Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Dibs if you can quote shipped to Canada (M5J 2J1, as an example Postal code)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

how is that back door holding on at all :psyduck:

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

DJExile posted:

how is that back door holding on at all :psyduck:

It seems to be attached through either a screw on a pivot or a strong glue. It looks worse in the photo than it feels, but I still thought it was worth mentioning.

Martytoof posted:

Dibs if you can quote shipped to Canada (M5J 2J1, as an example Postal code)

UPS was estimating $33 US for it shipped. USPS was pricing at $48 which seems high. The camera does weigh 4 1/2lbs and is about the size of a pentax 67, which is part of the issue. I was factoring shipping from the US into the price, would you do US 110 for the camera or US 130 for the bundle?

On a side note, I was at Steam Whistle back in august.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I'd do just the camera (I'll mainly be shooting B&W anyway) for 110 but I don't want to bone you over. Do you want to see if anyone from US else wants this first? I don't mind.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Martytoof posted:

I'd do just the camera (I'll mainly be shooting B&W anyway) for 110 but I don't want to bone you over. Do you want to see if anyone from US else wants this first? I don't mind.

110 shipped is good with me for the camera. You can send paypal or google wallet to rourkedesign at gmail.com .

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Thanks, I appreciate it. Money should be in your inbox.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Martytoof posted:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Money should be in your inbox.

Thanks. Got it and saw you included your address. I will ship it out tomorrow or wednesday. I will update you once it is shipped.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Does anybody have a Nikon to EOS Adapter that has a focus confirmation chip on it?

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Karl Barks posted:

I'm selling my Nikon dx stuff.

Nikon D7000 - $280.00 - 4,700 shutter fires, very little exterior wear. I have the charger and battery, but I don't think I have the box.

Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 - $590 - has some marks in the metal near the mount from when it rolled off my backpack onto the floor. It hasn't affected performance at all. Comes with box and everything in it. Also has a uv filter with it: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1089459-REG/vu_filters_vsuv72_72mm_sion_uv_filter.html

Interested in the D7000, you have an email i can reach you at?

Soopafly
Mar 27, 2009

I have a peanut allergy.

daspope posted:

7 rolls of portra (all kept in refrigeration since purchase)

Prices:
Kiev 60 - $90
Portra - $28
Bundle - $110

Paypal/Google Wallet: rourkedesign at gmail.com
See more photos of the kiev: http://imgur.com/a/l7Tfp

I'll take the portra. Sending dollars now.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Suicide Watch posted:

Interested in the D7000, you have an email i can reach you at?

yeah, spcbeck at gmail.com

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Paypal sent to torgeaux for the rokinon.

Did the lens arrive today?

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Got it. Will mail it out tomorrow.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

torgeaux posted:

Did the lens arrive today?

It did- I have stuff sent to my in-laws b/c our neighborhood is pretty bad for package theft. This week is really busy but I'll probably get over their on Saturday to check 'er out. Thanks for the fast shipping!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

BetterLekNextTime posted:

It did- I have stuff sent to my in-laws b/c our neighborhood is pretty bad for package theft. This week is really busy but I'll probably get over their on Saturday to check 'er out. Thanks for the fast shipping!

Great to hear. Hope you like it, it has a look like no other lens I had. Especially skies with clouds. Enjoy.

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.

Rontalvos posted:

Price Drops. I need money! Make offers!

Is the 18mm still available? I would like to buy it.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

voodoorootbeer posted:

Is the 18mm still available? I would like to buy it.

Sure is. Google Wallet work for you?

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

Rontalvos posted:

Sure is. Google Wallet work for you?

Yeah, aconcannon @ gmail dot com. 335 shipped?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Selling some stuff. All prices shipped to the US, will do international shipping if you pay the cost.

3 Pocketwizard plus x transceivers $160 Includes 2 PC to miniphone cords and 2 miniphone to miniphone cords.

Tascam DR-22WL $85 includes fuzzy windscreen and 32gb microSD card

Pentax SMC 35mm f/3.5 in screwmount $60 includes caps and a case that is falling apart and probably does more harm than good but it came with the lens on ebay.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

voodoorootbeer posted:

Yeah, aconcannon @ gmail dot com. 335 shipped?

We worked out the details via email, the Fuji 18mm is bought and paid for and will ship tomorrow..

SimpleCoax
Aug 7, 2003

TV is the thing this year.
Hair Elf
Sold.

SimpleCoax fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jan 31, 2017

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

daspope posted:

Thanks. Got it and saw you included your address. I will ship it out tomorrow or wednesday. I will update you once it is shipped.

Everything came in. Looks great, thanks!

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

8th-snype posted:

Selling some stuff. All prices shipped to the US, will do international shipping if you pay the cost.

Pocketwizard plus x transceivers $160 Includes 2 PC to miniphone cords and 2 miniphone to miniphone cords.

Tascam DR-22WL $85 includes fuzzy windscreen and 32gb microSD card

Pentax SMC 35mm f/3.5 in screwmount $60 includes caps and a case that is falling apart and probably does more harm than good but it came with the lens on ebay.

pocketwizards gone, anyone interested in this stuff before it goes up on ebay?

