Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yinlock posted:

if a protest did not immediately destroy donald trump then it was completely worthless and everyone should remain cowed, it's all or nothing fart fart fart

unless you're zeroing out what's left of my student loans don't even think about asking for my vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Feb 2, 2017

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Ahahahahaah this is gonna be fun

E: btw he's totally coked out of his mind 24/7

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i just got a new computer and it can run ultra sf4 and i was pretty good at sf4 years ago

im kinda good now, got owned in a couple online matches, but got better when i switched from vega to adon. i used to main vega all the time but i feel more comfortable with adon r/n. i guess this is what growing older is like.

anyway, we have a retarded president.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Nichael posted:

Reminder that Donald is a dog hating freak.

Perhaps he can help Huckabee to find something to do with his large sons

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Day crew has milk drinkers and night crew has eeyore thinkers.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

Great respect to Wall

They're going to get so much backing.

Maybe they’re going to say, "Please don’t give us so much backing. Mr. President, please, we don’t need that much backing."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this is like baloogan's nightmare scenario

instead of Dangerous Donald we're getting Downer Donny

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
just saw someone link this image

aaaand of course the left image is from a stock photo taken in 2009, we really should disallow time machines in protests

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-new-york-city-sanitation-worker-cleaning-up-after-a-parade-39628298.html

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you know its pretty obvious when people copy paste from a reddit comment

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lmao its even autumn in that pic

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ymgve posted:

aaaand of course the left image is from a stock photo taken in 2009, we really should disallow time machines in protests

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-new-york-city-sanitation-worker-cleaning-up-after-a-parade-39628298.html

women are creating jobs just by protesting the rapist donald trump, is there anything they can't do?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ymgve posted:

Are those ellipsis supposed to be code or something because I've only ever seen them on some real loving dumb poo poo.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BOOZE

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ymgve posted:

Your facts aren't any better than their alternative ones. Don't be elitist.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol i just realized that the photo on the left is still watermarked

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

FAUXTON posted:

I've realized it's way healthier to just not give a poo poo about politics anymore beyond lol trump. Like hahaha the world gone and thich quang duc'd itself but I'm a straight white male property owner who works in finance basically the only demographic who hasn't had to fight for any rights ever and I'm pretty insulated from most of this bullshit until the cleansing nuclear fire comes. Who the hell am I to fight against the will of the world to just cede elections to insane people over and over. Folks were on to something with nothing mattering unless it was perfection.

ed balls

hmmm *strokes chins*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hillary 2020 posted:

Perhaps he can help Huckabee to find something to do with his large sons

:member: when Huckabee was the jokey, nice guy in the 2008 GOP primaries who spawned this?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

How come you didn't self own like the other LP superstars

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Is HW still alive? I bet Carter is rubbing his old-rear end hands together every day like yeah bitch I'm winning this tontine.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ScrubLeague posted:

Is HW still alive? I bet Carter is rubbing his old-rear end hands together every day like yeah bitch I'm winning this tontine.

pneumonia is code for "so drat old your body is just loving scuttling itself" so while HW is alive he's probably not leaving the hospital unless it's with a toe tag.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

One person who frequently talks to Trump said aides have to push back privately against his worst impulses in the White House, like the news conference idea, and have to control information that may infuriate him. He gets bored and likes to watch TV, this person said, so it is important to minimize that.

lol the president is a child

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
mr president you only get 4 hours of TV time a day please
please mr president turn off the tv and get some work done
*sigh*
yes you can work with the tv on

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

consumed by normies posted:

One person who frequently talks to Trump said aides have to push back privately against his worst impulses in the White House, like the news conference idea, and have to control information that may infuriate him. He gets bored and likes to watch TV, this person said, so it is important to minimize that.

Hahaha, I wonder how many years it's been since he had do any work he didn't want to.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Tonetta posted:

How come you didn't self own like the other LP superstars

some of them, I assume, are good people

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
wut u thought bein prez was like : signs bill making America great again with a solid gold pen and everything ever is fixed and you get lots of praise

What really like : mr president we have to discuss this budget deficit , mr president you have a 2 o clock meeting about Chad, mr president the incident in France today mr president mr president MR PRESIDENT

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

some of them, I assume, are good people

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

consumed by normies posted:

So basically they have to lead him around by the hand and on eggshells because he gets "triggerd" easy and has tantrums and also has a short attention span. What the gently caress did he think the presidents job would be.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
once again yall are underestimating him. Thats how he wins btw lool

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Baloogan posted:

once again yall are underestimating him. Thats how he wins btw lool

Uh in case you didn't notice, he already won and we are just waiting for him to lose bigly now while laughing at our misfortunes

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tonetta posted:

Uh in case you didn't notice, he already won and we are just waiting for him to lose bigly now while laughing at our misfortunes

i think baloogan is referring at least in part to 2020 when he will squeak out another win

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
by all means Trump has won , but the idea that our president is Donald trump and he's got the same attention span of Barron and he blows kissies to FBI man is really funny

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
whatre the odds he even survives to 2020, hes an obese 70 year old

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im Kelly Anne after reading trump a bed time story about how he went pee pee in the Chinese coke

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I think at this point even MIGF has a better plan for the election than the Democrats.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*democrat headquarters , sounds of a clock ticking loudly as a man with suspenders on frazzles his hair *

can we run Hillary again ?! *men in room put hand on chin as if deep in thought about this, but actually contemplating suicide *

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Piss de Bundy posted:

wut u thought bein prez was like : signs bill making America great again with a solid gold pen and everything ever is fixed and you get lots of praise

What really like : mr president we have to discuss this budget deficit , mr president you have a 2 o clock meeting about Chad, mr president the incident in France today mr president mr president MR PRESIDENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread