Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Why is this guy doing this? Seriously?

Yeah I know becasue he's an idiot, but what's the theory he's using?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Outrail posted:

if I were to throw a guess out, having to keep stabilised steady on those elastic bands means he will be using a bunch of muscles.

In theory.

In practice, it's a roulette spin suicide for when the bands snap and he lands under his bar.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
"Floor Pizza" was the term we used in college for pizza that was left out for too long and might have been spoiled but people still ate it. I don't know when it took on a meaning attached to an autistic guy, but it's always just meant "lovely, room-temp leftover pizza" to me.

God, that's some weapons-grade schadenfreude. It's not often you get to see a charlatan literally get what people want to do to them (i.e. punch them in the face).

Good stuff.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"floor pizza" is Dutch slang for a pile of puke.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Outrail posted:

He's making a joke.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Atticus_1354 posted:

He's making a joke.

In case anyone is curious, the guy in the gif is Jujimufu, well known Alabaman muscle nerd and legit cool dude who does actual training and stuff, in between silly things for a laugh, like that gif.

http://acrobolix.com/jujimufu/

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
oh lol hge's going to address the crowd size omg

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo this is even more embarrassing than i thought it would be

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
I'm going to start referring to him as Baghdad Sean.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_(magazine)

quote:

Continuum was a magazine published by an activist group of the same name who denied the existence of HIV/AIDS.

Favoring pseudoscientific content, the magazine addressed issues related to HIV/AIDS, AIDS denialism, alternative medicine, and themes of interest to the LGBT community. It ran from December 1992 until February 2001, ceasing publication because all the contributors had died of AIDS-defining clinical conditions.

Poz Party Pooper
Feb 16, 2014

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

looks fairly packed to me :shrug:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Perestroika posted:

Speaking of crossfit:

Every time I see this I wonder how he managed not to dislocate his shoulders.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Outrail posted:

I swear I read something like 4000 years. Maybe it's the best considering European treatment of of our own species.

Oh well, stay safe extinct Homo cousin.

Yeah the initial reporting was that the bones found were as recent as 12000 years which in turn meant that it wasn't implausible that they'd lived on for longer, and tantalizingly enough local tribes could tell about the Ebu Gogo small woodland man like creatures covered in hair with limited vocabulary that were seen not as magical but rather as mischievous (stole crop and even babies) and as a nuisance more than anything. Said to have disappeared about a century ago following a volcanic eruption.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Perestroika posted:

Speaking of crossfit:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Fitness we can all embrace.

And snuzzle.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

holy poo poo this is even more embarrassing than i thought it would be

This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration. PERIOD!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Every time I see this I wonder how he managed not to dislocate his shoulders.

Every time I see it I keep waiting for him to crack his chin on the bar.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I actually didn't mean to liveblog that here. I thought I was in the c-spam thread and was wondering why it wasn't just moving at a hundred posts per second.

Sometimes I am not a smart man.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It's cool, i don't read c-spam and I wouldn't have bothered to look up that sputtering moron otherwise

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Every time I see it I keep waiting for him to crack his chin on the bar.

That's not the worst thing that could happen to him by a long mile. Google rhabdomyolysis if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/pgZgJcp.mp4

Ride The Gravitron has a new favorite as of 05:35 on Jan 22, 2017

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

I don't get it.

edit: Oh, it's not a still image anymore

Inco has a new favorite as of 17:51 on Jan 22, 2017

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
Welp, time for a smoke...

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Railing Kill posted:

"Floor Pizza" was the term we used in college for pizza that was left out for too long and might have been spoiled but people still ate it. I don't know when it took on a meaning attached to an autistic guy, but it's always just meant "lovely, room-temp leftover pizza" to me.

God, that's some weapons-grade schadenfreude. It's not often you get to see a charlatan literally get what people want to do to them (i.e. punch them in the face).

Good stuff.

The best/saddest part is that he agreed to fight a real fighter because he now believed his own mumbo jumbo.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Inco posted:

I don't get it.

Road is covered in ice

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Similar.

Actually, this isn't similar. This is the most painful thing i've ever watched. Click at your own discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscpEdSTiNA

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
drat, I can't tell (on mobile) but is he still hanging onto the bar?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

yep, i think since he horrendously tore something in both shoulders it damaged his ability to let go. i think.

maybe some medical goons could chime in and explain why

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I assume when you traumatically disconnect muscles from the nerves that control them they go haywire and clamp on.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Who did kiwifarms end up doxxing? Did we ever find out?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Kirk Johnson lol

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

drat, I can't tell (on mobile) but is he still hanging onto the bar?

There seems to be some red straps around his hands

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There seems to be some red straps around his hands

Yup. That's a pretty bad deal. Just hanging there making everything worse and then the friend continues - dear heavens- to pull him in the wrong direction as he lifts the hanging one up. I'm curious as to what kind of injury he sustained. I'm guessing some dislocation, tearing, and fractures, but what made the snapping sound? Something at the shoulders, I'm sure. Not a humerus situation, methinks.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

The deep cracking knuckles sound is what the injury was but i think the snapping sound is the metal bar settling after his arms/body pulled down on it.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

Chromatic posted:

The deep cracking knuckles sound is what the injury was but i think the snapping sound is the metal bar settling after his arms/body pulled down on it.

Yeeeaaah, I'm starting to suspect those posts now.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Jamfrost posted:

Not a humerus situation, methinks.

He should have thought of the consequences before he shouldered that level of responsibility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/gWXkEf0.mp4

e: How to I embed mp4s? I am not smart :(

e2: Oh it did it.