Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

a reminder that wikileaks has never been good, and Chelsea Manning's sole sin in life was allowing them to be the ones to release her unedited leaks, thus giving them a thin veneer of respectability which they wielded to absolutely staggering effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I just cannot get over Spicer's bizarre little tantrum.

I mean, the universe handed them a perfect excuse for the dismal attendance. Here's what you say: "Well of course turnout was depressed, it was a cold and rainy day. But we're tremendously grateful to the hundreds of thousands of people who DID brave the weather to come watch history being made." Boom. Done and forgotten. How do you screw this up so badly?

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Pollyanna posted:

HAHAHA OH MY GOD IT'S LITERALLY 5 MINUTES OF TRUMP'S WHINY TWEETING HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

haha it's so freaking pathetic sounding and I lov it

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i miss jon lovitz so much.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

anime was right posted:

they're not learning, the news media 100% acts in the interest of more money for them, gently caress you.

making people not want to watch them is less money for them.

showing trumps saying stupid garbage is easy money.
lol k

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Powered Descent posted:

I mean, the universe handed them a perfect excuse for the dismal attendance. Here's what you say: "Well of course turnout was depressed, it was a cold and rainy day. But we're tremendously grateful to the hundreds of thousands of people who DID brave the weather to come watch history being made." Boom. Done and forgotten. How do you screw this up so badly?

TRUMP

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Vertical Lime posted:

what about those who decided trump in the final stretch because e-mails~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some of them are waking up to a harsh reality where they helped an insane man become Prez

cams
Mar 28, 2003

we can only hope

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/822953397015969792

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol

https://twitter.com/huitecouture/status/822949345318359045

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the dems should just run tammy, it would be an easy victory

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Feb 2, 2017

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Only the best for the Trump Grill taco bowl, the pinnacle of Mexican cuisine

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

mannerup posted:

so he's running

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

the dems should just run tammy, it would be an easy victory

*somehow tulsi gabbard is the 2020 democrat nom*

cams
Mar 28, 2003

god i am legitimately going to enjoy the white nationalist movement being whiny loving babies for the next 4 years

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Can the CIA please start sneaking Prozac into President Trump's KFC buckets and McDonald's Value Meals?

I'm asking seriously. I know we're being monitored.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Powered Descent posted:

Now you have some people who know that this was the largest inauguration in history and if you say different you're part of the fake news problem. Bing Bong Simple.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

mannerup posted:

so he's running

He's running and he's the perfect avatar for the modern Democratic party. Even better he's an epic fund raiser because he's right smack in the center of Liberal power, New York finance and New Jersey Pharma, toss in some tech guys from blue Cali and crush the right with money.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mormonpartyboat posted:

i still don't know a lot about her but holy moley she's done some really suspect poo poo lately that makes me wonder why she's a registered dem

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
wealthy liberals know they'll do just fine in a trump presidency and cory booker will do everything they want and running against trump is going to be so so so so so so easy

or cuomo.

cuomo/cory ticket prob.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao nah, after pence retires because "jesus I can't take this poo poo anymore" gabbard will become trump's new VP pick for the 2020 election

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

cams posted:

god i am legitimately going to enjoy the white nationalist movement being whiny loving babies for the next 4 years

Trump people are so loving fragile

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i would love to see trump try and insult tammy

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Powered Descent posted:

the counterpoint is that it was just as lovely today and more people showed up

of course no one prominent would offer this counter and also this administration is a bunch of loving idiots so

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

bird food bathtub posted:

I think it was a Vox article that called the rise to authoritarianism out step by step and this is exactly what people escaping from other regimes said would happen. A purposeful campaign of misinformation to discredit every single last source of information that doesn't come from dear leader himself. Doctor every photograph, use every bullshit prop, pack the crowds, plant the questions, completely discredit everything, yell and scream about how nothing is trustworthy except the big man himself. This poo poo is not an accident and it is not them being stupid.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Im a revolutionary

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Is that Buscemi on the right? :swoon:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

triple sulk posted:

i still don't know a lot about her but holy moley she's done some really suspect poo poo lately that makes me wonder why she's a registered dem

Because she couldn't get elected in Hawaii as a Republican, and the Republicans think she's a little suspicious, what with all that dark skin, even if she does have good views on the Muslims.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

like i said

what snow

https://twitter.com/DianeSKaplan/status/822895325983539202

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

On some level its funny that on the day after their victory the Trump people STILL needed to find something to be outraged about to feed their persecution complex.

The next four years from Conservatives and Republicans is going to be increasingly more absurd complaints about why the people in total power are actually the victims.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

prefect posted:

Is that Buscemi on the right? :swoon:

that's what I thought

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

STAC Goat posted:

On some level its funny that on the day after their victory the Trump people STILL needed to find something to be outraged about to feed their persecution complex.

The next four years from Conservatives and Republicans is going to be increasingly more absurd complaints about why the people in total power are actually the victims.

Sounds like they need a safe space.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Wasn't Piers Morgan just a boring, generic centrist liberal at one point? Does anyone know why he transformed into a clone of Sean Hannity?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

STAC Goat posted:

bird food bathtub posted:

I think it was a Vox article that called the rise to authoritarianism out step by step and this is exactly what people escaping from other regimes said would happen. A purposeful campaign of misinformation to discredit every single last source of information that doesn't come from dear leader himself. Doctor every photograph, use every bullshit prop, pack the crowds, plant the questions, completely discredit everything, yell and scream about how nothing is trustworthy except the big man himself. This poo poo is not an accident and it is not them being stupid.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

triple sulk posted:

I assume its that thing where a state is blue so if you want to succeed you just smarten up and register Democrat regardless of what you believe.

I mean, I don't know much about her either but, yeah, what the hell?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The next Dem nominee will be someone with a proven track record of big fundraising and an existing network of political cronies stemming from their family members' previous political success.

It's Jeb!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
http://i.imgur.com/lHijkxT.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/xjZONrr.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Cool

• Locked thread