Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

"LOL freedom of speech" I say to myself while delving elbow deep into Chris-Chans septic tank. "loving SJWs" I cry as the police sirens wail in the distance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

BexGu posted:

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

tldr

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
To show that he really cares the Kiwi Farms webmaster's final action was to send a Terminator back in time to stop the social justice warriors from taking over Something Awful

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol if you dont know the names of all prominent figures in the internet/gaming world & whether theyre poo poo or not and also you have a thread about them that tells us what they ate yesterday

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dr. Abysmal posted:

To show that he really cares the Kiwi Farms webmaster's final action was to send a Terminator back in time to stop the social justice warriors from taking over Something Awful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu27nInQXxM

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Hi OwO What's This?, I hope you're still able to read these posts now that you got your friend banned.

My position against Kiwi Farms has and always will be that when you doxx one person, you're doxxing everyone associated with them, whether or not they want to be. Not going to go into details, e.g. revealing my powerlevel, as you would put it, but one of your threads not related at all to SA actually affected my personal life. Being that I wasn't the target, that kind of sucked. I get it, the person you were making fun of was an eccentric weirdo. And maybe they are extremely immature. I'm not going to say one way or the other, only that I wish them the best since, well, in a certain light that thread on KF lead to us not being friends anymore for multiple reasons. I didn't get directly doxxed, but poo poo hit close enough to home for me to make me worry like my job was in danger and poo poo. Kind of a scary scenario. That's all I have to say on it, again to say more would reveal my associations. After all, you were an avid poster in the thread.

That said, when you get your shiny new account from Lowtax feel free to spend the ten bucks you would have given him anyway and upgrade to a Platinum account, then send me a PM. I'd honestly like to ask you some questions off the record.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

CrazyLittle posted:

Lowtax made the suggestion and a handful of the threads posters agreed to the idea. Lowtax just didn't realize how tone deaf it would be for him to segregate and label the forum "negrotown". Good on him for changing the name at least.

Koalas march specifically said she wanted to keep that name

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Some guy in Canada is going to be in big trouble.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Kyle Reese is going to have to go back in time and gently caress a dog

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

FactsAreUseless posted:

his mom: what did you do?
guy: sorry uh
mom: sorry?
guy: sorry
mom: double sorry owned you piece of poo poo hell yeah *flex*

Wagglyplacebo
Nov 13, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

Hi OwO What's This?, I hope you're still able to read these posts now that you got your friend banned.

My position against Kiwi Farms has and always will be that when you doxx one person, you're doxxing everyone associated with them, whether or not they want to be. Not going to go into details, e.g. revealing my powerlevel, as you would put it, but one of your threads not related at all to SA actually affected my personal life. Being that I wasn't the target, that kind of sucked. I get it, the person you were making fun of was an eccentric weirdo. And maybe they are extremely immature. I'm not going to say one way or the other, only that I wish them the best since, well, in a certain light that thread on KF lead to us not being friends anymore for multiple reasons. I didn't get directly doxxed, but poo poo hit close enough to home for me to make me worry like my job was in danger and poo poo. Kind of a scary scenario. That's all I have to say on it, again to say more would reveal my associations. After all, you were an avid poster in the thread.

That said, when you get your shiny new account from Lowtax feel free to spend the ten bucks you would have given him anyway and upgrade to a Platinum account, then send me a PM. I'd honestly like to ask you some questions off the record.

I already gave enough money to lowtax so im not gonna get a plat but feel free to message me on twitter.
https://twitter.com/wagglyplacebo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

goth smoking cloves posted:

"LOL freedom of speech" I say to myself while delving elbow deep into Chris-Chans septic tank. "loving SJWs" I cry as the police sirens wail in the distance.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
If you find dirt on someone hand it over to the police. Going on an internet moral crusade just makes you a piece of poo poo. gently caress all doxxers.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I can't even give those kf fuckheads that much credit though since they were actively trying to destroy lives for arbitrary reasons.

Twitter
Feb 16, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Wagglyplacebo posted:

I already gave enough money to lowtax so im not gonna get a plat but feel free to message me on twitter.
https://twitter.com/wagglyplacebo

https://twitter.com/Pris8472/status/800590710378348545

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

TheSpamalope posted:

If you find dirt on someone hand it over to the police. Going on an internet moral crusade just makes you a piece of poo poo. gently caress all doxxers.

"find"

these days you just yell "PEDO!" and call it a day

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

welp, twitter has spoken you guys

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i can't believe the website that doxxes people and doesn't consider it harassment, got shut down when its admin got harassed via doxxing

Wagglyplacebo
Nov 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/BestServedCold0/status/822669829035302913
I like this one the best.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Let this be a powerful lesson: zen death robot shouldn't have publicly posted a picture of his extremely stretched out rear end in a top hat on the internet if he didn't want people to google it and find out. Protect yourselves online.

Twitter
Feb 16, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/mattPFV/status/821602706510987264

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

hmm maybe they weren't so bad

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:agreed:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Someone linked me to a post where i was accused of being a zdr alt account. Can you explain to me what the gently caress

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
The funny thing about these offside-internet werido forums is that they keep harping on the glory days of SA when SA or at least Lowtax was never about open racism/homophobia/sexism. Sure it was there and a source of mocking but SA always had a sense of taste in who they mocked. It wasn't just to be mean spirited. They twist the facts so much that they don't know what is real anymore and now they have convinced themselves they represent something that never existed in the first place.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ArfJason posted:

Someone linked me to a post where i was accused of being a zdr alt account. Can you explain to me what the gently caress

well according to dare we are all like 4-5 people so thats pretty good odds for you being zen death

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
At least the community of posters who want to be eaten by giant women still like us.

an overdue owl
Feb 26, 2012

hoot

Lowtax posted:

How loving dense do you have to be to run a forum that explicitly declares war and "open season" on doxing another forum, decide to close your forum because somebody harasses you the exact same way you encourage your forums to harass others, then go back to the site you were trying to destroy and write a billion words to score pity points?

The level of irony here is incredible.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I find the stuff with Nulls mom as distasteful as I do unlikely.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

food court bailiff posted:

So I assume null is grounded for life.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

food court bailiff posted:

i too find it as i do, unlikely

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Hey Owo, you're stupid.

Also you guys were batting like a .002 on actually doxxing the correct people, so you were encouraging harassment of completely innocent people. You were all incredibly stupid and what happened was a direct consequence of how stupid you are.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tonetta posted:

... turns out the leader of the weirdo haters was a dude who still lived with his mom

Tonetta posted:

... turns out the leader of the weirdo haters was a dude who still lived with his mom

Tonetta posted:

Tonetta posted:

Tonetta posted:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
By the way, we in the LadyChat thread were tipped off that you guys were stalking our thread, so that's why we made like 500+ posts about whether it's moral to feed white bread to ducks. Hope you enjoyed those

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pick posted:

By the way, we in the LadyChat thread were tipped off that you guys were stalking our thread, so that's why we made like 500+ posts about whether it's moral to feed white bread to ducks. Hope you enjoyed those

Oh man I can't believe I missed that. :(

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Ok so there's one normal thing about him.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Pick posted:

Giving material aid and support to rapists is like treason

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Giving material aid and support to rapists is like treason

Yes but white bread is just filler and can cause debilitating ailments such as "angel wing". So it's almost like you're poisoning the ducks...

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Im glad that this happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

This thread would have been funnier if it only got like 5 posts and then just fallen off the front page. Who the gently caress even cares.

• Locked thread