Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Hahahah he went to a vineyard.....AND ORDERED MILK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
What are Italian orphans gonna get out of a visit from Michigan football players, anyway? Would they be all that thrilled to see a bunch of amateur* athletes from another country and sport they probably don't play, watch, or understand?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

MourningView posted:

I am all for football players getting as much free poo poo as possible if we aren't going to fairly compensate them so it's good Michigan is going to Rome. I am less glad that we are going to get a million tedious stories about Harbaugh acting like a weird doofus in a foreign country

Well it's maddening because that trip is going to cost a billion dollars and while it's awesome for the players to experience that, like, just go ahead and pay them so they won't have to secretly sell their loving cleats to nerds so they can fund their taco budget goddamn it.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

MourningView posted:

I am all for football players getting as much free poo poo as possible if we aren't going to fairly compensate them so it's good Michigan is going to Rome. I am less glad that we are going to get a million tedious stories about Harbaugh acting like a weird doofus in a foreign country

Totally agree. I'd imagine most of Michigan's football players have never had a chance to go to Europe, I'm glad they get to go UM's dime.

KKKLIP ART posted:

TFF, my first child was born on friday. My mom brought him a little UGA football and I told him welcome to a lifetime of disappointment and next year is our years. Better to set the record straight from day one and just abandon all hope from the get-go.

The average age of SA continues to increase - we are all growing old on these gay forums, my baby is due in May :3:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Fantastico! Future Detroit Lions 3rd string quarterback Wilson Speight!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I am pro players getting every single fun thing they possibly can, we should also have more bowl games in exotic locations

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Hahahah he went to a vineyard.....AND ORDERED MILK!

I bet he uses a spork to eat his pizza.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

MourningView posted:

Also it's an advantage in recruiting that not every program can match

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
So I was at Disney world during the championship and then headed immediately to Washington for the Women's March and somehow I missed bookmarking this thread.

Looks like there was good drama!

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Heck, Penn State was talking about playing in Florence, I think it was, for a neutral site game as a way to side-step the bowl ban.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

JesustheDarkLord posted:

So I was at Disney world during the championship and then headed immediately to Washington for the Women's March and somehow I missed bookmarking this thread.

Looks like there was good drama!

mostly just jokes and wholesomeness on the part of TFF NCAA.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

got any sevens posted:

don't care

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

an adult beverage posted:

Totally agree. I'd imagine most of Michigan's football players have never had a chance to go to Europe, I'm glad they get to go UM's dime.

The average age of SA continues to increase - we are all growing old on these gay forums, my baby is due in May :3:

#dadsoftff

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
I feel sorry for y'all. My little girl is two now so we're passed all the up all night and diaper-changing stuff. Plus she's super smart and funny as poo poo, so it's a lot of fun.

But the plan is to start trying for another one this fall so I'll probably be right back in the thick of it before too long.

One thing you'll learn about having a newborn is you're not as young as you think you are.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

#childfree is the hashtag of my life

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Haha. I have a 14 month old boy and he's super chill, but there were some very tired weeks. It's all good because he's becoming a huge goofball and is super fun to spend time with.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Newborns were downright easy compared to 3. You may not know why they're crying, but they don't give you attitude and devolve into a tantrum for grabbing the wrong god drat pair of socks or putting the ketchup on the wrong part of plate.

On the plus side, she already loves football, and even knows which colors to say Go Cats or Boomer Sooner for.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I have a six year old niece who is obsessed with football but also the mascots, both pro and college. You can give her like any team, even some obscure FCS team and she will know the mascot.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

swickles posted:

I have a six year old niece who is obsessed with football but also the mascots, both pro and college. You can give her like any team, even some obscure FCS team and she will know the mascot.

It's never too early to learn about the Fighting Okra.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

swickles posted:

this seems like something jim harbaugh could do too. take that for what you will

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I can't wait for the NCAA, and perhaps our good friend Greg Sankey, to explain that actually, going on a European trip to visit historical landmarks, orphans, and military servicemen is bad for the children.

considering all sorts of CBB teams do it all of the time during summers

got any sevens posted:

The teams that Michigan typically recruits against, can.

