man if I were POTUS I'd be super worried about having the entire IC against me.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Re: Chaffetz, the way forward is to run the tea party playbook, and I mean deep cover operatives making the gerrymandering work for them and taking down the worst of the republican party in the primary, from the right. Sure you'll only have the office for two years but yolo

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

front page of my local paper was a story on the new weed legalization bills in the state senate

kinda getting my hopes up

I'm seeing that here too. I'd be pumped but I have to maintain a clearance, so until THC isn't tested then I'm out of luck.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i really hope it goes through

i live in the middle of a ton of farmstands and itd be amazing to get weed from them :3:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Hate to break it to you guys but legalized weed has been predicated on DoJ benignly ignoring it. Guess who isn't too keen on drugs?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Hate to break it to you guys but legalized weed has been predicated on DoJ benignly ignoring it. Guess who isn't too keen on drugs?

im in a belligerent blue state surrounded by other blue states

also we'll be goddamned in MA has this and we lose out, plus the mob got their act together and started poo poo in rhode island

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

only problem is that dan malloy is the alcohol lobby bitch boy and we celebrated when packies could be open on sundays or after 8 pm the rest of the week, now he's against weed bc the alcohol lobby doesnt want to lose out on new sales

• Locked thread