Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I'm sure the vast majority were CIA staffers but Trump has an entourage and, as the article being talked about right now indicates, they know that Trump needs a lot of affirmation, so they hoop and holler at his dumb jokes. Obama never got that sort of response and he was genuinely funny. It's because civil servants in that sort of atmosphere are supposed to have an air of professionalism and there's an expectation of distance between the CIA and politicians, or at the very least the appearance thereof. The people hollering and slapping their knees at Trump's dumb jokes were incredibly unprofessional and I have no reason to believe it was CIA staff.

The funny part is that a couple of times they laughed at things that clearly weren't supposed to be jokes like the "I'm like a smart guy" thing. I wonder at what point Trump gets mad that people are laughing at him, not with him, or is blindness to that one of those narcissism things? When people laugh does he just automatically switch to "yeah, I mean that as a joke"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If Democrats constantly told Trump he was awesome and good and well liked they could probably get him to pass socialized healthcare.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

STAC Goat posted:

The funny part is that a couple of times they laughed at things that clearly weren't supposed to be jokes like the "I'm like a smart guy" thing. I wonder at what point Trump gets mad that people are laughing at him, not with him, or is blindness to that one of those narcissism things? When people laugh does he just automatically switch to "yeah, I mean that as a joke"?

watch the new york fundraiser roast thing

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Sir Tonk posted:

Nuzzi is so loving weird

I think she hates life like the rest of us

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/823385692369719299

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tainen posted:

Laughing at how leaky Trumps team is. I feel like we got almost nothing leaking out of Obama's admin. There is no way trump makes it 4 years without someone leaking something that brings him down. Last week I was thinking he wouldn't be president by this time next year. Now I would be surprised if he makes it through the summer.

In fairness, the Obama team wasn't having insane meltdowns on Day 2 so there was less to leak.

And probably less internal panic and buyer's remorse.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Agrajag posted:

what does pissbaby's piss taste like Lindsey?

Urine.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wikkheiser posted:

If Democrats constantly told Trump he was awesome and good and well liked they could probably get him to pass socialized healthcare.

I've been saying this since he got elected

Offer him a path to glorious acceptance and he will probably take it, esp since he is at least savvy enough to know that no GOPer will ever split with him because they're cowards, so he's got their approval locked down

edit - and fill every bit of land that is not that path with bear traps and electric land eels

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I hope the dementia is exponential and in two years he's groping people at press conferences and using racial slurs and the republicans continue to double down that nothing is wrong and that he's a good leader.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I still would like to see how our new department of energy, rick perry, is doing

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
how do I get hired as presidential key jangler?

You can ask my cat as a referee, he goes loving apeshit when i start jangling some wool or wutevs I find, Trump would be ez

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

a.lo posted:

I still would like to see how our new department of energy, rick perry, is doing

Hopefully cramming on what the gently caress his job is.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I hope the dementia is exponential and in two years he's groping people at press conferences and using racial slurs and the republicans continue to double down that nothing is wrong and that he's a good leader.

The first POTUS to expose his genitals on TV and use the terms "quadroon" and "octaroon" in his State of the Union address that manages to plagiarize both Sesame Street and American History X.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I make two ramen bricks at a time, drain away all the water and mix in a beef and a chili flavored packet

Then I some times add mushroom I sauteed in a pan and some Tabasco sauce

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

loving monkeys paw wish, never loving do them.

Sir Tonk posted:

We now live in Asay's world.

its surreal as gently caress. i was watching the CIA speech with my gf and i felt like i was high or something. it felt like an absurdist comedy. like the intelligence consultant/reporter on CNN looked genuinely dumbstruck afterwards and was just sputtering.

jesus gently caress, he will destroy himself. he is literally retarded and unhinged. id honestly take pence over this.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

a.lo posted:

Probably circling the parking lot trying to remember which building he is supposed to be in.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

STAC Goat posted:

Hopefully cramming on what the gently caress his job is.

lol if u think he's not just gonna wing it like our great leader President of the United States Donald J Trump is gonna do

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

I make two ramen bricks at a time, drain away all the water and mix in a beef and a chili flavored packet

Then I some times add mushroom I sauteed in a pan and some Tabasco sauce

I open it enough to take the packet out, beat the dry noodles until they're broken up, then add the packet it and eat it out of the bag

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Redgrendel2001 posted:

The first POTUS to expose his genitals on TV and use the terms "quadroon" and "octaroon" in his State of the Union address that manages to plagiarize both Sesame Street and American History X.

Oh God, I want them to be antiquated slurs so badly.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

Epic High Five posted:

I open it enough to take the packet out, beat the dry noodles until they're broken up, then add the packet it and eat it out of the bag

gently caress yeah
it's like eating a bag of chips

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

uh there is an "add water" step

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I never expected Orwell to make such a comeback. For a decade or so I have been told how A Brave New World was the more realistic vision of future dystopia but now we have a president directly and aggressively trying to conquer truth itself. I don't think he will succeed but still, I didn't see this coming.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

a.lo posted:

for plebs and scrubs maybe

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

That's me

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

a.lo posted:

The packets come with their own water. Idiot.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

delicious as gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

I never expected Orwell to make such a comeback. For a decade or so I have been told how A Brave New World was the more realistic vision of future dystopia but now we have a president directly and aggressively trying to conquer truth itself. I don't think he will succeed but still, I didn't see this coming.

BNW was wrong wrong wrong because it assumed we'd be mechanizing people to put them to work instead of mechanizing machines and letting people starve and die

Orwell was just a bore

Probable future is We

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
pour the hot water directly into your mouth for optimal preparation

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

surmising about dementia as if trump hasn't always been a mentally ill babby idiot who is easily distracted by shiny objects

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Ravioli ravioli give me the death I deservioli

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I sort of add water a lot of time in the form of a lot of bourbon drunk immediately beforehand

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

ngl as a kid i regularly made two packs of ramen at a time, drained (almost all of) the water, and dumped in both packets of Oriental flavor. then ate the whole thing at once

i kinda want to do it again

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Epic High Five posted:

a.lo posted:

"Eat the noodles, drink the boiling water, snort the packet."

-Barron Trump

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

BNW was wrong wrong wrong because it assumed we'd be mechanizing people to put them to work instead of mechanizing machines and letting people starve and die

Orwell was just a bore

Probable future is We

we don't math enough for We.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sgq8l1m9W0

speng31b
May 8, 2010

logikv9 posted:

prepare all foods in-mouth. margaritas, just pour in the tequila lime and cointreau right into your mouth hole and then empty out the salt shaker

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Woof Blitzer posted:

Ravioli ravioli give me the death

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Agrajag posted:

watch the new york fundraiser roast thing

I'm not sure what this refers to. The Al Smith dinner?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

logikv9 posted:

Gets that annoying layer of skin off the inside of your mouth and tongue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

we don't math enough for We.

It was centered on a mathematician yes but I doubt most of the culture was any more mathematically inclined than they absolutely had to be

Dude worshiped numbers yeah but dude was also a loving lunatic

• Locked thread