Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

blamegame posted:

anyway i thought it was fat children michelle was concerned about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnUL9xt_aW8
i agree with jfk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

Patter Song posted:

Not sure if joking...

It literally dates back to the Old Testament. The Feast of Belshazzar in Daniel. A disembodied hand writes a message on the wall. King Belshazzar calls Daniel to read it and Daniel says it says Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin: you have been measured and found wanting. Your kingdom will fall and be divided between the Persians and Medes.

i think you will find that i merely provided an alternative fact my friend

no actually i was wondering if it was from before that and google is hard :effort:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

FAUXTON posted:

Same but I also hope that fee-fees don't stop people from doing it just to piss that orange lunatic off. This election kind of put the lie to "high road" poo poo like that.

Even Trump didn't talk poo poo about Obama's daughters, that I can recall.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/inthefade/status/823561114336296960

Even if this is true, it's meaningless right? He still owns/has a stake in them.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/starwars/status/823561256078548992

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

is that actually the name of the final resistance against TRUMP

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder what the inevitable super ultra mega death star will look like

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Feb 2, 2017

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

If JJ Abrahams is still involved, they're going to shoe-horn time travel into it somehow. Maybe a death star that shoots lasers back in time to kill people?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mlmp08 posted:

Even Trump didn't talk poo poo about Obama's daughters, that I can recall.

Didn't stop his supporters and any outrage from that clearly didn't doom him. Obama wouldn't have been ruffled by it whereas Trump would, though, which is the entire point. The BDS movement hurt South African workers but nobody really accepted arguments about letting up on that account.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

WMain00 posted:

Hah I hadn't considered that.

Somebody revert the white balance changes in Photoshop and see what it looks like?

it's almost impossible to revert changes precisely because we have no idea what they did to all three color channels, hue, saturation, etc, but I gave it my best:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

and what exactly is trump's death star

it's not the wall is it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

and what exactly is trump's death star

it's not the wall is it

A literal death star

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

WMain00 posted:

Hah I hadn't considered that.

Somebody revert the white balance changes in Photoshop and see what it looks like?

quick and dirty, white house is still kind of blue. I give up.

efb

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

Confirms my theory America will only be great when Whites only make up 40% of the population and thus have a minority opinion.

I'm kind of laughing at your assumption that the other 60% would ever be able to agree on anything and would never require white money and white votes to accomplish anything. We will be a totally blended population before "white minority irrelevance" ever happens.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
one of trump's executive orders must have been a media black out on executive orders

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Covok posted:

On the 10th day of Trump's presidency, he will have a party to cheer himself up. Something to make him feel like the President. He tries to setup a second inauguration. His team scrambles to make arrangements. He goes to the podium and no one is there. As he weeps inside, a crow doth land on one of his posters and ca-caws "you have been measured and found wanting. Your kingdom will fall and be divided between the neo-facists and the communists."
Prophetic doom crow outta nowhere, whoa.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/823551546134773760

hmm i dont know much about her lets see what the wiki says:

oh come the gently caress on

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

There are a lot of comments recently about Lowtax being a Trumpist. Is this true?

If so, why he so domb?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

We're just back to the Dubbya norm of shitloads of XOs done in total secrecy are perfectly fine and great

Tough to pinpoint why the last 8 years were different

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/823562178145947648

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

So is this Episode 8 or

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

just crank up the magenta and yellow

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Doorknob Slobber posted:

one of trump's executive orders must have been a media black out on executive orders

Executive order: I get infinite executive orders

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Skywalker Saga = Numbered Episodes

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

it will be like a giant disco ball that shoots lasers in all directions

(and a cooling system designed for easy access and tampering by Plucky_Rebels_3.0)

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
wait did spicer get fired?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

daddy please

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Polo-Rican posted:

it's almost impossible to revert changes precisely because we have no idea what they did to all three color channels, hue, saturation, etc, but I gave it my best:

same:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Doorknob Slobber posted:

ahahahahhahahahaha

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

it's monday and the knives are out

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Doorknob Slobber posted:

Not yet, but he's probably either going to be or on a "one more strike and you're out!"

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I think Trump is hanging Spicer out to dry. It's so obvious that Trump ordered this now he's throwing Spicer under the bus.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

The Prop House

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

radical meme posted:

He's a very intelligent and charismatic guy and is probably on a very short list of people that ISIS and the Kingdom of SA would like to brutally assassinate.

Him being a direct decendant of the prophet as well.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vladimir Putin posted:

I think Trump is hanging Spicer out to dry. It's so obvious that Trump ordered this now he's throwing Spicer under the bus.

Spicer is gonna get Chicago PD'd

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol if the press secretary resigns on the first day the new potus is actually working.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

McCain knuckled under like a coward even when the whole world was watching before, and Rubio and Graham have never stood up for anything in their lives. The drama of this weekend has nothing to do with anything

Yeah it would be more shocking if they stood up to Trump. But the GOP falls into line each and every time. More political stunts.

Jesus Christ, that means he's normally that red? He's going to die of a heart attack if he doesn't get that under control.

FAUXTON posted:

Official portrait first ever to feature prominent cameltoe on president's neck

"Make sure my neck isn't shown. I'll tilt my head down. What do you mean it'll show more of my hair? MY HAIR IS REAL, DAMMIT."

Epic High Five posted:

In lesser news today, two Indiana GOP state senators are in hot water after they posted to their Facebook pages an image of women's marchers with text saying that Trump got more fat women walking than Michelle ever did, and another posted a picture of a protester getting pepper sprayed calling it a liberal participation trophy

I'm glad I made the decision to just never vote for a Republican for the rest of my life

It makes life a lot simpler.

Not enough props or is it the lovely suit? It can't be the latter, I bet Trump doesn't even know what a real suit fits like. Sean Spicer is going to go out again for another press conference with a wacky arm-waving tube man in the background and a flag in each hand while screaming whatever Trump tells him what to say.

Feminasty Slut posted:

just crank up the magenta and yellow

The more unreal it looks is closer to Trump reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

???

He's too fat?

• Locked thread