Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Mr-Spain posted:

Gonna be a great investment when you clear at least 30%, so go gently caress yourself.

???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/5967092868.html

quote:

I have owned this truck for 3 years and try and drive it every month or so. Barn find, 80K actual, very solid daily driver. 350ci, 4 bolt main, 4 speed, PS and PB. Runs and drives great. Rare 8 1/2 foot, wood floor bed, built for the largest slide in camper of it's day. One of 3,331 built in 69. I have lots more pictures. No rust issues. Complete new brake and exhaust systems. I would drive it anywhere. MENTION THE WORD "BOWTIE", IN YOUR MESSAGE OR I WILL DELETE IT, AS SPAM. IF YOU ARE READING THIS IT IS STILL FOR SALE. *****$5250 FIRM*****. Partial trades; gas golf cart, enclosed trailer, 4 wheeler with racks. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day 1967 1968 1970 1971 1972 chev gmc chevrolet C10 C20 C30

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Real Gold?

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/5947776065.html

quote:

1965 Lincoln Continental. Body pretty solid. Drivers floor is alittle soft. I started stripping the paint and doing some body work as part of the restoration but lost interest. Looking to move onto another project. I labeled and boxed all the stainless steal trim plus I have boxes and boxes of new parts, extra set of headlight bezels, second set of tail lights, brake lines replaced, caliper replaced, fuel lines replaced, 4 new tires with 0 miles on them, etc etc. Spent thousands $ on Ebay in new old stock parts. Everything goes with the car. I lost interest and its been sitting for about 3 years. Tuned up and ran great when parked. Needs restoration. Serious inquiries only. Please no tire kickers....

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Longhorns are cool, even if the factory did a horrible job of extending the bed.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5965645670.html

35,000 worth of lancer posted:

*Testing Waters*

Title is with Navy Federal Credit union

Still owe 10,300 on the car

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

Milage 186XXX

Title Status is Salvaged

Car has been Fixed professionally

Exterior 9/10

Interior 7/10

Engine*

Rebuilt 4G63 Motor currently has 20,XXX on Rebuilt Motor

Motor was rebuilt by previous owner

Rebuilt Transmission done 3,XXX miles ago

Clutch Changed the same time transmission was rebuilt

Engine is tuned by KT Motoring in Los Angeles

Parts

Injen Cold Air intake

ARC Spark Plug Cover

ARC Manifold Cover

ETS Large mount intercooler with piping

High Flow Catalytic Converter

Apexi WS2 Exhaust

New NGK SparkPlugs

Aftermarket Strut bar

Body*

Body is Voltex Style Cyber widebody

Wheels are Enkei NT03 18x10.5 Offset +30

No Curb Rashes

Tires are Nitto NTO5's 275 / 18 / 35

Suspension

Airlift Performance with Airlift V2 Managment

Real Voltex Type 5 Wing

Lancer Evolution 7 tail lights

New Drip Moldings on Both sides of the car

Tinted windows done by best buy

Interior *

Interior is Stock With the exception of shift knob, floor matts and Sony Radio.

Again testing waters

Looking for Cash and other serious offers

Please contact me at show contact info

Text is preferred

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^
I love Mitsubishi owners. <3

Jackie the Mick
Nov 10, 2003
Don' say we neva did nuthin fah yuz.

Part of me thinks I should buy this just for spare parts. Another part of me thinks I should sell my '64 because I don't really get to drive it much anymore and it really should be appreciated.

Whether it's gold or not is subjective. If it was still in one piece like the images, probably. If it's in piles of random parts like the text suggests...maybe not? (unless you really like frustrating puzzles that may be missing pieces, or just want to hoard parts)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Octopus Magic posted:

I love Mitsubishi owners. <3

Oh my goddd,

I too aspire to one day still owe ten grand on a salvage titled 2005 Lancer libearlly encrusted with "upgrades."

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Someone took that military kid for a ride. Sucker born every minute. I'm surprised Navy Fed would have given him that much, or any, money for an 05 with a salvage title.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Someone took that military kid for a ride. Sucker born every minute. I'm surprised Navy Fed would have given him that much, or any, money for an 05 with a salvage title.

Yeah holy poo poo. He could walk away from it right now, let it get repossessed and STILL be better off than selling it.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Leperflesh posted:

Oh my goddd,

I too aspire to one day still owe ten grand on a salvage titled 2005 Lancer libearlly encrusted with "upgrades."

I don't think he could get back what he owed even if he parted it out.

Sell the wing maybe and have it "mysteriously catch on fire" would be better.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
With how shoddy the radio install probably was, it won't even be mysterious.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Holy poo poo at least roll the miles back or something.

What a disaster in every way, lol 35 grand.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Not even for $3500.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Would you guys be interested in a big wtb/post what you're looking for thread? The idea being we know what hard to find things each other are shopping for and give a heads up if we find one locally, etc.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

blk posted:

Would you guys be interested in a big wtb/post what you're looking for thread? The idea being we know what hard to find things each other are shopping for and give a heads up if we find one locally, etc.

It will just be filled with miata wants.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

blk posted:

I think we tried something like that a while back for junkyard parts and it kind of died. You can always start another one, though.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Larrymer posted:

Does that seriously have a glass roof along the sides and a huge one on the front? :hawaaaafap:

Yep. It's the Olds Vista Cruiser roof applied to a Buick, from the factory.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

These have been surprisingly cheap for a long time, outside of the ones in amazing condition. I've seen them with no rust and totally fine interior going for well under five grand quite a bit the last few years.

It's odd given how good looking that car is and the whole suicide doors thing.

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jan 21, 2017

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

blk posted:

I think you could start and maintain your own thread.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A guy I know is selling this via FB group

quote:

1979 BMW 320i. E21 M10
$2,950
Columbia City, IN (46725)
First off, I don't need to sell this, I kind of love it to be honest.. So keep the low ball offers and PlayStation trades to your self. I rescued this from a wooded grave where it sat for 12 years.
148k miles. Clean Indiana Title is branded exempt though unfortunately (German lady I bought it from botched it.)
This is a very nice example of an E21. Minimal rust. Has bubbling in a few places and one spot of rust through on driver fender. Solid floors and trunk/spare tire area.
Has been repainted at some point.
This car has several period correct mods to make it look pretty badass.
--its sitting on vintage 1985 Enkie 15M4's
15x8 ET 20 complete with original center caps
--has Zender front lower lip and rear Spoiler. ($)
--sunroof wind deflector
--vintage Super Fox radar jammer/detector mounted behind grill.(not hooked up)
--Bosch square fogs
I have a TON of time and lots of money invested in this, all within the last 2 months.
New parts include
-full black carpet kit.
-fuel pump, filter sock
-cap, rotor plugs and wires
-oil change with Napa gold filter
-front calipers, rotors and pads
-rear wheel cylinders
-all 4 brake hoses
-brake flush
-clutch slave cylinder
-all 4 struts, KYB
-alignment
-adjustable brake proportioning valve (Jegs)
-diff fluid
-LED licence plate lights
-washer fluid pump
(so basically anything that would need to be done to a car of this age has been done)
The M10 2.0 Has the Weber carb conversion on it (32/36dvag) ,converted to electric choke
K&N filter
Getrag 4 speed manual shifts flawlessly.
Was an A/C car but things are missing...
Tucked front bumper (sits about 3"in from stock)
I have put 300 miles or so on it since having it running. It drives great, looks great, shifts great.
Asking $2,950
I'll take trades but need 2000 in cash.
Price will go up as I continue to fix/mod it.
Dual exhaust and tint are next on the list.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

That's cool, I like it.

....Is that a Merkur Scorpio in the background? Huh. Been forever since I've seen one of those.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah if memory serves. He's always got some quirky cool poo poo sitting around. The Merkur is stupidly quick.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I want that.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
drat, I don't live that far away... What are the implications of an exempt title? Providing for the fact I'd be bringing that across to KY.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nothing I'm aware of, I know plenty of people with old cars with exempt mileage titles and they drive them all the time.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Jymmybob posted:

No picture because :effort: but one of you weirdos would like this

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5966198597.html

It's neat, so here.

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

Q_res posted:

drat, I don't live that far away... What are the implications of an exempt title? Providing for the fact I'd be bringing that across to KY.

When I registered an '01 subaru I bought private party in IN last summer, both the seller and I forgot to fill in the line on the title transfer with the vehicle milage, and the license branch clerk just registered it as "exempt" instead of sending me to the parking lot. Apparently if it's over 10 years old they don't require logging the odometer any more.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Q_res posted:

You can literally register a flood car with a certificate of destruction in KY. One way or another you should be OK.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If any of you want the guy's contact info (if you couldn't find it already) let me know.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Rhyno posted:

A guy I know is selling this via FB group

With a car like that in Columbia City, I'm amazed it doesn't have a gun rack and/or a trailer hitch.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-halifax/honda-delsol-sir-built-h2b-rustfree/1233087678?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
pooor del sol. couldnt get past the crx always had a horrible top.

i loved the rear window though and that one looks like someone made it a :getin: machine.

the roof will still leak though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Colostomy Bag posted:

With a car like that in Columbia City, I'm amazed it doesn't have a gun rack and/or a trailer hitch.

He's a chill dude, he bought that house because it was super cheap, a huge plot and no neighbors for a mile in either direction if memory serves.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ctd/5971731337.html

1989 Audi 200 Turbo 50k original miles - $1200 (South Kansas City)

For sale a 2 owner
1989 Audi 200 Turbo with 50k original miles. Car is in excellent condition no rust motor is strong. Car has been sitting so it would need to be gone through possibly belts, fluids plugs and wires. Over all in excellent condition and possibly lowest mile one around.

$1200 obo
Please call to check it out

real gold?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
edit: nm it's a 10vT not the 20V

koollook124
Jan 15, 2008

rscott posted:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ctd/5971731337.html

1989 Audi 200 Turbo 50k original miles - $1200 (South Kansas City)

For sale a 2 owner
1989 Audi 200 Turbo with 50k original miles. Car is in excellent condition no rust motor is strong. Car has been sitting so it would need to be gone through possibly belts, fluids plugs and wires. Over all in excellent condition and possibly lowest mile one around.

$1200 obo
Please call to check it out

real gold?

Is that the Audi infamously known for a sticky throttle?

Edit: nah that was the 5000 actually

koollook124 fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jan 24, 2017

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I'm finding that if I just want to browse what's out there and see decent ads putting in odometer limits cuts out a lot of crap ads. Sure I'll miss the gems but what I do see is usually decent quality.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Coredump posted:

I'm finding that if I just want to browse what's out there and see decent ads putting in odometer limits cuts out a lot of crap ads. Sure I'll miss the gems but what I do see is usually decent quality.

Yeah, a large amount of the $1 cars also coincidentally have 1 mile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up
I AM THE BATMAN

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5963691168.html