Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
...Man, that's a genre I didn't know I wanted before but now I'm absolutely using to explain the Bright Republic in Godbound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

I want a Synthforged Punk-Rock Bard.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

Here's what I could gather.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Halloween Jack posted:

There's probably a dump of this somewhere that I'm missing: sci-fi/cyberpunk gunslingers or detectives? Han Solo/Star Lord/Rick Deckard types, I mean.

Like with high fantasy, this is the kinda thing where it's easy to find hulking figures in heavy armor with huge guns, but not so easy to find just a guy in a jacket with a pistol.

Here's what I've got on hand that roughly fits the bill, give or take:

Kai Tave fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jan 22, 2017

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

There's probably a dump of this somewhere that I'm missing: sci-fi/cyberpunk gunslingers or detectives? Han Solo/Star Lord/Rick Deckard types, I mean.

Like with high fantasy, this is the kinda thing where it's easy to find hulking figures in heavy armor with huge guns, but not so easy to find just a guy in a jacket with a pistol.

My stuff doesn't fit perfectly, but then again most of my saved stuff tends to lean on the modded to be a hulking robot person side of cyberpunk haha. :v:

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
Space gunslingers:

Side note: Searching for space detectives gets you a lot of old comic book covers, because at one point there was an anthology series called "Space Detective"

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power.

quote:

As the title suggests, the story is about a high school boy transported to an RPG-like fantasy world with his mother, who proves to be a highly useful companion especially in combat

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Kai Tave posted:

Here's what I've got on hand that roughly fits the bill, give or take:

Oh wow, I didn't expect to see something I did to show up here. I don't think I even put that up anywhere except in the FATAL thread.

Here, have another one that's relevant to the request...

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I need a whole bunch of minotaurs! Wizard, warrior, rogue, male, female, indeterminate, classy, grunge, tinker, tailor, soldier, spy, you name it I need it.

Except sci-fi. No sci-fi.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

a kitten posted:

:stare:
I'm not sure about this whole "anime" thing any more, guys.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

This thread has requested minotaurs several times. Let me bring up what I could find from within this thread.

FROOOOOOOOG posted:

I'd like to see Minotaur adventurers! Not the ones on the wandering monster tables. Here's one that one of my group prepared earlier:

starkebn posted:

did a search for tauren art sword, only thing worth posting was

Successful Businessmanga posted:

Last one's kind of out of the stereotypical fighter range, but eh.

In addition, here's a bunch of minotaurs I posted in the previous thread; I think the query was "gentler minotaurs."

Should I continue searching?

Huszsersvn fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jan 23, 2017

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

No that's plenty! Thanks!

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Anyone have any line on super spooky primeval forests?

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Artstation.com is where I found these examples, which I post now without attribution.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

a kitten posted:

Oh hell yeah

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Seems like she'd be useful to have around for DPS, that way you could concentrate on tanking or whatever anime protagonists do these days.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Is that a bag full of groceries and two elemental swords?

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Hello everyone I was wondering if you fine folks had any leads on art depicting... office buildings! Plain, old contemporary (1980-now) office buildings, their interior mostly is what I'm looking for. Lobbies, hallways, conference rooms, executive offices, stairwells, service tunnels, etc. I'll expand this a bit and say that near/semi-futuristic stuff is cool too.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Zereth posted:

Yes. Yes it is.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Zereth posted:

"Growing li'l anime protagonists still gotta eat! :sparkles:"

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Upmarket Mango posted:

Hello everyone I was wondering if you fine folks had any leads on art depicting... office buildings! Plain, old contemporary (1980-now) office buildings, their interior mostly is what I'm looking for. Lobbies, hallways, conference rooms, executive offices, stairwells, service tunnels, etc. I'll expand this a bit and say that near/semi-futuristic stuff is cool too.

Viriatha at the Cartographer's Guild made this piece.

Sayosen made a floorplan specifically for Shadowrunning purposes.

Quietly Confident decided to try and model a capitol building.

Modular Genius, an office construction contractor, showcases their modular floorplans as Adobe .pdf files. They are vague on purpose, but might serve as a launching point for constructing one out of wholecloth.

Alternatively, you could try browsing Roll20's marketplace for office building maps and plans, which might serve if you decide to purchase and download them.

Warehouse 23 also sells a variety of black-and-white floor plans, though they seem to lack proper office building plans.

DriveThruRpg.com also sells office building floor plans for use in tabletop gaming. Check them out!

Huszsersvn fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jan 24, 2017

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
I'm looking for Western-styled art, especially fantasy-Western stuff (if you've played Wild ARMs, particularly 3, that sort of thing). Women preferred but I need a mix. Guns also a plus. Cheesecake is not an immediate no-go but I'd like if better if there was a mix.

If anyone can help: thanks!

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I made this painting:

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Prism posted:

I'm looking for Western-styled art, especially fantasy-Western stuff (if you've played Wild ARMs, particularly 3, that sort of thing). Women preferred but I need a mix. Guns also a plus. Cheesecake is not an immediate no-go but I'd like if better if there was a mix.

If anyone can help: thanks!

This query came up a number of times. I've reposted relevant content from within this thread to here. Please also check out my previous post on page 94.

Lord Frisk posted:

Sorry for being such a poo poo, thread. I was in a bad mood, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you.

As penance, have these gun wielding women.

Peas and Rice posted:

Got you covered, hoss.

Bonus:

Peas and Rice posted:

Why yes, yes I do!

By the way, it's OK to embed from your own Pinterest page, right? If not LMK and I'll rehost these.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Huszsersvn posted:

Keywords used: prison, imprisoned, deprived, rags, captured, asylum.

The dwarf in this post is exactly what I needed. Thank you very much :D.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

alchahest posted:

Hey Hot Modrons thread, I need your help!

Coming up I'm playing a Warforged coated in the heaviest armor around, with a shield and a mace/hammer (something to smash with, it doesn't matter which) OR a warorged with smithing tools. I don't know why I'm having such a difficult time but I keep running into the same few warforged pictures on GIS.
(for the curious, and if it helps, the warforged is a cleric of the forge)

Probably an old request now, but I did a drawing for a Warforged char of a buddy of mine a few years back!

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Huszsersvn posted:

Nope, that's fantastic! Sorry for not going through the whole thread first, I should have realized that's not a too-uncommon request but I hadn't seen it the few times I'd checked in before. :shobon:

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Huszsersvn posted:

*office buildings*

Excellent post, thanks a lot its exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Huszsersvn posted:

Artstation.com is where I found these examples, which I post now without attribution.

That's fantastic, thanks!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Man, and I'd heard such good things about the new Westworld.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Gimme your guy's best sci fi stuff - spaceships, space stations, people, etc. Bonus points for used future and space western stuff.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Kumaton posted:

Gimme your guy's best sci fi stuff - spaceships, space stations, people, etc. Bonus points for used future and space western stuff.
http://imgur.com/a/0ddxq

Here's some for you that are mostly cities and stuff, plus a robo-dog.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I made this painting:

You're Les Edwards?

alchahest
Dec 28, 2004
Universal Solvent

Dog Kisser posted:

Probably an old request now, but I did a drawing for a Warforged char of a buddy of mine a few years back!

never too late! that looks great!

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Give me all the best propaganda style artwork you've got (sci-fi, fantasy, realist, future, modern, historical, doesn't matter)

Let's see the organ of the state.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lord Frisk posted:

Give me all the best propaganda style artwork you've got (sci-fi, fantasy, realist, future, modern, historical, doesn't matter)

All the loading screens for XCOM2 were based on propaganda art, although I don't have a link handy.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse

Kwyndig posted:

All the loading screens for XCOM2 were based on propaganda art, although I don't have a link handy.
9 seconds of googling "xcom 2 loading screens"

http://imgur.com/a/66uA7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Lord Frisk posted:

As usual, deviantArt delivers.

Taken together, what kind of narrative could be produced?

Also, Fable 3 had a lot of propaganda and advertising.