Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
How can I tell a friend on Facebook that sharing Milo yiannopolus posts makes him look like a twat? He's usually very calm and well spoken, but any time I've asked him why he'd continue posting that idiot's rhetoric, i don't get an answer just some screen grab of Dale Gribble looking for cultists.
I don't even know if he's serious posting Milo's poo poo, because he gets so deliberately obtuse when called out on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

RoboRodent posted:

Ha ha, feminists sure are fat, amirite?

I'm Canadian. This dude is Canadian. The responder is Canadian. This is posted to a Facebook group for a Canadian town. Also once, years ago, I had an argument with this guy that boiled down to "junk DNA means we're all part alien based on this article with no sources PROVE ME WRONG" and I don't engage with him anymore because what's that saying about playing chess with a pigeon?
drat was just about to post that

Midnight Voyager posted:

Welcome to a small batch of "Stuff I found while looking at a news link on Facebook."

First off, let's have a militant SJW conspiracy with a side of "I objectified you, BUT NOW I WON'T, THAT'LL TEACH YOU!"

You can only have rights if I help you get them. Also I need to stop using scare quotes.

Our women have the most rights anywhere! Let's assume this is true. So as long as we have the most rights, we shouldn't seek equal rights because we're better off than elsewhere?

TAXES COME FROM THE GOVERNMENT YOU STUPID gently caress

Those things are not entirely inaccurate. Also I bet your wife can watch a hateful Trump speech just fine.

You're only allowed to protest in the same way I protested.

fyi, American women dont have it the best in your continent, rather less the world lol

Arcsquad12 posted:

How can I tell a friend on Facebook that sharing Milo yiannopolus posts makes him look like a twat? He's usually very calm and well spoken, but any time I've asked him why he'd continue posting that idiot's rhetoric, i don't get an answer just some screen grab of Dale Gribble looking for cultists.
I don't even know if he's serious posting Milo's poo poo, because he gets so deliberately obtuse when called out on it.
Your friend is colossal twat, you just havent managed to spot it yet.
Also lol at 'calm and well spoken'

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
No seriously, when talking to him in person you'd think he was someone entirely different than the crap he posts on Facebook

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Arcsquad12 posted:

No seriously, when talking to him in person you'd think he was someone entirely different than the crap he posts on Facebook

Yes, he's used to pretending in person.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Midnight Voyager posted:

You're only allowed to protest in the same way I protested.

Were people really attacking Barron? Because that IS pretty lovely to do, the kids only 10 and clearly doesn't want to be there in every picture I have seen(I hear he did get excited about the parade, tho).

Everyone else in that family is pretty lovely, but Barron has not been shown to be yet and assuming he is is pretty hosed up until we have proof.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, aunt, the entire march was about baby-killing and literally nothing else. Fox News has informed you well. Good to see you've embraced me-me-memes.

RFC2324 posted:

Were people really attacking Barron? Because that IS pretty lovely to do, the kids only 10 and clearly doesn't want to be there in every picture I have seen(I hear he did get excited about the parade, tho).

Everyone else in that family is pretty lovely, but Barron has not been shown to be yet and assuming he is is pretty hosed up until we have proof.

I am pretty sure what they are referring to is when someone who was autistic said that they thought Barron was autistic and people FLIPPED THE gently caress OUT, how DARE you, autistic human, say someone else might be autistic, stop attacking him!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Midnight Voyager posted:

I am pretty sure what they are referring to is when someone who was autistic said that they thought Barron was autistic and people FLIPPED THE gently caress OUT, how DARE you, autistic human, say someone else might be autistic, stop attacking him!

Ok, thats not too bad. I've heard those theories, and while they seem like they are reaching to me, there isn't much proof in either direction.

And who gives a poo poo if he is, if autistic people want to believe it let them. It seems like it would make a particularly fragile group of people feel better about themselves without really hurting anyone.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!
It's going to be a rough 4-8 years so I'd just like to set the "The kids are off limits" bar right here at the start because the conservatives sure had a hard time setting the bar that high.

The wife is fair game but mainly for her political opinions and engagements. Not her looks.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dejawesp posted:

It's going to be a rough 4-8 years so I'd just like to set the "The kids are off limits" bar right here at the start because the conservatives sure had a hard time setting the bar that high.

The wife is fair game but mainly for her political opinions and engagements. Not her looks.

Well YEAH, but it wasn't attacking him. It was an autistic person saying "He acts like me, I think he is like me." They were dogpiled on and apologized for it.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Laughapalooza has been fairly active lately and they are killing it!

https://www.facebook.com/JustForLaughingAndJokes/

I honestly cannot tell if they're trolling or not but drat it's good.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

Midnight Voyager posted:

Well YEAH, but it wasn't attacking him. It was an autistic person saying "He acts like me, I think he is like me." They were dogpiled on and apologized for it.

I mean as a preemptive thing. For the future of this thread.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Dejawesp posted:

Yeah, remember how people never said anything about Sasha and Malia?

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

Pesticide20 posted:

Yeah, remember how people never said anything about Sasha and Malia?

Which was really hosed up and shouldn't be imitated.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Consider the bar SET

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
The bar was set in the 90s* when Rush called Chelsea Clinton the White House dog.

*not really the bar was always been low.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

Please tell me that there are several James Woodses and that the actor is still a cool guy.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dejawesp posted:

Please tell me that there are several James Woodses and that the actor is still a cool guy.

He's currently suing a dead man's family over twitter beef

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Posted a link a few days ago that I believe I got from here. Got into it with a moron truck driver from my former company. I'm Barb Dwyer, and moron is Marge Arita.

I touched the poop, but hey, he threw the first punch.

I, too, long for the small, non-intrusive government that force-sterilizes (not to mention kills) its own citizens. Freedom.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Dejawesp posted:

I have extremely bad news for you.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

Henchman of Santa posted:

He's currently suing a dead man's family over twitter beef

Why does D&D and PYF turn everything I love into poo poo!?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dejawesp posted:

The world is bad

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
James Woods is essentially exactly the character he plays on Family Guy.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

TotalLossBrain posted:

James Woods is essentially exactly the character he plays on Family Guy.

Not to mention Belethor in Whiterun that son of a bitch...

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Dejawesp posted:

It was already poo poo. They just wafted the smell over your way.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

It was already poo poo. They just wafted the smell over your way.

PYF is like that one guy in every circle of friends who always knows way too much about every author or film maker. So they're like "What, you liked Ender's Game as a kid? Don't you know Orson Scott Card is a massive homophobe!" And then the next hour is just that guy rambling about how if you like something made by an rear end in a top hat, then you too are an rear end in a top hat.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I assume rodent ents are like sentient bushes or shrubs or something.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Nuebot posted:

PYF is like that one guy in every circle of friends who always knows way too much about every author or film maker. So they're like "What, you liked Ender's Game as a kid? Don't you know Orson Scott Card is a massive homophobe!" And then the next hour is just that guy rambling about how if you like something made by an rear end in a top hat, then you too are an rear end in a top hat.

I would spend more time making fun of you for liking Ender's Game because that book loving blows regardless of OSC's personal views

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Nuebot posted:

whew, good thing i didn't like this post or i'd be in trouble

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Midnight Voyager posted:

Well that insinuates that something Trump is not perfect and THERE SHALL BE NO DISSENT IN THE PARTY OR THE WORLD! PURGE THE FREE THINKER!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Imgur is more angry that people are calling Trump's kid autistic than they are about Autism being used in a negative way. "[Autistic Screeching]" and all that.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

It's like saying "you look beautiful/handsome today" to your partner. Imgur is always lovely, but especially today.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Dejawesp posted:

To be clear, he's pretty drat conservative. Sorry you had to hear about it here.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Crossposting myself from D&D cause it belongs here too:

"Littering is worse than facism" - Imgur right now:

http://imgur.com/gallery/zq2IT

"Man in Make America Great Again hat cleaning up trash after the Women's March on Washington."

http://i.imgur.com/3mdkpAC.gifv

The comments are basically "Liberals have no respect" "Ha I make joke about man doing females job but please snowflakes don't hurt me is only joke!"

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

Mezzanine posted:

To be clear, he's pretty drat conservative. Sorry you had to hear about it here.

It's fine. I never get to keep anything I love. Chevy Chase is probably liberal but a complete rear end in a top hat. Tim Allen is a junkie, Jason Lee is a Scientologist, Bill Maher supports PETA. All I got left is Jay Leno, Denis Leary and Jim Belushi and I haven't dared to read any of their wiki pages.

I guess I should be thankful that George Carlin died before he had time to find god and become an anti-vaxer.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Tim Allen was a coke dealer, not a junkie

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Ularg posted:

Crossposting myself from D&D cause it belongs here too:

"Littering is worse than facism" - Imgur right now:

http://imgur.com/gallery/zq2IT

"Man in Make Donald Drumpf Again hat cleaning up trash after the Women's March on Washington."

http://i.imgur.com/3mdkpAC.gifv

The comments are basically "Liberals have no respect" "Ha I make joke about man doing females job but please snowflakes don't hurt me is only joke!"

That little litter for that many people is pretty good, actually.

I'd love to see the trash after the inauguration crowd.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

True story a few months ago my friend saw a Pug/Chi cross and it was the weirdest looking hosed up creature I have ever seen. It looked like you literally grafted the chi head onto the pug body and so you had this crazy thin neck and rat head poking out from a lump of neck fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

Scratch Monkey posted:

Tim Allen was a coke dealer, not a junkie

Fine I mixed up some parts about a dui and just put it all down to "Man can't handle his substances"

Still, Tim the toolman with half a kilo of coke fingering accomplices for reduced time does spoil the immersion somewhat.