Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Watch Fat Mike try to establish the run while Matty Ice throws for 300 yards in the first half. Packers gonna break my heart today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Sour Diesel posted:

go steelers

my hate for the pats transcends my steeler hate, and this snowballs into more pats hate because they are making me pull for the loving steelers

Hot Diggity! posted:

It's game day baby. Go the Packers of Green Bay.......BITCH!!!!

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Bet those ribs are gonna feel great after a few hard hits.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Sir he has army tactical 2017 edition Kevlar on

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

vikingstrike posted:

Bet those ribs are gonna feel great after a few hard hits.

The annoying thing is all the Packers fans who are going to be bitching like crazy about him being targeted.

Like, you can't hit him in the head or the knees without being a cheap shot artist and somehow they're going to try and spin form tackles at his rib cage as dirty.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Blow your dad

in only a fortnight you'll be 5 RING SHRIMP. how does it feel.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Watch Fat Mike try to establish the run while Matty Ice throws for 300 yards in the first half. Packers gonna break my heart today.

Watch the Packers put up 40 in the first half while shutting down Matt and do nothing but cover 2 deep prevent for the entire second half while the Falcons put up 50

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I hope the Packers win

Just my take

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

The annoying thing is all the Packers fans who are going to be bitching like crazy about him being targeted.

Like, you can't hit him in the head or the knees without being a cheap shot artist and somehow they're going to try and spin form tackles at his rib cage as dirty.

Preemptive paranoia isn't a good look, gumby man.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

What is this 3pm kickoff bullshit?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Finger Prince posted:

What is this 3pm kickoff bullshit?

It's a 12pm kickoff on the west coast.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

Preemptive paranoia isn't a good look, gumby man.

You're calling me out for saying football fans are going to be dumb. All football fans are dumb, we might even be the worst of the bunch since we spend the entire game talking to idiots we don't even know.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Lol if you think he's getting tackled today :getin:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

iospace posted:

Wouldn't you have rather it been a 10am kickoff? And anyway they're all east coast teams except the packers in the middle.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they really should schedule things for the east coast.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I think I want the Falcons to win more than I do New England.

Go Birds

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Falcons are a good football team.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Go Birds

If the Pats don't win Falcons should get it.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

they really should schedule things for the east coast.

well the federal decree now is california isn't america so

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I do like that Steelers-Pats are going to start right after dinnertime, though.

As for Jordy I'm more concerned about him taking multiple bumps off the line than I am about him getting tackled, pain-wise I guess.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Finger Prince posted:

Wouldn't you have rather it been a 10am kickoff? And anyway they're all east coast teams except the packers in the middle.

Why would anyone want 10am kickoff? I need adequate time to recover from Saturday hangovers and to pregame. 3:00 starts are the best starts.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I'll be stunned if Jordy does anything but go routes the the entire game

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Go Birds

the president will power bill and tommy to victory. god bless america.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

in only a fortnight you'll be 5 RING SHRIMP. how does it feel.

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Finger Prince posted:

i'd rather have the 2 later slots than a 10am game if there's only 2 games on.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Go Birds

Sometimes i have a tough time determining how much of my Packers win enjoyment is because I know a bunch of random people on an internet football forum will get mad as hell lol

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Pops Mgee posted:

Why would anyone want 10am kickoff? I need adequate time to recover from Saturday hangovers and to pregame. 3:00 starts are the best starts.

You can't slouch on a couch in your gitch with a coffee and some half eaten breakfast feeling sorry for yourself at 10am and watch football at the same time?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Pops Mgee posted:

pac 12 after dark + 2am hawaii game + 6am nfl is cool

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i got voted down so we're having el pollo loco instead of bbq for dinner which is fine i guess

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

hifi posted:

i'd rather have the 2 later slots than a 10am game if there's only 2 games on.

I love watching football on the west coast because you can watch a game and still get poo poo done on a Sunday, and watch the whole late game. The timing sucks more the further east you go.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

iospace posted:

I, for one, am glad that the NFL took into account a market that probably doesn't give that much of a gently caress about either game today.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

also i made my famous gameday soup for lunch which is 2 slices of bacon, a small onion, stalk of celery, (i was out of bell pepper but add it here if you have one), about 6 cloves of garlic, a can of beans, five of the chipotles in adobo sauce, a can of chicken broth, oregano, pepper, smoked paprika, chili powder, a little bit of worcestershire sauce, if you want to be a real bad boy add some cider vinegar or something vinegary to enhance the spice. i also add a can of water so i can have soup for tomorrow's lunch too

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I'll be stunned if Jordy does anything but go routes the the entire game

He's going to run the cartilage tickler, bone snapper, and last gasp routes today

Aaron today presnap: "PNEUMOTHORAX, PNEUMOTHORAX, HUT, HUT!!"

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
what's all this martellus bennett "cracked bone" poo poo

is he really injured or is he gonna catch some touchdowns

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

also crossposting from the broadcasting thread:

AsInHowe posted:

The league is essentially trying to fill up the middle of the day. With only two games, this is the best they can do, instead of a regular schedule with three time slots for games.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Finger Prince posted:

I love watching football on the west coast because you can watch a game and still get poo poo done on a Sunday, and watch the whole late game. The timing sucks more the further east you go.

everyone always says this but unless the poo poo you are getting done is a 30 minute j/o break or you don't give a poo poo about one of the games then it's 10am-10pm you are within maybe half an hour of watching football, vs from when you wake up until 1pm on the east coast

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

This pregame feed on FSGo is loving amazing

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
Falcons woo

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Go Dirty Birds. gently caress the Packers.

And then Go Meteor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Dan Quinn wears cleats because he's a real man. He's FORTY!

• Locked thread