Regnevelc fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jan 24, 2017

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Kids are gross and should not be had

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Neil Armbong posted:

Haha. I have a 14 month old boy and he's super chill, but there were some very tired weeks. It's all good because he's becoming a huge goofball and is super fun to spend time with.

It gets better too. My boy is almost 3 and he's a blast. He's so simple compared to my daughter, just grab some cars and trucks and go to town.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I have a daughter who turns 1 on Saturday. She sleeps 13 hours a night and is super chill most of the time. There no way in hell I will ever do it again though.

Also I'm posting right now because she woke up and won't go back to sleep so now I have to sit here and watch her throw poo poo until she passes out.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Rad Valtar posted:

I have a daughter who turns 1 on Saturday. She sleeps 13 hours a night and is super chill most of the time. There no way in hell I will ever do it again.

The sleep variability kills me. Some ppl I know have kids 1-3yo and none of them sleep through the night.

My daughter is 3mo+ and has slept through the night for the past 2. I know that poo poo can change and I don't take it for granted but no poo poo she's been averaging 10-11hrs/night.

There's no word for how fortunate I feel.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

LeeMajors posted:

The sleep variability kills me. Some ppl I know have kids 1-3yo and none of them sleep through the night.

My daughter is 3mo+ and has slept through the night for the past 2. I know that poo poo can change and I don't take it for granted but no poo poo she's been averaging 10-11hrs/night.

There's no word for how fortunate I feel.

You should be golden then, and lucky. Next you get to look forward to when they walk and get their own bed and you wake up to 2 little eyes staring at you at 7 in the morning.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

swickles posted:

This was me as a child and to this day I take team name sporcle quizzes every few months.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

wandler20 posted:

You should be golden then, and lucky. Next you get to look forward to when they walk and get their own bed and you wake up to 2 little eyes staring at you at 7 in the morning.

I'm really looking forward to it, actually.

She's cute and all, but some like honest interaction is past due at this point.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I went to med school and residency. You merely adopted a lack of sleep, I was born in it, molded by it. When my child is born and wakes up every two hours, I will merely laugh, as its time to catch up on youtube vids while I rock you to sleep. You lesser mortals and the need for more than 4 hours of sleep a day will perish.

Yes, I know I will die when I am like 60.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
SDSU moved on pretty quick from the Chargers.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Just stared watching Last Chance U (FINALLY!) and man so far I feel terrible for the academic assistant, and I bet I will feel bad for her the whole time through.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

I went to med school and residency. You merely adopted a lack of sleep, I was born in it, molded by it. When my child is born and wakes up every two hours, I will merely laugh, as its time to catch up on youtube vids while I rock you to sleep. You lesser mortals and the need for more than 4 hours of sleep a day will perish.

Yes, I know I will die when I am like 60.

I work 911 EMS. I'll die from both.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

I work 911 EMS. I'll die from both.

At least you don't have the risk of exposure to OR gasses, which are more and more being implicated in mental health issues and suicides.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

At least you don't have the risk of exposure to OR gasses, which are more and more being implicated in mental health issues and suicides.

Just HAZMAT scenes. We are all hosed.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

KKKLIP ART posted:

Just stared watching Last Chance U (FINALLY!) and man so far I feel terrible for the academic assistant, and I bet I will feel bad for her the whole time through.

She's the real star of the show.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

swickles posted:

LeeMajors posted:

Just HAZMAT scenes. We are all hosed.

y'all seem awfully certain that gator football isn't going to kill you before any of those other things you mentioned :v:

is it still trendy to mock the gators? I can't keep up on all this

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

DJExile posted:

all teams are bad and should be mocked

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

DJExile posted:

y'all seem awfully certain that gator football isn't going to kill you before any of those other things you mentioned :v:

Yeah I'm not sure I'll survive another 110+ ranked offense.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Got a notification that MSU stole a couple of 3*s from Ohio. This is life now, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Anals of History posted:

Got a notification that MSU stole a couple of 3*s from Ohio. This is life now, I guess.

wait seriously? As in the fuckin bobcats?

:laffo:

• Locked thread