Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

"well, we need to have a functioning government, and really trump and his appointees will have good intentions because I know I would have good intentions so I should give them the benefit of the doubt and let them do whatever they want instead of forcing them to compromise with me" -- dem senator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump must have had the worst political campaign in American history.

Stupid hats, rambling speeches, blatant racism, his campaign manager revealed to be an actual Russian agent, no tax returns, no oppo research, never asked Jesus for forgiveness, twitter meltdowns, grabs married women by the pussy hahahaha, under investigation for fraud and rape, ignores all polling, can't stop talking about polling, has weird hair, Cosby-style sexual assault allegations, a variety of photographs and a taped statement that show that he wants to sleep with his own daughter, threatens to use nukes irresponsibly ahahahaha, sad trip to mexico, fights with the pope hahaha, defends the size of his penis during a debate (!!!!!), accuses opponent's father of killing JFK and calls his wife ugly, attacks former POW for being tortured, pretends to be a retarded person by flailing his arms around and making a retarded face, and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting.

And he won!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

FabioClone posted:

Stupid hats, rambling speeches, blatant racism, his campaign manager revealed to be an actual Russian agent, no tax returns, no oppo research, never asked Jesus for forgiveness, twitter meltdowns, grabs married women by the pussy hahahaha, under investigation for fraud and rape, ignores all polling, can't stop talking about polling, has weird hair, Cosby-style sexual assault allegations, a variety of photographs and a taped statement that show that he wants to sleep with his own daughter, threatens to use nukes irresponsibly ahahahaha, sad trip to mexico, fights with the pope hahaha, defends the size of his penis during a debate (!!!!!), accuses opponent's father of killing JFK and calls his wife ugly, attacks former POW for being tortured, pretends to be a retarded person by flailing his arms around and making a retarded face, and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting.

And he won!

TRUMP

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Feb 2, 2017

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
MAGA!

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Karl Sharks posted:

okay i'm sure this was posted already but i just wanted to tell you how much i can't take this year/presidency just lmao

president trump's anniversary is now a holiday?

nah, it's just tradition for presidents to make their inauguration day (and only that day, it's not annual) a special named day

Obama had National Day of Renewal and Reconciliation http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/20/obamas-first-act-day-of-r_n_159455.html

Bush had National Day of Prayer and Thanksgiving http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2001/01/21/loc_bushs_proclamation.html

but lol what an authoritarian name for that day

ymgve fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jan 23, 2017

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

http://www.avclub.com/article/creators-bane-agree-trump-batman-villain-they-stil-248925

Batman writers are often really creepy in real life.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
the fact clinton and john kerry are ok and tillerson isn't is hilarious and hopefully the poor guy doesn't stroke out trying to unfuck the last 8 years

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pipeline bombings are comin back boys :dukedog:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FabioClone posted:

Trump must have had the 2nd worst political campaign in American history.

And he won!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

logikv9 posted:

i mean he's probably prepared for that responsibility with his foray into politics and BUY MY BOOK

wasn't literally everyone else on the RNC stage selling something?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
imagine if rubio had given any performance at all while running for president like that one time he was condeming rex tillerson before approving him lol

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Pipeline bombings are comin back boys :dukedog:

everything old is new again, hell yeah

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

fits my needs posted:

Lol Chuck Schumer

I knew that fuckin' old toolbag would roll right over for Trump.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Oh hey the Democratic Party leadership are bunch of spineless losers who will betray you at any opportunity they have who knew?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Wow that Aetna stuff

Eat the rich

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Scent of Worf posted:

Wow that Aetna stuff

Eat the rich

What aetna stuff

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

Oh hey the Democratic Party leadership are bunch of spineless losers who will betray you at any opportunity they have who knew?

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Wait i'm dumb, it says the confirmation passed 11-10 and the vote was along party lines. So the GOP pushed it through cause it had more people in on the vote right? How is it the dems' fault

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

okay i'm sure this was posted already but i just wanted to tell you how much i can't take this year/presidency just lmao

good, the shame must stain our consciousness for eternity. it is just.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

neoliberalism.txt

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

happy holiday :smug:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

feetnotes posted:

Wait i'm dumb, it says the confirmation passed 11-10 and the vote was along party lines. So the GOP pushed it through cause it had more people in on the vote right? How is it the dems' fault

that's the committee vote

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mnoba posted:

the fact clinton and john kerry are ok and tillerson isn't is hilarious and hopefully the poor guy doesn't stroke out trying to unfuck the last 8 years

http://www.theonion.com/article/bush-our-long-national-nightmare-of-peace-and-pros-464

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FabioClone posted:

And he won!

The US finally got its own Berlusconi to run things.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Pollyanna posted:

What aetna stuff

https://twitter.com/bobjherman/status/823603560378200064

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Aaahh okay right. So they COULD stop the confirmation when the house votes (but won't). Thx!

e: er, senate I mean.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

So wait is the storyline from Battlefield 4 about to be a reality?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

I knew this already and it's still one of the most galling things I have ever seen in my life. gently caress these people.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

the democratic party the party of traitorous turds of backstabbing bourgeouis class assassins of cowards and collaborators and CUCKS!!!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mnoba posted:

hilarious quote straight from gbs or something???? maybe???????

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

FabioClone posted:

And he won!

hilary woul dhave been worse tho hth

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jarofpiss posted:

the democratic party the party of traitorous turds of backstabbing bourgeouis class assassins of cowards and collaborators and CUCKS!!!

thats quite the tongue twister you got there my friend

breathe~

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm glad i get to laugh at a trump presidency from afar and only suffer brexit

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
not to interrupt the gently caress the democratic party circlejerk but what, exactly, did they do to cause it this time, besides al-saqr popping in to make a post

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

but seriously, dippin' dots is really bad

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

thats quite the tongue twister you got there my friend

breathe~

nothing as twisted as the tongue of a liberal!

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Mnoba posted:

Tillerson is Putin's buttboy and hes going to spread america's cheeks so wide that even average joe shitlords like you get hosed up the rear end

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Quorum posted:

not to interrupt the gently caress the democratic party circlejerk but what, exactly, did they do to cause it this time, besides al-saqr popping in to make a post

i don't know i wasn't reading the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
we're gonna get the dem tea party analogs in 2018 aren't we :getin:

• Locked thread