Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

NA had a lot of cool teams and I want to root for all of them except Fly Trap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

This is a legendary throw from Dig.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
New year same Dig

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Keane is 9/0/1 on loving Azir in 2017

And it doesn't matter lol. He had some awful positioning during sieges which gave p1 elder and baron due to him getting chunked.

So many throws in the 2nd game of p1 vs dig.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
keith...

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Keith solo threw that game he had e up and should have reacted to Varus ult which is very easy to dodge in at 8ping. They got baron buff off that and inhibs thanks to that.

IMT don't look that good either. EF actually look good because of how well Akaadian is carrying their early game. Too bad Looper is a tank player mostly because they need another carry + Froggen because Keith is a major weakness. Gate actually looks good if he had a better adc it could have worked out well for EF. I don't know why they intend to keep Keith so much. They should get another Rookie na adc as sub to try him out.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
I am impressed by how good the talent spread is across the NA LCS this split. It's hard to say who will come out on top but most of the games look like they will be worth watching. If I had to make any prediction it would be Liquid getting figured out in time to be fourth or fifth by the end of the split.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I don't think using everything to kill the morgana was worth it

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

henkman posted:

I don't think using Keith was worth it

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Fox/IMT is surprisingly competative.

Although Keith is getting clowned.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Like a loving Woolite special every other minute

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

How much does Rick Fox regret spending his money on League

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

How does Keith manage to throw away every advantage his team has every single time. Its getting ridiculous.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
God drat you Keith

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echo Fox would seriously sitting at the top of the table right now if they had a vaguely competent ADC

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I might have to bring Keith back to even with piglet in the power rankings after this week's games... real drop off for him.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

I might have to bring Keith back to even with piglet in the power rankings after this week's games... real drop off for him.

gotta ding piglet for being foreign and toxic, whereas keith is a guy who does memes and isnt foreign and was best friends with na selfie. i cant fuckin remember the kids name. we're in esports hell fellas

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Keith gets the x120 bonus from sharing the first two letters of his name with keven but a -1000000 bonus for being worse than the korean players on his team, so it's not looking good

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
lol echo fox, i'm literally never cheering for you again

I think every time I have cheered for a team in NA they've lost

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Dragongem posted:

Every time I've cheered for a team in LCS, they've gotten relegated. I'm cheering for Dignitas this season, there's no way....

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Huhi still exists??

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

QG finally playing and my boy Doinb looking good. He is picking Karma mid which I still spam in soloq hopefully he builds athenes it basically makes the lane free vs AP champs. Of course Syndra can still kill him but with the heal and shield its definitely tougher than when you rush morello.

Also favorite new comer of LPL has to be ben4.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

gotta ding piglet for being foreign and toxic, whereas keith is a guy who does memes and isnt foreign and was best friends with na selfie. i cant fuckin remember the kids name. we're in esports hell fellas

yusui?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Ulio posted:

Also favorite new comer of LPL has to be ben4.
6 more upgrades to his champion pool and maybe China can manage to make it out of quarterfinals without choking again

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Did anyone mention that Newbee's supports name is Pinus but during the LPL English broadcast they call him Pdiddy lol.

Also why is there so many Chinese players with generic English names like Ben, Marge, Megan. I am just waiting for the next lpl prodigy Bob.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Ulio posted:

Did anyone mention that Newbee's supports name is Pinus but during the LPL English broadcast they call him Pdiddy lol.

Also why is there so many Chinese players with generic English names like Ben, Marge, Megan. I am just waiting for the next lpl prodigy Bob.
It probably sounds as cool to them as movement words do to junglers in Korea

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

RealFoxy posted:

6 more upgrades to his champion pool and maybe China can manage to make it out of quarterfinals without choking again

With superpowers and an omnitrix they better win worlds tbqh

dead in real life
Jun 17, 2012

Dragongem posted:

Just wait til Keith is benched/replaced. Probably won't be too long. I feel so bad for Froggen, and the new jungler looked great.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Ulio posted:

Just wait until Keith moves to LPL

Were the Flyquest matches worth watching?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

dead in real life posted:

Just wait til Keith is benched/replaced. Probably won't be too long. I feel so bad for Froggen, and the new jungler looked great.

The third game was actually a pretty good test if Froggens shotcalling was good enough to win a 4v5 game

How were the CLG matches? I was kinda busy playing real and good games, so I couldn't watch it

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

the CLG matches were maximum huhi

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
I'm glad P1 actually has a real team now. They got kinda hosed last split with the last minute bans and stuff

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Smol posted:

Just wait until Keith moves to LPL

Were the Flyquest matches worth watching?

that depends, if you're specifically a fan of the old cloud 9 guys then yes, if you just want to watch some good league games then it wasnt an exciting series really

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Wuxi posted:

The third game was actually a pretty good test if Froggens shotcalling was good enough to win a 4v5 game

How were the CLG matches? I was kinda busy playing real and good games, so I couldn't watch it

CLG were meh for the most part but Liquid looked good and managed a comeback win in the 2nd game. Lourlo looks much improved compared to last split. Last year even on busted tanks he was underwhelming. Reignover played a carry jungler which is rare and he looked good on it in the first game but 2nd game he was probably the worst player on the team. GoldenGlue was the weak link in IEM pre season tournament but he looked better here but he was laning vs Huhi so who knows what was really up.

CLG's solo laners looked like they hadn't played the game for months but Stixxay and Xmithie played fairly well imo. Stixxay landed poo poo tons of ults as Ashe in the 2nd game which gave them a winning chance. Imo Darshan looks worse every split he has played and Huhi isn't consistent either but he has games he carries from time to time. Like Syndra games in playoffs or his Viktor games or any of his previous Sol games. I don't remember 1 game Darshan doing well even on Tanks or Carries.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Ulio posted:

CLG's solo laners looked like they hadn't played the game for months but Stixxay and Xmithie played fairly well imo. Stixxay landed poo poo tons of ults as Ashe in the 2nd game which gave them a winning chance. Imo Darshan looks worse every split he has played and Huhi isn't consistent either but he has games he carries from time to time. Like Syndra games in playoffs or his Viktor games or any of his previous Sol games. I don't remember 1 game Darshan doing well even on Tanks or Carries.

Same procedure as every split then. Might watch it later

TSM vs IMT is basically NA LCS in a nutshell and its only been 10 minutes

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
TSM looks pretty clueless this split

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
olleh broke the summoners code. ban this man

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Olleh is a pretty good support :downs:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Lovechop posted:

olleh broke the summoners code. ban this man

Does he not know he will lose 23% more games if he breaks the summoners code? I thought these guys were the pros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Turtle is a good ADC :downs:

• Locked thread