Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Booyah- posted:

elbow placement

Yeah her left arm makes the whole thing wrong

Wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

super weird that an accused rapist would have his organization throw shade at a massive march for women's rights, what a coincidence!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Krazyface posted:

Please, this is undecorous! Have you no respect for the office? BTW all these ad-homs are a form of logical fallacy, and you can't expect to achieve compromises or win back government with THAT sort of behaviour.

lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al-Saqr posted:

but you're Lindsey Graham you live for this poo poo.

You ain't neva lied!

:q:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Trump is a family man, someone who'll do anything for the ones he loves. I think this is all just liberal jealousy when confronted with ol' fashioned Conservative family values. Look at this wholesome pic and point to me how anything's wrong. I dare you, leftists.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Protesting is rad as poo poo, and I hope we keep doing it and it keeps being this cool. The fact that it clearly gets under Pissbaby's skin makes it soooooo satisfying.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Donald Trump is soft on incest. Soft like the way he imagined 12 year old Paris Hilton's eventual breasts, which is a thing he did. Soft like how he hoped his baby Ivanka's breasts would one day be. Which is something he threw out like he was talking about the weather.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/822987250589978624

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Yug posted:

Twins are super hot though.

IIRC there are Russian twins that are into piss play

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Krazyface posted:

Please, this is undecorous! Have you no respect for the office? BTW all these ad-homs are a form of logical fallacy, and you can't expect to achieve compromises or win back government with THAT sort of behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50LcT13tx0

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Epic High Five posted:

well the protests in Korea were a totally justified response to a compromised lunatic being in charge sooo

thanks?

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what Wiki Leaks was going for on that one.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Winkie01 posted:

IIRC there are Russian twins that are into piss play

why do you know that

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
really cannot wait for press conference tomorrow to discuss saturday night live

sure america is going to be an economic wasteland soon but at least there are some things to look forward to

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

I want the Colbert Report and Good The Daily Show right now

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

zeal posted:

ivanka came off as one of the more human interviewees in jamie johnson's now 13 year old documentary 'born rich'

and now, she is the empress of sorrow in the last days

There's a certain point in life where you realize how much money matters and that you aren't like everyone else. The rules don't apply, people only exist to be used, and every debauched and twisted pleasure you want is yours and regarded as cutting edge. There was an article that targeted New York building staff. The rich people were all poo poo tippers, at a certain age their kids stop talking to the staff and start abusing them, and any criticism of the entire "deaddwhe hookers and snorting blow" lifestyle is shut down as backwards rear end poors bitching about their betters.

The rich are truly different. Some of it was slightly heart breaking. Like how the kids used to play with the kids of the staff and call the staff by their first names. And then they just realized the staff were "the help" and started being raging loving assholes to them. Even when the staff was trying to keep their asses out of jail for raging benders and out of control parties. It seemed a fair amount of their "work" consisted of trying to keep these idiots from landing in jail.

The high mark was one guy pointing out that the Koch brothers tip the building staff 20 loving bucks for Christmas, which is LOL loving cheap. But it's all good, because they donate to charity! Even though that major charity is the loving ballet they like to frequent.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I wonder if trump will ever get around to appointing everyone he needs to appoint for the executive branch to even function

he's gonna spend every goddamn day issuing a huge piss baby press conference (piss conference, lmao haha) because his broken brain has a compulsive need to "hit them back"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Squizzle posted:

why do you know that

*quickly closes down NSA database of who is and is not into piss play*

uh no reason

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

A man with his girl. What poo poo is this? Have you ever seen a father behaving this way with his daughter in real life?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

rear end cobra posted:

I want the Colbert Report and Good The Daily Show right now

yes, this more than anything

loving come back stewart

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

loving come back stewart

finally we can agree on something

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

we need some really eviscerating satire in our time of darkness! please come save us liberal clown!!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Soros is in every Republican conspiracy whether he was really a part or not. For lots of conservatives they just can't grasp the concept that women don't want a misogynist and the party of gently caress women's rights to be doing what they swore to do.
The short version? Trumpers are morons

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Baloogan posted:

loving come back stewart

Stewart/Colbert 2020

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its extrmely cool and good that the sitting president has less political capital than i do one day into his term

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lord of Pie posted:

Iirc it's Stephanie Seymour and her son, there's another beach shot of them where he has an awkward mom boner :sad:

oh gently caress me: it all comes flooding back.
I had forgotten about that gently caress this world.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

A man with his girl. What poo poo is this? Have you ever seen a father behaving this way with his daughter in real life?

