Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
classic mega man: a stone cold robot janitor who blows people up
x: an emotionally broken robot hunter who becomes ghost robot jesus and then a floating kid's toy that absorbs other kid's toys
battle network: a responsible kid who died of heart disease and now fights computer programs to save the world

legends: a teenage boy who rummages through other people's homes and judges them based on their decorum and then reads his partner's diary, frequently considers stealing thousands of dollars and giving his blue armor a darker paint job so that he can do business with black market arms merchants. also cleans the toilet

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Colonel posted:

classic mega man: a stone cold robot janitor who blows people up
x: an emotionally broken robot hunter who becomes ghost robot jesus and then a floating kid's toy that absorbs other kid's toys
battle network: a responsible kid who died of heart disease and now fights computer programs to save the world

legends: a teenage boy who rummages through other people's homes and judges them based on their decorum and then reads his partner's diary, frequently considers stealing thousands of dollars and giving his blue armor a darker paint job so that he can do business with black market arms merchants. also cleans the toilet

"What do you think this painting needs?"

"Some talent."

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm finally home and can let all my farts out

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Everything Burrito posted:

Why would you fart in your own home where you have to sit in it instead of at work with your rear end in a top hat boss

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

farts are part of your spirit and you need to contain them so you can become a whole being again

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

farts are part of your spirit and you need to contain them so you can become a whole being again

If i steal other people's farts do i become a superbeing?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you become stinky

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Why would you fart in your own home where you have to sit in it instead of at work with your rear end in a top hat boss

Maybe Everything Burrito just likes to huff their own supply.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Everything Burrito posted:

I can't wait until smellposting is invented and we can post our farts, to the internet

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
you have a dark vision for the future, snail

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

<fart type="bad" stinkiness="100%"/>

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

homeless snail posted:

I can't wait until smellposting is invented and we can post our farts, to the internet

just lol if you aren't already typing using nothing but the force of your own butt gas

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
That's not gas...

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:gas:

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Hey guys how's it going? Long day huh?

*lights cigarette*

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Hey guys how's it going? Long day huh?

*lights cigarette*

No, you'll ignite the poo gas!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Man, gonna be a longer than usual evening at the office for me. Time to turn on some eurobeat.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

bersey unlocks soon, on ps4
less soon on pc, like for me

gonna be my first tales game; i liked the demo

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

carol has been reading this thread

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

okay im not gonna judge but di the mysterious benefactor really buy this literally poo poo avatar a second time

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

El Burbo posted:

okay im not gonna judge but di the mysterious benefactor really buy this literally poo poo avatar a second time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zij5ELQoRvI

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

El Burbo posted:

This calls to mind the old saying "Real poo for my sham friends and shampoo for my real friends."

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

well i just feel bad for owl day who went through the trouble of changing my avatar, for free, the first time...

RME
Feb 20, 2012

change it back, to double chen

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I finished the YKK, it was incredibly lovely and exactly what I've been looking for lately

:same:

The whole thing was really affecting but that last chapter from the first-person perspective of the unnamed customer in particular really got to me. I'm going to rewatch those ovas at some point but it is a real crime that this hasn't been properly released here or adapted into something long form

Also, I really feel like watching Humanity has Declined and Shinsekai Yori now, just to keep touching on this same kinda theme, albeit in extremely different ways

Knorth fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jan 24, 2017

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

RME posted:

change it back, to double chen

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Knorth posted:

I finished the YKK, it was incredibly lovely and exactly what I've been looking for lately

It's my favorite for a reason.

Also I'm sad I was on mobile and didn't see Burbo's temporary avatar before he got back to his normal, good avatar.

:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Knorth posted:

The whole thing was really affecting but that last chapter from the first-person perspective of the unnamed customer in particularly really got to me. I'm going to rewatch those ovas at some point but it is a real crime that this hasn't been properly released here or adapted into something long form

Also, I really feel like watching Humanity has Declined and Shinsekai Yori now, just to keep touching on this same kinda theme, albeit in extremely different ways

Have you read Hotel? It's a great one-shot that hits some of that too.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hotel-r430

I don't know why there's three versions of it, nor do i know if any of the other stories in the collection are good. But read Hotel - 2079, it's pretty great.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

a kitten posted:

Have you read Hotel? It's a great one-shot that hits some of that too.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hotel-r430

I don't know why there's three versions of it, nor do i know if any of the other stories in the collection are good. But read Hotel - 2079, it's pretty great.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Huh. I never thought about it that way before.
https://youtu.be/nQzxcF1GCWs

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Julias posted:

Huh. I never thought about it that way before.
https://youtu.be/nQzxcF1GCWs
lol

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

alternate title: Gunbuster is what the kids want

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

i'm glad this random conversation with mayl amounts to lan telling her "sorry, you're too incompetent" and her saying "gently caress you"

now if only the plot would ever actually let her be competent

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

alternate title: Gunbuster is what the kids want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage