Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

I can't get enough of this poo poo, it's amazing.

Anyway, here, in case you were wondering what things looked like in time lapse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

e: Happy page 100. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

To start off page 100
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/586

quote:

H.R.586 - To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization.

This is real. This is our dictatorship.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Annointed posted:

To start off page 100

Those bills amuse me because it's clear the writers never really thought about the implications beyond "this will make abortion illegal! :hurr:"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Annointed posted:

To start off page 100

Well, that's it guys, time to go lock god up for all those miscarriages, the loving murderer.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

SocketWrench posted:

Well, that's it guys, time to go lock god up for all those miscarriages, the loving murderer.

If life begins at fertilization, a large number l of us are cannibalistic murderers.

Keeshhound fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jan 24, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
E: ^^^^ You eat fertilized human eggs :confused: What am I missing.

Holy moly I just saw the document about the NATIONAL DAY OF PATRIOTIC DEVOTION. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2017-01798.pdf)

I was wondering what day Trump would pick for that but somehow didn't see the blindingly obvious answer: the day of his own inauguration.

Also the wording is p great

quote:

A new national pride stirs the American soul and inspires the American heart. We are one people, united by a common destiny and a shared purpose.

Freedom is the birthright of all Americans, and to preserve that freedom we must maintain faith in our sacred values and heritage.

Our Constitution is written on parchment, but it lives in the hearts of the American people. There is no freedom where the people do not believe in it; no law where the people do not follow it; and no peace where the people do not pray for it. There are no greater people than the American citizenry, and as long as we believe in ourselves, and our country, there is nothing we cannot accomplish.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim January 20, 2017, as National Day of Patriotic Devotion, in order to strengthen our bonds to each other and to our country -- and to renew the duties of Government to the people.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Well at least they can't let the debt ceiling fall on them and pay for the War on Miscarriage so we won't see the government default.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fathis Munk posted:

Holy moly I just saw the document about the NATIONAL DAY OF PATRIOTIC DEVOTION. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2017-01798.pdf)

I was wondering what day Trump would pick for that but somehow didn't see the blindingly obvious answer: the day of his own inauguration.

How long should we expect before he attempts an emergency declaration to suspend presidential elections?

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

chitoryu12 posted:

How long should we expect before he attempts an emergency declaration to suspend presidential elections?

I give it about three years and nine months.

Oh God. Wingnuts on both sides have been raving about the president cancelling elections since 2004, but if Trump felt threatened, he'd actually try it, wouldn't he?

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Fathis Munk posted:

It's called vanishing twin syndrome
I added a link, but the short version is that many (probably not 60%, I hyperbolized) human pregnancies start with multiple embryos. Then, because mother nature is a heartless bitch, the weaker ones die off and are absorbed into the surviving one.

In a large number of cases, the cause of death is the stronger twin growing large enough that it crushes it's compatriots. It's common enough, and can happen late enough in the pregnancy that it's very likely that at least one person reading this thread actually has bits of one of their deceased twins (usually teeth) still lingering in their body at this very moment.

Keeshhound fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jan 24, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Keeshhound posted:

I added a link, but the short version is that the vast majority of human pregnancies start with multiple embryos. Then, because mother nature is a heartless bitch, the weaker ones die off and are absorbed into the surviving one.

In a large number of cases, the cause of death is the stronger twin growing large enough that it crushes it's compatriots. It's common enough, and can happen late enough in the pregnancy that it's very likely that at least one person reading this thread actually has bits of one of their deceased twins (usually teeth) still lingering in their body at this very moment.

....where would these teeth be

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Kevos Setzer posted:

I give it about three years and nine months.

Oh God. Wingnuts on both sides have been raving about the president cancelling elections since 2004
1997 at least. :freep:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

chitoryu12 posted:

alien_proboscis.gif

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

chitoryu12 posted:

Sometimes they become part of your internal organs as a cyst. or tumor. If you've ever heard of a tumor being removed that contained hair or teeth, that's what it usually started as.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Keeshhound posted:

I added a link, but the short version is that many (probably not 60%, I hyperbolized) human pregnancies start with multiple embryos. Then, because mother nature is a heartless bitch, the weaker ones die off and are absorbed into the surviving one.