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

I was waiting for that Tascam to show up for $80 new again on Adorama, but if you'd do $75 shipped to Chicago I'd bite.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Man_of_Teflon posted:

I was waiting for that Tascam to show up for $80 new again on Adorama, but if you'd do $75 shipped to Chicago I'd bite.

I can do that. paypal.me/JKullmann

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

Rontalvos posted:

We worked out the details via email, the Fuji 18mm is bought and paid for and will ship tomorrow..

Lens has arrived. Is a good loving lens.

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

8th-snype posted:

I can do that. paypal.me/JKullmann

Money sent. Thanks!

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Money sent. Thanks!

I'll get it out either today or tomorrow.

EDIT: The recorder is in a small flatrate box and on the way.

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jan 25, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

interest check: i've decided to switch from nikon over to fuji in the next couple of months.

I will have the following available, very reasonable pricing:

2x nikon d750's
24-70 2.8 ED
70-200 2.8 ED VR (Gray color, gray market)
1 battery grip
camera cage by smallrig, atomos ninja 2 monitor/recorder
sb-700 flash (broken batt door)
various spare batteries, chargers, boxes, paperwork

I'm going to finalize a plan and ideally i could sell it all in one fell swoop, but i'll probably end up gradually selling everything piecemeal.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Post some prices on the bodies and lenses, I might be interested.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

yeah, I might be interested in one of the d750s

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

8th-snype posted:

I'll get it out either today or tomorrow.

EDIT: The recorder is in a small flatrate box and on the way.

Received and looks good, thanks!

Kinfolk Jones
Oct 31, 2010

Faaaaaaaaast

Karl Barks posted:

I'm selling my Nikon dx stuff.

Nikon D7000 - $280.00 - 4,700 shutter fires, very little exterior wear. I have the charger and battery, but I don't think I have the box.

Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 - $590 - has some marks in the metal near the mount from when it rolled off my backpack onto the floor. It hasn't affected performance at all. Comes with box and everything in it. Also has a uv filter with it: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1089459-REG/vu_filters_vsuv72_72mm_sion_uv_filter.html

Do you have any more pics of the lens, specifically the glass without the filter on it?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Kinfolk Jones posted:

Do you have any more pics of the lens, specifically the glass without the filter on it?

Check your pms.

I also forgot I owned this lens, so it's gotta go as well.

Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6, really great all around travel lens if you're shooting DX. Excellent condition, $325 shipped.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Got rid of my Canon 6D body, now need to unload the rest of my gear.

I've got a 17-40 f/4L, 50mm 1.4, and 580 ex II to sell.

Pic w/ username here -

Lenses in great condition with clean glass, flash has some body scratches but works just fine.

17-40 - $575
50mm - $275
580ex II - $125

Can provide some more pics, but they'll all be shot with an iPhone since I got rid of the body. Open to offers, switching over to Fuji, so okay with some potential trades as well.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

torgeaux posted:

Alright, Canon stuff going out the door. Goon pricing available.

To Sell: 5d Mark III, 24-105 f/4L, 85mm f/1.8, coming soon. Message if your interested, I'll come back to those. Plan on selling them last as I'm going to replace them with a new camera.

For now:

Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG APO HSM OS. This is the second version of the lens, not the most recent. Sharp, quick AF, and the reason I've waited to leave Canon. At 300mm, 2.8, the isolation of the subject is sweet, and the bokeh is nice. Good, fast telephoto for sports/almost there for birding. $1700.

Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG. $225. Sharp, not the fastest AF, nice lens.

Rokinon 14mm f/2.8. Sharp, distorted as hell, but not unusual for a 14mm lens, and there are plug-ins for photoshop to fix it. $150.

Canon 70-200 f/2.8L (version I). $850. Pretty sharp, decent speed at AF.

Canon Lenses2 by B. B., on Flickr

Canon Lenses by B. B., on Flickr

All Sold.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

torgeaux posted:

All Sold.
Including the cat? :ohdear:

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
He is the cat

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Splinter posted:

He is the cat

I have some Canon miscellaneous stuff to over, too.

I have some Compact Flash cards, a couple of 8s and a 16. I have a couple of off brand battery chargers, and a Sigma Flash that works fine but is a bit beat up, the DG 530 I think. Poor goons who need such things let me know.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I've been clearing some of my old junk out of my mom's basement and found the following, which I am now offering to you for the low low price of whatever you'll give me for them. Seriously, I forgot I even had these.
First up is a Nikon Coolpix 2500, with charger and batter and some laughably small CF cards! The battery may not hold charge, I haven't tried it, but I can. I will send it to you for the price of a padded envelope and some stamps, unless you want to get fancy. If you want to offer more, I'll take it. If it's trash and you want to call me a trash peddling dirtbag, I can take it (to best buy for recycling).

Next up is a Sharp model VL-SD20U miniDV camcorder, with all accessories, bag, and even a "super wide" extra lens!
This is too big to fit in a padded envelope. I'm in Toronto, so shipping to the US will probably cost like $20-30 USD. Factor that in to your offer.

Either of these can also be locally picked up or dropped off under/beside the train tracks of your choice. Oh yeah, name tag.