Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:
I only need one of these Dragonballs to make a wish!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Momomo posted:

The series has always kinda pushed training by yourself not doing a whole lot. Gohan didn't have anyone to help him train, and then he had to go and help Trunks in his timeline, wheras in the main one Goku was still around. Sure it's kinda silly, but Dragonball really likes its mentor characters.

Also, him having such a tragic end is kinda why I think it's interesting how different present Gohan's life is. He gets to have a nice family in this timeline instead of struggling in a hopeless fight.

Yeah it's this. Literally the most major change in the timeline is Goku doesn't die of the Heart Virus and trains with Gohan to properly unleash his rage in a fight. Once dead he also proves pivotal in motivating Gohan to nuke Cell. We have also historically seen Vegeta training by himself and he continually winds up second fiddle.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Also Vegeta becoming mostly on par with Goku only occurs after he accepts a teacher for the first time.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Better jacket slogan: BADMAN or KILLYOU?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Blowjob Princess has some merits

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

HitTheTargets posted:

Better jacket slogan: BADMAN or KILLYOU?

KILLYOU because BADMAN is a shirt

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Tacos is the best shirt though

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Kelp Plankton posted:

It's stuff like that which make me hope T4S make it to Super, so Krillin can just keep bringing up tacos.

Also so Vegeta can say "Oh look, it's the rear end in a top hat that cut off my tail!" when he meets future Yajirobe.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kelp Plankton posted:

Postboy begs to differ

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

ALL HAL BOZO, GOD OF DESTRUCTION

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

TFRazorsaw posted:

HunterXHunter's new season looks pretty good.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

TFRazorsaw posted:

Oh my god, it's Rockso the Rock and Roll Clown!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Did they just show us female Broly?

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

:stare: It happened and I can't believe it. Legendary Super Saiyan, FEMALE Legendary Super Saiyan! :ssj:

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY BROLY

EDIT: XENOVERSE 2 DLC TEAM DON'T LET US DOWN

WE NEED A LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN TRANSFORMATION

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

StrifeHira posted:

:stare: It happened and I can't believe it. Legendary Super Saiyan, FEMALE Legendary Super Saiyan! :ssj:

WHAT?!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Hahahahah

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

When Bayley?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I hope her name is also Broly.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Rhonne posted:

When Bayley?

Gonna hug the poo poo out of Kakarotto

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

I hope her name is also Broly.

it'll be braly, alternative universe daughter of vegeta

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Toei kept hearing WHEN BROLY and didn't realize fans weren't talking to them.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

it'll be braly, alternative universe daughter of vegeta

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Okay I think I'm done freaking out over Brolina

Episode was good and cool and Krillin is the best, Gohan is the best. They loving had Tambourine show up in Goku and Krillin's drug trip!

But no Raditz. Goku hates his brother that much.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

18 guilting Krillin into training. :allears:

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
HE IS BACK!

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Rhonne posted:

Oh my god, it's Rockso the Rock and Roll Clown!

Okay, two things:

a)Doctor Rockso.

b)He does cocaine.

That is all we know.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm really happy Krillin's getting some focus. This is stuff that it's nice to see them dealing with too, I've always wondered how much it bothered him that he fell so far behind.

Also where are all these universe tournament preview screencaps from? I need to see Brolette in action

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Holy poo poo, Tambourine showing up to gently caress with Krillin

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yes, my dreams have come true

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
that was a great episode topped off with a preview that has more really excited about the universe survival arc

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

MAN, I'M WATCHING, I'M ONLY ELEVEN MINUTES IN AND EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT IN THIS SHOT IS SCREAMING THAT KRILLIN'S LIFE IS FALLING APART AND HE'LL BE DIVORCED. JESUS.

I know things'll turn out alright, but loving hell this episode is amazing

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
The only thing that bugged me about the episode was Krillin getting hurt by a bullet. I get that it's filler but even a little ki should just make that bounce off, right?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I like how the GoDs have alcohol theme naming and then Toriyama includes a literal pink elephant among them.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Justin_Brett posted:

The only thing that bugged me about the episode was Krillin getting hurt by a bullet. I get that it's filler but even a little ki should just make that bounce off, right?

I think the point was that he's slacked so much in his training he's vulnerable to bullets again.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!
This entire filler arc is amazing, and its even better because they're using it to rehabilitate the credibility of those who have fallen by the wayside.

Goku V Gohan spar is the perfect endcap to the Saiyaman bit.

I would not have guessed Master Roshi sends Goku and Krillin to go get his weed would have been the absolute perfect way to bring Krillin back up to (relative) speed but here we are.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

MAN, I'M WATCHING, I'M ONLY ELEVEN MINUTES IN AND EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT IN THIS SHOT IS SCREAMING THAT KRILLIN'S LIFE IS FALLING APART AND HE'LL BE DIVORCED. JESUS.

I know things'll turn out alright, but loving hell this episode is amazing

18 is blatantly goading him into to go train with Goku because she knows it will be good for him. She's definitely right behind Videl in the running for best fight wife

Kithkar fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jan 22, 2017

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Justin_Brett posted:

That's an explicit plot point in the episode. 18 berates him for getting so weak he got hurt by a bullet.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Justin_Brett posted:

After Goku almost got killed by a puny blaster, I don't think anything is out of the question anymore.

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007

Is it me or does look like the god behind them look like cell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

TheDead1 posted:

Is it me or does look like the god behind them look like cell?

I hope at least a few of the universes have some wacky alt universe things to them

• Locked thread