I see, yeah it's the 60% figure that threw me off since I couldn't figure out what it applies to.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

chitoryu12 posted:

It would depend entirely on where your twin was when you absorbed them.

You murderer.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

chitoryu12 posted:

vagina dentata

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Fathis Munk posted:

I see, yeah it's the 60% figure that threw me off since I couldn't figure out what it applies to.

It's worth noting that this is a phenomenon that rarely leaves evidence; we really only know that it's happened when we see it happen (through ultrasounds) or when we find the aforementioned hair and teeth in someone's foot. Given that ultrasounds aren't usually ordered until 8 weeks, it's conceivable that this occurs in virtually all pregnancies and just isn't detected.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Oh wow, I wonder whats going on in the thre-:gonk:

chitoryu12 posted:

I should say I expect Trump to suspend elections like I expect to win the lottery; the chances are astronomically low but it could happen.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Fathis Munk posted:

We are one people, united by a common destiny and a shared purpose.

"Which I, Donald J Trump, routinely divide with my remarks and actions"
"It's time to come together you bunch of losers"

One of the Trumpstaffle I work with has been pointing to all the things Obama did on his way out and I just laughed and he asked why. Because right now Trump is still having a meltdown over his crowds.
Holy poo poo that opened the floodgate of stupidity. He's off thinking of a good come back right now. The conversation ended when he said "This just shows you how many out of work slackers could attend Obama's things from across the country compared to the hard working class of Trump's". This got me to respond "But if they're unemployed slackers, how could they afford to cross the country to attend a one day event?" We've had previous discussions before about what people on government aid make, so yeah, eat for a month or go to DC for a day.

Also lol that Trumpstaffle is recognized as a word

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jan 24, 2017

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Fathis Munk posted:

quote:

A new national pride stirs the American soul and inspires the American heart. We are one people, united by a common destiny and a shared purpose.

Freedom is the birthright of all Americans, and to preserve that freedom we must maintain faith in our sacred values and heritage.

Our Constitution is written on parchment, but it lives in the hearts of the American people. There is no freedom where the people do not believe in it; no law where the people do not follow it; and no peace where the people do not pray for it. There are no greater people than the American citizenry, and as long as we believe in ourselves, and our country, there is nothing we cannot accomplish.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim January 20, 2017, as National Day of Patriotic Devotion, in order to strengthen our bonds to each other and to our country -- and to renew the duties of Government to the people.

This literally makes me sick to my stomach. It's the beginning of the end, ladies and gents.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Good reason to remain a loud, outspoken nasty woman or bad Hombre.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
The naming of the first inauguration day as a day of celebration or whatever happened under the past few presidents as well. We should not be alarmed at the naming alone. The name itself, though, uh, :stare:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

McGlockenshire posted:

The naming of the first inauguration day as a day of celebration or whatever happened under the past few presidents as well. We should not be alarmed at the naming alone. The name itself, though, uh, :stare:

Haha, really ? That seems so hilariously self important.

Jagged Jim posted:

I should say I expect Trump to suspend elections like I expect to win the lottery; the chances are astronomically low but it could happen.

Tbf that's true for just about anything.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

I don't think this could have been written any creepier if the author tried.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

chitoryu12 posted:

These are called dermoid cysts and they are fascinating and disgusting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermoid_cyst

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

SocketWrench posted:

This got me to respond "But if they're unemployed slackers, how could they afford to cross the country to attend a one day event?"

Obviously George Soros

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer

The Locator posted:

So it turns out, that this is apparently a fairly normal (albeit seemingly strange) Presidential tradition:

President Obama did the same thing in 2009, only his was a National Day of Renewal and Reconciliation.
https://web.archive.org/web/20091101095516/http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/NationalDayofRenewalandReconciliation2009

George W Bush called it a National Day of Prayer and Thanksgiving:
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=29760

Clinton called it a National Day of Fellowship and Hope:
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=62463

George H.W. Bush also called it a National Day of Prayer and Thanksgiving:
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=20424

What a weird tradition, but obviously nothing to call out the Trumpster for I guess.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I'm guessing Bannon picked the name. It has just the right amount of fascistic flair that I could see Trump not really wanting to take the time, let alone the grasp of the English language, to string together.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Fathis Munk posted:

Haha, really ? That seems so hilariously self important.