Omfg. Is that his loving daughter??

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/HitDaBoogiez/status/822857527306153984

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

DryGoods posted:

Trump is a family man, someone who'll do anything for the ones he loves. I think this is all just liberal jealousy when confronted with ol' fashioned Conservative family values. Look at this wholesome pic and point to me how anything's wrong. I dare you, leftists.

Head thrown back in pleasure with lips slightly parted. A man who is knowingly holding her body in the way that gives him the most control possible. His fingers are uncomfortably close to her soft large pendulous breasts.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

i wonder how many rooms of the white house Trump has paid ppl to piss in so far.

the press conference room at the very least

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Piggy Smalls posted:

Omfg. Is that his loving daughter??

Yes, my dude. Yes.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
boy i sure hope colbert and stewart come back and throw another both sides are equally bad rally

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Vladimir Putin posted:

To be quite honest they can't gently caress up in as hilarious fashion as us. When we fuckup it's a total spectacle of absurdity.

Lack of free elections also (generally) means a lower bound on incompetence.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Squizzle posted:

its extrmely cool and good that the sitting president has less political capital than i do one day into his term

haven't we accepted political capital is a myth along with all other conventions base on good faith?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its amazin how much the Obamas obv love each other

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Colbert and Stewart are funny but their politics arent exactly in line with mine so gently caress those guys!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

haven't we accepted political capital is a myth along with all other conventions base on good faith?

yes but i still have more of it

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

SocketWrench posted:

Soros is in every Republican conspiracy whether he was really a part or not. For lots of conservatives they just can't grasp the concept that women don't want a misogynist and the party of gently caress women's rights to be doing what they swore to do.
The short version? Trumpers are morons

These total idiots can't grasp that millions of people are incensed enough to march in most major cities after an actual rapist who wants to defund Planned Parenthood and destroy reproductive rights was sworn in as POTUS. Nope, there must be a vast Soros conspiracy.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Head thrown back in pleasure with lips slightly parted. A man who is knowingly holding her body in the way that gives him the most control possible. His fingers are uncomfortably close to her soft large pendulous breasts.
Read this out loud in your best Lindsey Graham impression if you wanna get super hosed up.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

MysteriousStranger posted:

The rich are truly different. Some of it was slightly heart breaking. Like how the kids used to play with the kids of the staff and call the staff by their first names. And then they just realized the staff were "the help" and started being raging loving assholes to them.
I always thought that was the make or break moment for rich kids. Like, in these situations where rich kids are raised by paid help or they grow up with the help's kids there comes this point where the kids finally recognize the dynamic at play. That's when they either decide they're going to keep treating the help like people like they always have or they're going to now make their friends their servants.

I'm sure they often choose the latter because its the culture they're raised in, and it has to fundamentally destroy your capacity for empathy and respect for working people and people of a lower class than you. When you can just order your "friend" or "family member" to cook for you or clean up your messes or do God knows what else then you probably have no chance of developing like a healthy and compassionate person, no matter how much you THINK you are.

Its a twisted version of how us normal people learn the lesson not to work with or for your friends or get business or finances tied up. Because at some point the personal relationship gives way to the business one and then poo poo gets messy. But for those kids its just their entire world building experience instead of the dumb career choice you made in your twenties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

Colbert and Stewart are funny but their politics arent exactly in line with mine so gently caress those guys!!

they're limousine liberals and tools of capital to continue the oppression of the workign class so no they aren't exactly in line with my politics

• Locked thread