Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

no see doxxing is actually a good thing guys :downs:

jesus christ nice mental gymnastics

Null talked about the time he doxxed a predatory charity called translife on this podcast (starts 40 minutes in) http://thedickshow.com/episode-33/ which is an example of when doxxing people can actually be a good thing. It sounds like he hasn't had a real life conversation for years so his voice is shaky as gently caress and he can be a little hard to follow at times but it's a good listen for everyone interested in this poo poo.

The justifications he uses for the going after troons and autistic people is flimsy as gently caress but he's done at least one good thing in his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Digital Fingers posted:

lol some retard just posted this in QCS

jesus christ you are loving retarded mate

TerraGoetia
Feb 21, 2011

A cup of spiders.

do u know jenny posted:

what

please elaborate

OwO What's This? was one of the people posting the doxx information on trans goons on Kiwi Farms. They posted at least one goon's workplace and work phone number for harassment. I'm not going to give the forum-user's name. If OwO wants to come here and claim some kind of bizarre "We did it to help you" moral high ground, they can shove it up their rear end.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
this whole thread is probably a feint a la the jenner maneuver

wheels within wheels

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Friendly Humour posted:

jesus christ you are loving retarded mate

it's directly related to kiwis and jenner and all this dumb poo poo and you started posting in the thread after i linked it

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Sitting Here posted:

this whole thread is probably a feint a la the jenner maneuver

wheels within wheels

Yeah none of us are actually posting in here its a false flag

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Digital Fingers posted:

Null talked about the time he doxxed a predatory charity called translife on this podcast (starts 40 minutes in) http://thedickshow.com/episode-33/ which is an example of when doxxing people can actually be a good thing. It sounds like he hasn't had a real life conversation for years so his voice is shaky as gently caress and he can be a little hard to follow at times but it's a good listen for everyone interested in this poo poo.

The justifications he uses for the going after troons and autistic people is flimsy as gently caress but he's done at least one good thing in his life.

i see what you're saying digital but it's like pointing out how hitler liked dogs so he isn't all bad

except in this case hitler lives in his parent's basement

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Digital Fingers posted:

it's directly related to kiwis and jenner and all this dumb poo poo and you started posting in the thread after i linked it

good job getting trolled by avshalom you fuckwit

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If I'm in a coma, and I must be, then why or how am I dreaming up this reality. Real life can't be this bizarre and retarded. It just can't.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Friendly Humour posted:

good job getting trolled by avshalom you fuckwit

D&D, Ladychat, webcomic thread regular and troll extraordinaire avshalom

A misanthrope posted:

i see what you're saying digital but it's like pointing out how hitler liked dogs so he isn't all bad

except in this case hitler lives in his parent's basement

I know, just saying the Translife dox was funny to hear about and doesn't make you feel bad for the people involved.

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Jan 21, 2017

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Krabboss posted:

as vile as kiwi farms was, the worst posts on that particular web zone had to be Sid's

hey guys check out this retard

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

What's the translife story?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

various cheeses posted:

A suicide prevention line for trans people that steals peoples donation money and answers almost none of calls they receive

one of the owners flew across the country and went to Nulls house to threaten him while he hid in the bathroom and his mom told them to gently caress off.

Flesh Forge posted:

Avshalom is unironically a great poster and contributes immensely to the humor and atmosphere of the site :shrug:

Could be true but I still don't think it's a troll because you don't make a thread in QCS calling lowtax a retard unless you want to be banned.

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Jan 21, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Digital Fingers posted:

D&D, Ladychat, webcomic thread regular and troll extraordinaire avshalom

Avshalom is unironically a great poster and contributes immensely to the humor and atmosphere of the site :shrug:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

various cheeses posted:

Some illegal immigrants that were also disgusting gender monsters made a hotline for trans suicide, and pocketed the donations for themselves or something.

Typical scam poo poo but it's an even bigger deal cause they just happened to be everything conservatives naturally hate. Brown, gay, chick with dick, and illegally in their country

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Digital Fingers posted:

A suicide prevention line for trans people that steals peoples donation money and answers almost none of calls they receive

one of the owners flew across the country and went to Nulls house to threaten him while he hid in the bathroom and his mom told them to gently caress off.

Lol jesus christ two winners there

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Reading this thread and wow, this sounds like a group of people I really want to get mixed up in!!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

IMO everyone should just stop acknowledging the existence of that site because when it inevitably comes back from the dead in whatever form you'll regret having touched the poop.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

r u ready to WALK posted:

IMO everyone should just stop acknowledging the existence of that site because when it inevitably comes back from the dead in whatever form you'll regret having touched the poop.

The poop is in the trash, we're just talking about how it got there

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Digital Fingers posted:

Could be true but I still don't think it's a troll because you don't make a thread in QCS calling lowtax a retard unless you want to be banned.

Hmm yes it might just be 100% earnest

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Wikkheiser posted:

Reading this thread and wow, this sounds like a group of people I really want to get mixed up in!!

I know right, all of you people are weird as gently caress

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Lmfao wait, kiwifarms dude and family got doxxed and decided that was the end

How the gently caress did he not see this coming

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lmfao wait, kiwifarms dude and family got doxxed and decided that was the end

How the gently caress did he not see this coming

The oracles warned him, but he thought he could escape destiny

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Say what you will about this Kiwi farms joint, but SA hosted Helldump for ages. Even Internet Princess Zoe Quinn admitted to participating. SA has doxxed before in a way that's indistinguishable from KF.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

Hmm yes it might just be 100% earnest

It's a post expressing real feelings with wacky poo poo thrown in to take the edge off and it sucks

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I will miss them stalking Fire, and that's about it.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Say what you will about this Kiwi farms joint, but SA hosted Helldump for ages. Even Internet Princess Zoe Quinn admitted to participating. SA has doxxed before in a way that's indistinguishable from KF.

Actually I think the difference was that they targeted minorities almost exclusively & we targeted anybody who we thought would give a funny reaction & most of which was in house, also we ultimately decided that hey this is bad.

Also: lol at posting your personal information that would allow you to be so extensively doxxed on the same forum that doxxing was once a big selling point of

Adept Nightingale
Feb 7, 2005

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Helldump was basically the worst thing that ever happened to these forums, too, and was pretty indistinguishable from what these guys were doing, yeah.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Argh posted:

the one thing ive learned from all of this is that i will never ever stop believing that everything i read on the internet is true

also

shouldnt voldemort go to prison then? wizard prison? internet wizard prison?

why are people using abused children as Internet Ammo

what the gently caress is going on

i think you mean azkaban

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Digital Fingers posted:

It's a post expressing real feelings with wacky poo poo thrown in to take the edge off and it sucks

it's an amazing post and you have to be some kind of subhuman donkey-giraffe hybrid to not appreciate it

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

There was a pedophile who signed up here about a year ago (went to jail for it and was apparently already known on SA ) and he made a thread where a goon traced one of the pictures back to the hosting account and found hundreds of pictures of teenage girls he was following around and photographing and then he started bragging goons would never find him and their was nothing illegal about following around young girls and taking pictures and goons doxxed the gently caress out of him and found where he lived until a mod came in and deleted everything.

Flesh Forge posted:

it's an amazing post and you have to be some kind of subhuman donkey-giraffe hybrid to not appreciate it

I DISAGREE!

e: lol they just auto banned

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Jan 21, 2017

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Digital Fingers posted:

No Avs actually believes that she is channelling the ghost of Ariel Sharon. The wacky stuff is her real feelings, and the real feelings is the excuse to spread her message.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Tokamak posted:

No Avs actually believes that she is channelling the ghost of Ariel Sharon. The wacky stuff is her real feelings, and the real feelings is the excuse to spread her message.

What's the difference between this, and religion?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

its better

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

FuhrerHat posted:

hi i just saw this thread

are yall serious
that you care this much
about the internet

cause lmfao

did the internet really pay you to gently caress a high school midget?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Digital Fingers posted:

I DISAGREE!

e: lol they just auto banned

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Its me, the guy who quit sa to join the forum that died 3 days later

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i think that SA isn't as funny or good as it used to be, but the internet has gotten so much shittier over the past few years that it's still better than everywhere else

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Say what you will about this Kiwi farms joint, but SA hosted Helldump for ages. Even Internet Princess Zoe Quinn admitted to participating.
so did self-designated Good Opinions Guy Jeb Lund. i'm glad they shut helldump down because it would have spawned even more self-important idiots

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hogge Wild posted:

did the internet really pay you to gently caress a high school midget?

Did the internet pay you to suck so much dick at posting cause if not you could make a chunk of change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

a man builds a boxing gym and expects nobody to ever try to punch him in the face

• Locked thread