The day that the most powerful nation in the world peacefully transfers power, often after vitriolic multi-year contests, is worth celebrating and naming.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Punching Richard Spencer

That was just beautiful. :allears:

quote:

To: Lorianne

Will the incident diminish support for him..?

3 posted on 01/24/2017 9:31:16 AM PST by gaijin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Who? :confused:

quote:

Send in KAC to knock him out for good.

4 posted on 01/24/2017 9:32:02 AM PST by Lisbon1940 (No full-term Governors (at the time of election!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Liberals are the real Nazis!

quote:

The Left is devolving into a collection of crypto-fascists, neo-fascists, and plain old-fashioned fascists. All that remains is for them to re-embrace the label.

5 posted on 01/24/2017 9:32:09 AM PST by rightwingcrazy

Hahaha even Freepers want to punch this shithead.

quote:

I wouldn’t mind punching him!

7 posted on 01/24/2017 9:34:22 AM PST by big bad easter bunny

Spencer's really a liberal!

quote:

Richard Spencer is a leftist.

8 posted on 01/24/2017 9:34:29 AM PST by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

quote:

To: reasonisfaith

This is nothing more than the left attacking their own.

9 posted on 01/24/2017 9:34:47 AM PST by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

They do realize that SNL can't even claim to be relevant for over 20 years now.

quote:

Saturday Night Live showed the clip of the assault...

Then the Black talking head made some smart rear end comment about not caring.

It was clearly a supportive comment of the assault. It was nothing more than a hilarious punch line to them, no pun intended.

SNL has devolved into a very sick entity, where humor seldom exists, and criminal activity is championed.

11 posted on 01/24/2017 9:35:02 AM PST by DoughtyOne (Obama, Clinton, McStain, and Graham, with people like this, who needs enemies?)

False Flag!

quote:

If Spencer isn’t a leftist activist paid by some billionaire to invent the term “alt right” and then try to create a movement to make normal patriots look like racist Nazis, he sure does look like one.

13 posted on 01/24/2017 9:37:00 AM PST by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

The moral to this vile story, fellow campers, is never leave home without some kind of weapon and the will to use same should the need arise.

The anarchist vermin may be small in actual number, but they've been conditioned to view your life as meaningless.

Judged by 12 or carried by 6 . . .

14 posted on 01/24/2017 9:38:14 AM PST by tomkat

:godwin:

quote:

Hitler employed the Brown shirts to attack the average citizen who disagreed with his rhetoric.... The Brown shirts were homosexuals and other street thugs.

15 posted on 01/24/2017 9:38:24 AM PST by B212

quote:

Just because Alinsky thought he was clever in wanting to make normal Americans look like racists by sending undercover leftists dressed as klansmen to a normal political rally doesn’t mean this type of strategy isn’t really stupid.

17 posted on 01/24/2017 9:40:28 AM PST by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Obama! :argh:

quote:

Reminder:

These attackers we see are not traditional democrats. That party is democrat in name only.

What we have is a party of liberal fascists who dehumanize their opposition, a traditional fascist technique , and the the violence against people, groups, a race, etc. begin to occur.And we need to fight them with both exposure and ridicule.

This is Obamas true legacy, the birth and empoowerment of liberal fascist culture in America.
How? you might ask.

Its well described here, as a matter of history:

“Barrack Obama: The Quintessential Liberal Fascist”

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html

18 posted on 01/24/2017 9:41:19 AM PST by Candor7 ( Obama fascism article:(http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

In response to the Freeper who also wanted to take a swing at Spencer.

quote:

To: big bad easter bunny

Are you another self-loathing white?

19 posted on 01/24/2017 9:44:18 AM PST by aquila48
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: big bad easter bunny

I wouldn’t mind punching him!

You sound like an anti- rule of law liberal.

