Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Lmao he's like a dog so easy to get super excited

"DOCUMENTS"

"DOCUMENTS"

"DOCUMENTS"

"DOCUMENTS!!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 26 days!)

paranoid randroid posted:

between this and the Pepebois claiming that the dude who slugged Spencer is a poo poo-eating cuck, theres a lot of right wingers getting clowned by nerds and girls lately

No no, it's actually cool that he was clocked by a human toilet.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SpaceGoku posted:

anyone who doesn't think alex jones is a real motherfucker is a fool

he was just out there yelling, just gettin his yell on, finding his own crazy bliss without anyone else involved

if he wasn't being filmed he would have been out there yelling, just yelling to yell, exalting in his own crazy angry thoughts and ideas and feelings

god bless you alex, you are a piece of poo poo garbage person, but you are more real than any of us will ever be

He's been doing that for decades, used to drive around Austin yelling at people before the 11th and Bohemian Grove got him a bunch of followers.

He had this big thing where he filmed himself at the DMV refusing to submit to the thumbprint thing because it was the mark of the beast or something in the early 2000's and people ate it up. Dude will do anything to get attention.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Crusader posted:

next press conference spicer going to be all

i could see trump breaking into people's houses just to sit in their chairs

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

When will one of the media come out of nowhere off-camera and punch Sean Spicer right in the briefing room?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I gotta say, I would be way too scared to punch Alex Jones. He would hunt me down

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SpaceGoku posted:

he was just out there yelling, just gettin his yell on, finding his own crazy bliss without anyone else involved

if he wasn't being filmed he would have been out there yelling, just yelling to yell, exalting in his own crazy angry thoughts and ideas and feelings

god bless you alex, you are a piece of poo poo garbage person, but you are more real than any of us will ever be

:salute:

hes gettin' his yell on!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

SpaceGoku posted:

This is poetry

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yes, that should be the narrative. The republicans do this poo poo with aplomb. NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD. HOLDING COFFEE WHILE SALUTING A SOLDIER!

How about instead the narrative is that he's a pisspig who's afraid everyone will see the tapes Putin has?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

blue squares posted:

I gotta say, I would be way too scared to punch Alex Jones. He would hunt me down

he's an unstoppable hunk of man-meat what with all them supplements

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Winkie01 posted:

Got any more of this calendar?

an old Fashion Swat (which is a thing that really needs to be brought back)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

lol all these dumb fuckers talking bout correct tie length and nobody brings up the fact that suit pants have a much higher waist than slacks so the "down to the belt buckle" rule depends on what pants youre wearing

properly tailored, they do, but a lot of dudes never got taught how a suit should wear and end up lpoking kind of crappy because of it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Alex Jones, at home, with a bucket over his head, just screaming at his own dang self

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Oh Hell No posted:

an old Fashion Swat (which is a thing that really needs to be brought back)

hell yeah fashion swat ruled

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hey gang im playing an ep of ken burns jazz in the chat in a couple mins

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

rip pbs, no more federal funding ever

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/bejohnce/status/822922218002792448/photo/1

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

my dumbass dog has turned his food bowl over on its side, and is picking up his food in his mouth one piece at a time, walking it over to the other side of the room, dropping it, and staring at it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't know why people have all these ideas of Alex Jones being more than he appears to be. Like he looks exactly like every crazy person I've ever encountered on the New York City streets or subways in that video, this one just stayed functional enough to figure out how to take his rantings online. poo poo happens. My old as hell aunt listens religiously to some guy who predicts the end of the world every six months. Sometimes the crazy gets on air.

Like, I'll gladly believe Glenn Beck is full of poo poo but you can't convince me Jones is anything but the real deal crazy.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

My wife and I are poking at women's march media and crying

There is hope

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

coach pop owns

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Feb 2, 2017

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

my dumbass dog has turned his food bowl over on its side, and is picking up his food in his mouth one piece at a time, walking it over to the other side of the room, dropping it, and staring at it

would your dog be interested in a position in the Trump cabinet

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

PostNouveau posted:

How about instead the narrative is that he's a pisspig who's afraid everyone will see the tapes Putin has?

Howsabout he's a pisspig who is afraid of Putin's pissboy tapes and who did not act solemn while standing in front of the memorial that respects our dead in BENGHAZI?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

would your dog be interested in a position in the Trump cabinet

he's overqualified

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

I don't know why people have all these ideas of Alex Jones being more than he appears to be. Like he looks exactly like every crazy person I've ever encountered on the New York City streets or subways in that video, this one just stayed functional enough to figure out how to take his rantings online. poo poo happens. My old as hell aunt listens religiously to some guy who predicts the end of the world every six months. Sometimes the crazy gets on air.

Like, I'll gladly believe Glenn Beck is full of poo poo but you can't convince me Jones is anything but the real deal crazy.

hell yeah alex jones is the real fuckin deal

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

big black turnout posted:

hell yeah fashion swat ruled

Once or twice a year I'll go back and reread the International Male edition

gently caress it I'm gonna do it right now

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

He's been doing that for decades, used to drive around Austin yelling at people before the 11th and Bohemian Grove got him a bunch of followers.

He had this big thing where he filmed himself at the DMV refusing to submit to the thumbprint thing because it was the mark of the beast or something in the early 2000's and people ate it up. Dude will do anything to get attention.

yeah it's idk I guess I kind of find it endearing/charming, even though he went 100% full on trump fascism and probably won't "stay real" and turn on trump when things get worse

if that dude hadn't pointed a camera at him good ol' al would have just been on that street all day long, jumping up and down and yelling so hard and loud that he'd work up a sweat and need to take his jacket off

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

day crew/ nite crew

http://i.imgur.com/3vTGgzE.mp4

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm so glad that fascist got punched in the neck

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm glad women have shown us the mattering

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

day crew/ nite crew

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

euphronius posted:

I'm glad women have shown us the mattering

Yeah!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Cause he sells like a million things that are all obviously fake.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

holy poo poo bannon is slow at high-fiving

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

what in the everloving gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i still don't know a lot about her but holy moley she's done some really suspect poo poo lately that makes me wonder why she's a registered dem

Not long ago some of us were lampooned by most of the thread for calling her a supremely lovely Congresswoman and Democrat

Turns out stuff like, "supports Muslim extermination parties and wants another Iraq War" aren't things you can just let slide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Phantasm reboot lookin' good.

Can't wait for Kellyanne to get on the Sunday morning shows tomorrow to tut-tut a million women and chide us for how ungrateful we all are and how we should be licking Donny's piss-stained shoes.

• Locked thread