Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
just curious, has trump ever expressed an opinion on canada, or acknowledballsged its existence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

What rivers do we have that run through bumfuck no where Trump country and then into Canada? Maybe we can just allow unlimited runoff dumping into that. It doesn't harm anybody who didn't vote for it or will do anything about it that way

It doesn't run into Canada but the Mississippi River does all the rest.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Covok posted:

For an IRL example, people go "oh 1% pssst" and refuse to believe its the biggest march in American history.

I thought the 1%, were bad?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

can someone explain Under Armor to me? I understand that they seem to make exercise clothes and comfort clothes. Did they get some sports licensing deal which raised their visibility and now everybody must buy Under Armor if they do sports? For the longest time I thought the UA logo was Hurley's new logo or something, it looks like an "H".

They started the whole "compression clothes" thing, and it's super-comfortable.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Don't we do the same thing though, except we add like a drop of something and call it mixed runoff or something so it doesn't legally have to be cleaned anymore?

"combined" and thats how canada gets away with it. in the states its alot more complicated, state regs, federal regs (and I don't understand it) but yeah, calling sewage "combined stormwater wastewater" is how its done

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

Isnt't Jordan one of the few countries we are on good terms with in the mid-east that doesn't involve us propping up a military kingship?

Before or after we enthusiastically fund and sanction a mass slaughter of Arabs next door?

I bet the Israelis can find some significant historical sites in Jordan too if need be

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

It doesn't run into Canada but the Mississippi River does all the rest.

We tried that already and ended up with Jindals

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fits my needs posted:

I thought the 1%, were bad?

Not when they're posting pussyhat selfies on the internet like it'll erase the fact that they didn't give a poo poo at any point prior.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
cumsum

cumtrapz :q:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

fits my needs posted:

Hav you never been to a gym in your life

No, not a real one since I was in highschool or the college gym. I exercise at home or by skating. I don't do gyms.

prefect posted:

They started the whole "compression clothes" thing, and it's super-comfortable.

Ahh, I see. Thanks!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Gutless pussy knee-bender.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Cum Expenses up bigly

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Feb 2, 2017

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

can someone explain Under Armor to me? I understand that they seem to make exercise clothes and comfort clothes. Did they get some sports licensing deal which raised their visibility and now everybody must buy Under Armor if they do sports? For the longest time I thought the UA logo was Hurley's new logo or something, it looks like an "H".

it's the 2000s version of umbro

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

Bill really should have paid more attention to CumExpenses.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mannerup posted:

100% GOP support for Tillerson, for those keeping score at home

There was never any doubt for a single second

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

The Glumslinger posted:

Isnt't Jordan one of the few countries we are on good terms with in the mid-east that doesn't involve us propping up a military kingship?

Jordan does have a military king. A king who was educated in America, went to American schools, served in their military, and even was in a few Star Trek Episodes.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Baloogan posted:

cumsum

Pls don't call us traps.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Epic High Five posted:

Before or after we enthusiastically fund and sanction a mass slaughter of Arabs next door?

I bet the Israelis can find some significant historical sites in Jordan too if need be

What doyou think the West Bank is? Its the bits they took off of Jordan in the 60s when everyone kept attacking them so they could have high ground in tank wars. Except woops, millions of people live there and there not happy to live as second class citizens

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

cumsum

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

Not when they're posting pussyhat selfies on the internet like it'll erase the fact that they didn't give a poo poo at any point prior.

"But it can be a pussyhat and a cathat making it family friendly!"- middle class white woman the police aren't going to arrest

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

"Just got off the phone to some Al sissy, pretty disrespectful of people to call him fatty it's bad enough he's a sissy."

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Why? Why not just vote against him? How does a statement like this do you any good? It makes Rubio look dumb to all sides.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/823551546134773760

hmm i dont know much about her lets see what the wiki says:

quote:

After leaving government in 1991, Wilson founded Keystone International, Inc. in Albuquerque, New Mexico to promote business development in the United States and Russia. The company specialized in working with senior executives in large American defense and scientific corporations with business development and program planning work in the United States and Russia.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

And the con works.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it's the 2000s version of umbro

There we go, talking about things I can understand. Thanks!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Feb 2, 2017

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Can someone photoshop the cover of "The Toy" with Barron and Obama? Thanks!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

The Ape of Naples posted:

Why? Why not just vote against him? How does a statement like this do you any good? It makes Rubio look dumb to all sides.

Because they think no one is looking now.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

mormonpartyboat posted:

:lol:

Come on

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

Just assume that everybody he nominates has deep links to the Kremlin and it saves you a lot of time

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

LolitaSama posted:

Does anyone know where the subreddit is for discussing poo poo the_donald says? Because that subreddit is the largest right wing sub we've ever seen and I'd love to find a subreddit like shitredditsays, but solely for r the donald, or a thread on here.

I asked SRS and they said it goes in the weekly Low Hanging Fruit thread.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

murked by dragon posted:

just curious, has trump ever expressed an opinion on canada, or acknowledballsged its existence?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/690913646117974016

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ShutteredIn posted:

So do we have any idea what EOs he's signing this morning? Does he?

He's already signed an EO making any health care regulation that is a "burden" to individuals or companies be repealed (good luck figuring that out).

What ensued is pure chaos in the healthcare field.

Incoming EO's on immigration and trade by the end of the week supposedly.

Also lol (a very dark lol, like in front of a fire lol) https://thinkprogress.org/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-broke-34-promises-683c957286dc#.ckglcfecl

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fits my needs posted:

"But it can be a pussyhat and a cathat making it family friendly!"- middle class white woman the police aren't going to arrest

"Someone else will just vote since they have the time, I need to get to soulcycle"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol another person the russians have material on

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

canadians are a slow-moving people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A passing bit of lunacy brought on by a lack of fortified wine I assure you

• Locked thread