Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
resetting my wolf link amiibo did not reset Cave of Shadows progress. gently caress twilight princess HD, gently caress wolf link, gently caress the cave of shadows, im done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
They said the item description box only pops up the first time you pick up a new item and won't any subsequent times you pick up the same item, but is that like, forever and ever or just until you shut off and turn the game back on?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

20 rupees! Isn't that great?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/Dystify/status/822882992767070209

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
seriously though whose idea was it to have wolf link going up against

-archers and anything (but especially redead knights WHY ARCHERS AND REDEAD KNIGHTS)
-armos with trap doors full of bats and spiders behind them
-ANY loving ICE ENEMIES

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jan 22, 2017

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

No you see the WiiU version is actually better because it was designed for that system originally
:goonsay:

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
I can wait to find all 900 of those Korok and use their Seeds to make only the finest recipes

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Take this pumpkin soup to all 900 Koroks before it gets cold in five minutes.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Makes me feel slightly bad about getting the Wii U version.

Oh well.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

probably buying this game twice tbqh

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

heck, i'm gonna buy it 900 times

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm gonna invent a 10000% run where every time you collect a Korok seed you have to turn to another switch next to you and start and complete a 100% run

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

gently caress I didn't want to have to buy a switch!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I hope there's a hookshot and pegasus boots

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

romanowski posted:

heck, i'm gonna buy it 900 times

There will be a different preorder bonus package for each korok seed. Now what are you gonna do ubisoft?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hedrigall posted:

I'm gonna invent a 10000% run where every time you collect a Korok seed you have to turn to another switch next to you and start and complete a 100% run

LoZ: BotW but every time you find a Korok seed you watch Bee Movie.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I reneg my previous statement and lol and the final twist of the knife to Wii U owners.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
It's not like they're making the wii u version lovely on purpose, it's just a less powerful system

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Link will be right handed in the Wii U version. Just a final gently caress you stamp.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Not for nothing; where are these WiiU screenshots coming from? Are we looking at comparable builds or are we comparing footage from the E3 demo in June with footage from the Switch from last week?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If Nintendo was smart (LOL) they would release Wii U version a month earlier. A lot of people would buy it twice just to play it early.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

If Nintendo was smart (LOL) they would release Wii U version a month earlier. A lot of people would buy it twice just to play it early.

Why would they release the literal system seller big name launch title for their brand new system early? As it stands right now people are going to be buying a Switch for the best version of BotW because hype is high. If it is already released then the hype levels go down.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Is this the first Nintendo with a Zelda game as a launch game? (Twilight Princess came out a couple of weeks after the wii came out right)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Fedule posted:

Not for nothing; where are these WiiU screenshots coming from? Are we looking at comparable builds or are we comparing footage from the E3 demo in June with footage from the Switch from last week?

Amazon japan

Switch: https://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01MZBJ3N0/tamao567-22
Wii U: https://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01N5R0KZY/tamao567-22

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

poo poo. :smith: I want the Switch version so much now.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i'm reasonably certain those screenshots are from the e3 build. the hud is different (specifically the stuff on the bottom right) and i'm pretty sure they released those screenshots around that time originally

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Calaveron posted:

Is this the first Nintendo with a Zelda game as a launch game? (Twilight Princess came out a couple of weeks after the wii came out right)

No, TP was a launch title for the Wii. It and Trauma Center were the launch games I bought for it in fact.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Calaveron posted:

TP came out at launch.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Ah, color me educated then

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

apparently the master edition of breath of the wild is gonna be switch exclusive i might end up dropping the like $300 on the switch and the extra like $150 on th master edition

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

a.lo posted:

apparently the master edition of breath of the wild is gonna be switch exclusive i might end up dropping the like $300 on the switch and the extra like $150 on th master edition

Good luck finding it.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

No, TP was a launch title for the Wii. It and Trauma Center were the launch games I bought for it in fact.

I unfortunately bought Red Steel and Twilight Princess.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Space T Rex posted:

gently caress I didn't want to have to buy a switch!

The angle looks, different in those shots, and have we even seen any recent footage on the Wii U?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Cojawfee posted:

I unfortunately bought Red Steel and Twilight Princess.

Hey man the first game I bought with my Wii like five months after it came out was Spider-Man 3

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Calaveron posted:

It's not like they're making the wii u version lovely on purpose, it's just a less powerful system

People love a good...bad conspiracy theory even if it's implausible. In fact, the more implausible the theory is, the more they'll want to believe it.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

a.lo posted:

This sounds like an interesting plan. I'm sure you neglected to mention your time machine, though. Right?

Or when you said an EXTRA $150 for the master edition, you meant on top of the $150 or so it already costs?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Yeah, the non regular versions of Zelda are gone. Good luck.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I hope you can turn the HUD (or at least the minimap) off in this game. I don't need any drat handholding!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
To be fair, the SEs pop up on BB or TRU almost every day for a few minutes. Also, there will be a few around at launch if you get really lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

(Sniper voice) Aww man! The Switch looks so much better! Guess it's worth buying it for two games!