Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
yeah h2k had a p sick offseason

jankos still a god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
https://twitter.com/teamenvyus/status/822878201038929920

lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

oh nooo

stump collector
May 28, 2007
surely meteos could stand in??

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's time for the clusterfuck that is NA LCS casting two different series at once

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
CLG v TL should be better, but I want to watch Balls v AlexIch

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Hey guys come chat in real time in the Discord server.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
jesus christ i forgot cloud9 got a second team into lcs

i know they didn't but i'll always think of them as c9 players

stump collector
May 28, 2007
here's my real analysis: hai will be a huge bitch to his teammates, but alex ich will feed his rear end off because he's like diamond 5 or something. total toss up of a game

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Goddamn I feel sorry for Keith... his former coach "tier's" him at the bottom... with an expectation to move down.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Calax posted:

Goddamn I feel sorry for Keith... his former coach "tier's" him at the bottom... with an expectation to move down.

good

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Less people watching TEAM FLYQUEST than qtpie.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Work Friend Keven posted:

Less people watching TEAM FLYQUEST than qtpie.

To be fair no one's watching FlyQuest right now.

Edit: Looks like I jinxed it. Hurray???

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Aphromoo building Morellonomicon on support Malzahar (thinking emoji)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Toilet Liquid v See El Pee game 1 freakin owned.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Missed the first game. How good/bad did TL look?

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Lol Ninja missed the dragon smite and it reset

Flyquest is so bad

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Smol posted:

Missed the first game. How good/bad did TL look?

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Maokai can literally 1v3 and have it be an even fight apparently

edit: Hai will never retire :smith:

Redmark fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jan 21, 2017

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
reignover on carries :gonk:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Piglet :getin:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Piglet owns lol.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Now to watch Ssumday and LOD playing on the same team

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Arrow has the worst hair in the LCS

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Luv 2 Command Da Rift

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I don't expect LOD/Xpecial to set the world on fire, but they're both extremely consistent players that I don't expect to sink like WildTurtle or Keith would.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jan 22, 2017

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Jesus echo fox, go easy on em

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Phreak is so smug about the "Marksmen in 2017" meme being "incorrect"

and neither caster can figure out how to pronounce Ryu

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
dardoch with the early qss

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Keane no

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
'wow i can't wait to see ssumday play in NA!'

poppy / maokai...

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

How does Echo Fox look like complete garbage even when they win.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Flipping to the other stream, why is keane playing azir

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

henkman posted:

Flipping to the other stream, why is keane playing azir
You're asking a difficult question

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

You're asking a difficult question
And somehow he solo kills a corki

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Just tuning in, do I want to watch Flame on Fiora or Ssumday on lollipoppy?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Arrow has always been so drat good at hitting Ashe ultimates but good lord LOD and Xpecial have been flashing them instantly

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I think p1 will probably should make playoffs but Dig are a bit better. Also fed Azir will make Maokai look like a Sona even late game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Keane is 9/0/1 on loving Azir in 2017

• Locked thread