Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

underappreciated

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

BiohazrD posted:

underappreciated

what is franklin's?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQuUuxnsUg&t=327

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
one day back and you're already posting anime

smdh

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

sweet crackers im blind

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

one day back and you're already posting anime

smdh

thar's not anime dumbass it's donkey kong

it's also hilarious

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
anime all up in it

anime is a disease

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
you're weird

I linked the the best part so nobody would be all fucky

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

anime is a disease

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

prefect posted:

what is franklin's?

bbq place in austin that you have to stand in line for hours for (or reserve entire briskets like a year in advance)

its good but its not like "best thing youve ever eaten good", they just artificially limit their supply and hours. combined with austin being a hipster food city, boom

personally i'd rather drive 45 minutes out to driftwood and eat at the salt lick

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

BiohazrD posted:

bbq place in austin that you have to stand in line for hours for (or reserve entire briskets like a year in advance)

its good but its not like "best thing youve ever eaten good", they just artificially limit their supply and hours. combined with austin being a hipster food city, boom

personally i'd rather drive 45 minutes out to driftwood and eat at the salt lick

aha. gotcha :tipshat:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

i've been winning for a while i see

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I can get behind the message of this video.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxis7hDOE&t=38s

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

everything crazy always happens when I'm probed

dodged an incredibly stupid bullet

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S RICHARD SPENCER GETTING PUNCHED AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ANTIFA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NAZI BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS FASCISTS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

anthonypants posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S RICHARD SPENCER GETTING PUNCHED AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ANTIFA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NAZI BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS FASCISTS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng
“juche?!” trump trumps in the door and just keeps trumping, sliding off around the room, bouncing against walls. he trumps against your toilet, busting it up big time. you get the feeling he’s trying to say something to you but he’s trumping at such a high velocity you just can’t quite make it out. as he finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear him exclaim “i’m the POTUS, that’s what’s so CRAZY about this” on the way down

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSs1lqgdbiA&hd=1

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ediiFx4rvmw&hd=1

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Moist von Lipwig posted:

yeah it looks like the indoor lighting was done with a compact fluorescent or even a xenon bulb causing a huge colour temperature difference in the inside vs outside. it's fixable but they just... didn't for some reason?

because that looks bleak as gently caress

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

nice c&c palette for our nuclear future commissar trump

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvjUUgJgxJ4

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Agile Vector posted:

nice c&c palette for our nuclear future commissar trump

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose
2017 not a terrible year afterall

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/823418528388612096

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/823546980412563456

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

anthonypants posted:

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

anthonypants posted:

nice

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

https://twitter.com/T_FisherKing/status/823422262208561152

:laugh:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lomarf

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

:rip: his other ski, lost to the ice forever

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/McLeemz/status/823626421646032896

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

gf in Camden and found something called CYBERDOG

quote:

you can't take pictures in there

But there's robots all through out the whole store, every thing is neon and glow in the dark. The music is just like pounding. I've never seen anything like it in my life

found this tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phkyNiO5NaQ

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

:canada:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol I have a bunch of Cyberdog poo poo in a bag in the attic from my clubbing days; overpriced tat.

the London store never failed to give me a headache within about a quarter hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

• Locked thread