Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
Can they get Yao and have him just rest on crutches at the rim and dunk/block everything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

Time to post a master list of washed up dudes you'd want to see in 3x3

Nate loving Robinson
Stromile Swift
Tyrus Thomas
James Flight White
The Professor
Carlos Boozer
Rafer Alston
Toine

you already know who im suggesting

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
So Ryan Anderson hasn't eaten in three days and stayed in Houston today.

Apparently the Rockets used the term "flu" instead of "flu-like symptoms" to describe him, ie dude actually has the flu. I hope this doesn't turn into some Lowry situation where he comes back as a skeleton man

e: also Sam Dekker is starting tonight, I'm glad Mike D'Antoni is finally listening to my many emails and phone calls about this topic

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

chunkles posted:

e: also Sam Dekker is starting tonight, I'm glad Mike D'Antoni is finally listening to my many emails and phone calls about this topic

I hope it's Corey Brewer in whiteface and I hope he never leaves your team!!!!!!!!!!!!

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Corey Brewer in whiteface: Boy golly I sure love baseball! Let's all go consume over 500 calories in one sitting, which is something that a growing young honkey such as myself needs to do.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

chunkles posted:

Real midseason crash diet.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Is there somewhere to see what percentage of a team's scoring comes in transition vs. half court?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/822963112240435202

Hoiberg is fed the gently caress up.

Andrevian
Mar 2, 2010

chunkles posted:

Apparently the Rockets used the term "flu" instead of "flu-like symptoms" to describe him, ie dude actually has the flu. I hope this doesn't turn into some Lowry situation where he comes back as a skeleton man

Sounds like the poo poo I just had. Won't be full skeleton, but when he comes back he's clearly going to look like a vampire has been keeping him in the fridge.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Andrevian posted:

Sounds like the poo poo I just had. Won't be full skeleton, but when he comes back he's clearly going to look like a vampire has been keeping him in the fridge.
He can refill that lost glycogen in no time,he'll be cool

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Larry Brown: a model for sustained effort through difficult circumstances

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

gently caress Hoiberg. What exactly does he coach? It sure as poo poo isn't a functioning offense. Or a defense that understands that you need to defend the corner 3.

And if Hoiberg wants to throw shade at someone, it should be Gar Forman. The Bulls problem isn't effort, it's a complete lack of athleticism (which I guess to a trash coach could look like a lack of effort).

The coaching staff and front office have been a total disaster and the response they've had is "Rajon Rondo isn't good right now" as if they hadn't watched the NBA for the last half decade.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dejan Bimble posted:

He can refill that lost glycogen in no time,he'll be cool

He can run over a glowing blue canister of glycogen like a pick up in a beat em up video game, and then he will bulk up and be ready for arm day Quick as a wink

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Pop, the best coach

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/822970460036067328

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

:efb

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol
https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/823004680817115136

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/damanr/status/822989613539000320

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

This wins the internet for tonight.

edit: such a beautiful Twitter hole.

https://twitter.com/raisingbran/status/823010848562118657

Redgrendel2001 fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jan 22, 2017

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pop is amazing. That was awesome

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Honestly the way Adams takes cheap shots at people he's bound to get kicked in the nuts once in a while.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

Panzeh posted:

Honestly the way Adams takes cheap shots at people he's bound to get kicked in the nuts once in a while.

Period.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Cosmis/status/822943647255629825

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Real Shame Kevin Love is injured

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

N:
https://twitter.com/iamvega1982/status/823023954071789569

V:

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Sam Dekker is the real deal.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Good man.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Lmao that loving rag doll at the end is magnificent

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pops calling out admin members by name was pretty amazing.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Doltos posted:

Lmao that loving rag doll at the end is magnificent

they called a phantom foul on boogie for that and it cost them the game.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

why you tryin' to hurt my boy jokic, dj

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Respected public figures like Pop calling out the Trump administration gives me hope for the next few years.

And of course basketball twitter making GBS threads on the Trump administration tonight makes things a bit better

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Pop needs to run and take Texas

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i will vote for pop, partly because he's a badass dude and partly because it would get him out of the sw division. or would he just keep coaching? poo poo

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

chunkles posted:

i will vote for pop, partly because he's a badass dude and partly because it would get him out of the sw division. or would he just keep coaching? poo poo

that was my ulterior motive. Political progress and blow up the spurs

Change we can believe in

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

chunkles posted:

using political office to get rid of coaches is brilliant, someone start a PAC to run Hoiberg for the literal Mayor of Ames

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

R.D. Mangles posted:

:ohdear:

ex post facho posted:

Holy poo poo that should get a suspension

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

R.D. Mangles posted:

Wait really

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Time posted:

Pop needs to run and take Texas

now i'm imagining pop bringing timmy into his cabinet and teaching all the texas legislators and senators the fundamentals

ex post facho posted:

gently caress off dj

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Metapod posted:

now i'm imagining pop bringing timmy into his cabinet and teaching all the texas legislators and senators the fundamentals

Tim Duncan, head of the D&DD (Dungeons & Dragons Department)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

ex post facho posted:

that's how it feels to get boxed out by a white dude with an overgrown crew cut

• Locked thread