Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
IM HERE TO FREE YOU FROM YOUR OPPRESSORS, IRAQI PEOPLE

*installs slightly less worse dictator man, iraq explodes with ISIS and civil war*

*20 years we look fondly back on Trump as President Bush destroys Iraq completely*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
how do i know whether or not i'm an fsb asset

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Fidel Castronaut posted:

She was NOC. NOC have contacts. That's their whole job, pretty much: developing foreign nationals as assets.

well i mean in her case they all ded.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Donald Trump isn't even president a week and you all are talking like a bunch of fundamentalist christians waiting for the imminent rapture.

This thread is loving hilarious.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yug posted:

Donald Trump isn't even president a week and you all are talking like a bunch of fundamentalist christians waiting for the imminent rapture.

DRINK

THE

PISS

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Fidel Castronaut posted:

She was NOC. NOC have contacts. That's their whole job, pretty much: developing foreign nationals as assets.

that seems odd that no one would notice these people contacting an American all the time until she got named in the paper

oh your penpal is CIA? well poo poo we shouldn't have let you write her all this time

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
somehow I missed this

https://twitter.com/craignewman/status/823744830916489222

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
This is no time for despair, as long as Jeb! lives there is hope!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Agrajag posted:

well i mean in her case they all ded.

So Bush admin were the bad guys from Mission Impossible???

That owns

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

we're all gonna die you stupid cuck

do you contest this

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Agrajag posted:

i got especially pissed off when after the Mission Accomplished speech and they still couldn't find WMD's everyone suddenly pivoted to "this was an invasion to free the Iraqi people". I was like holy what the gently caress did everyone just all of a sudden have collective amnesia?

honestly felt like i was losing my mind when all they talked about was "freeing the Iraqi people from an oppressive regime" line

Lol.

Welcome to part 100 of that series.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Yug posted:

dude i don't think you "get" this subforum

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

mastershakeman posted:

that seems odd that no one would notice these people contacting an American all the time until she got named in the paper

oh your penpal is CIA? well poo poo we shouldn't have let you write her all this time

You don't know anything about intelligence work, do you? Tell me how you think it works. How do you think we get information about foreign governments that they do not want us to have.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol i hope this isn't fake news because that would probably mean she's having to grind unarmed combat to level up now

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yug posted:

feel teh sweet embrace of death young cuck

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Seems weird that they didn't just know that Robert Hanssen was a Russian asset because of the letters he was writing. Durrrrr.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You don't know anything about intelligence work, do you? Tell me how you think it works. How do you think we get information about foreign governments that they do not want us to have.

idk they probably google it

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Has anyone posted about this yet? Apparently Trump's advisers wanted him to make a more conciliatory speech. https://www.yahoo.com/news/armstrong-williams-trump-advisers-backed-a-more-unifying-inaugural-speech-193217860.html

This is not standard GOP poo poo. This guy is completely out of his mind. Does nobody remember that Ivana said he had a book of Hitler speeches on his nightstand?

The buck stops... where. loving where?!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Yug posted:

I unironically want the rapture to happen

I wanna know who gets picked

I bet there would be some good surprises

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Yug posted:

the piss rapture
Evangelizing piss Genesis
Piss impact
Human pisstrimentality

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol ofcourse

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
only those who hold the lessons of Jeb close to their heart will be granted passage to the holy kingdom

CaptainComet
Aug 15, 2007
Chilling with my peeps and my main man the Monarch

Yug posted:

We should all be so pious you dumb cuck

Ps. Inshallah

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Duscat posted:

dude i don't think you "get" this subforum

No I get it , I just find the hyperventilating and screaming to be extremely lol and lmbo.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Then Jehovah gave back to Jeb!, twice as much as he had before. And Jehovah blessed the last part of Jeb!'s life more than the first part; and he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand asses. He also had seven sons and three daughters. And after this Jeb! lived a hundred and forty years.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Yug posted:

No I get it

nope

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think even half of you will survive the first hundred days but it will be fun to watch you try.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Yug posted:

No I get it , I just find the hyperventilating and screaming to be extremely lol and lmbo.

Time is nigh
We are all piss

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Yug posted:

that is certainly a valid reaction

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Yug posted:

I don't think even half of you will survive the first hundred days but it will be fun to watch you try.

To be so optimistic

Like a child

CaptainComet
Aug 15, 2007
Chilling with my peeps and my main man the Monarch

Yug posted:

All men enjoy equal chance through the grace of Allah

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

MariusLecter posted:

To be so optimistic

Like a child

I know people are going to jump off a bridge at the next routine thing trump does.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

founded human civilization

i forgot about this. yeah, gonna go with they deserve it at this point smh

if u think about it they are the real monsters

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Yug posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Rest in piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Agrajag posted:

i got especially pissed off when after the Mission Accomplished speech and they still couldn't find WMD's everyone suddenly pivoted to "this was an invasion to free the Iraqi people". I was like holy what the gently caress did everyone just all of a sudden have collective amnesia?

honestly felt like i was losing my mind when all they talked about was "freeing the Iraqi people from an oppressive regime" line
And then terrorists fighters started flooding in and suddenly that was the plan all along. FLYPAPER!!!

• Locked thread