24 posted on 01/24/2017 10:01:37 AM PST by ladyjane
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I'm surprised more freepers weren't down with punching him, his whole personal appearance seems to have been designed to make you want to see his face crumple

That hair

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Hitler employed the Brown shirts to attack the average citizen who disagreed with his rhetoric.... The Brown shirts were homosexuals and other street thugs.

15 posted on 01/24/2017 9:38:24 AM PST by B212

Holy poo poo, rewrite history much?

The way freep acts about this you'd think they were kinda fans of Spencer. I know it's not that complicated though. It's just the standard pissing match of liberals bad, therefore punching Spencer was bad because LIBERALS

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Well the SA was pretty gay. But never mind that night of the long knives

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From 'The President Does Believe That': Spicer Grilled on Trump's Claims of Illegal Votes posted by freeper COUNTrecount

Spicer took a whole bunch of questions from the press pool asking about how Trump could possibly believe that millions upon millions of votes were cast for Hillary illegally, despite zero evidence to back it up. The answers given were stupid and pathetic, and pundits are pretty sure that this is just a setup to prepare for more voter suppression laws. Pundits note that part of the tactics involved will be using the baseless accusations as a launch point to try and claim that leftists deny that there is any fraud at all, which is not true.

quote:

Trump 3D chess move, the Dems will go crazy, lie and say there is no proof, Trump will release the proof, mission accomplished.

Voter fraud will be a priority in the Trump administration.

1 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:25:28 PM by COUNTrecount

quote:

To: COUNTrecount

There is absolutely no doubt illegals vote in elections... anyone claiming otherwise is either ignorant or a liar. Are they in numbers that throw states? Not at the national level usually because of the EC.. but they certainly do affect local and some state elections.

I would love to see a TRUE audit of who showed up and voted in California vs the people they issued id’s to they know to be illegal. I guarantee you would find multiple 6 figures if not multiple 7 figures of fraud there.

2 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:27:35 PM by HamiltonJay

Freep opinions: this loving post

quote:

So the media believe: There’s no voter fraud...?

Find one case of voter fraud and that belief is disproved.

The rest is just an argument of how much.

3 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:27:49 PM by JPJones (George Washington's Tariffs were Patriotic. Build a Wall and Build a Wall of tariffs.)

quote:

Trump needs to say there is as much proof of voter fraud as there is of Russia “hacking” the election but it cannot be released because it would reveal sources and methods.

7 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:29:22 PM by billyboy15

This has been debunked.

quote:

Then why did Obama tell illegals to vote, and there would be no repercussions?

8 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:29:33 PM by DoughtyOne (Obama, Clinton, McStain, and Graham, with people like this, who needs enemies?)

That isn't how Motor Voter works at all, you goddamn idiot. You don't think that they, oh, I dunno, make sure that they're citizens before issuing the correct paperwork?

quote:

He should have come back with - Explain Detroit during the Jill Stein/Hillary recount that had Detroit precincts with more counted votes than physical ballots?

Calf is the disaster with Motor-Voter, registering voters when Driver’s License is issued BUT then giving Illegals a Driver’s License.

Registering to vote should be equal to getting a Passport and then photo ID required to actually Vote.

Mail and Absentee ballots become another source of Fraud.

13 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:32:02 PM by Jimmy The Snake

quote:

To: HamiltonJay

There is absolutely no doubt illegals vote in elections... anyone claiming otherwise is either ignorant or a liar.

These presstitutes should ask their illegal alien hired help (nannies, gardners, housekeepers...) who they voted for. Chances are they will say "Señora Clinton".

18 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:35:33 PM by P-Marlowe (Freep mail me if you want to be on my Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar Ping list.)

quote:

Well, let’s just crack open those voter rolls and see how if there were illegal aliens, multi-voters who vote in more than one state or more than one time, and let’s not forget the dead voters. Then let’s check how many registered eligible voters there were in urban precincts and what the vote count was.

We need to get on this NOW, before the real cheating epidemic in 2020 when the Democrats will be desperate to win.

23 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:37:57 PM by txrefugee

[citation needed]

quote:

To: HamiltonJay

I would love to see a TRUE audit of who showed up and voted in California vs the people they issued id’s to they know to be illegal.

Since in many areas 'voters" can register without proof of citizenship (they simply state that they are citizens), I don't see how any accurate audit could be accomplished.

24 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:38:05 PM by luvbach1 (I hope Trump runs roughshod over the inevitable obstuctionists, Dems, progs, libs, or RINOs!)

quote:

There was a poll that said 13-15% of illegals voted.

Even if not true, liberals will ride the coattails of Trump’s “craziness” to stop Trump’s ability to commit voter fraud.

27 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:40:37 PM by ConservativeMind ("Humane" = "Don't pen up pets or eat meat, but allow infanticides, abortion, and euthanasia.")

Freep opinions: CAPSLOCK IS STILL CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT

quote:

JILL STEIN ACCIDENTALLY PROVED THIS TO BE TRUE WHEN SHE UNCOVERED MANY HILLARY-WON DISTRICTS THAT HAD MORE VOTES CAST THAN THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO CAME THROUGH THE DOOR.

GOSDAMFUXINGMEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:43:13 PM by Mr. K ( Trump kicked her rear end 2-to-1 if you remove all the voter fraud.)

Incidentally, one of the questions Spicer was asked today was when Trump was going to release proof and start the investigation.

quote:

If you believe there was that much voter fraud you have a legal and moral obligation to initiation and investigation

36 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:47:27 PM by morphing libertarian

quote:

Isn’t this amazing!? Trumps got the press SCREAMING for an investigation into vote fruad! Somewhere Hillary and some others are sinking to the floor hissing “Nooooo”...!

38 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:55:33 PM by TalBlack (Evil doesn't have a day job....)

quote:

To: econjack

And how many people are out there just like her, only with enough sense to keep their mouths shut?

The democrats will only prosecute the most egregious and flagrant cases like this, and then will point to it and say “See, we prosecute and it’s rare.” Making an example of one person does NOTHING about the thousands who don’t get caught. Because no one is looking for them. They have the tacit approval of the democrats.

40 posted on 1/24/2017, 1:00:56 PM by generally ( Don't be stupid. We have politicians for that.)

quote:

There is no doubt that there is voter fraud. Some was uncovered in Detroit, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Absent voter fraud, a few more states would have gone Trump and Hillary would have lost the popular vote.

48 posted on 1/24/2017, 1:08:41 PM by meyer (The Constitution says what it says, and it doesn't say what it doesn't say.)

There was one - one - post in the thread that even implied that Trump was wrong.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Trump's New CIA Director: "Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution For Our World" posted by freeper Mr. M.J.B.

The article is from a site called Hello Christian. It's a clickbait site, but for a Christian clickbait site, the articles are unusually moderate. The article in question does not cite most sources through links, and the one it does is to an Iranian site written in French (!?). I went to look up a handful of the quotes they're attributing to Pompeo, and the ones I looked up were real. I'll assume the rest are as well.

the article posted:

Two years ago, Pompeo gave a Church speech where he said Muslims who think Islam is “the only way” needed to be dealt with. “This threat to America is from people who deeply believe that Islam is the way and the light and the only answer,” Pompeo told the church-goers, according to Press TV.

“These folks believe that it is religiously driven for them to wipe Christians from the face of the earth,” he added. “They abhor Christians,” he said of a small minority among Muslims.

Pompeo passionately urged believers to “pray and stand and fight and make sure that we know that Jesus Christ is our savior and is truly the only solution for our world.”

Following the Boston Marathon bombing in 2013, Pompeo took to the House floor to call on Muslim leaders to denounce acts of terrorism committed in the name of Islam. “It's been just under two months since the attacks in Boston, and in those intervening weeks, the silence of Muslim leaders has been deafening,” he said.

Failing to condemn such attacks, he asserted, makes Muslim leaders “potentially complicit” in the attacks. "When the most devastating terrorist attacks on America in the last 20 years come overwhelmingly from people of a single faith and are performed in the name of that faith, a special obligation falls on those that are the leaders of that faith," he said.

Let's get the thread summary out of the way.

quote:

To: Mr. M.J.B.

“he said Muslims who think Islam is “the only way” needed to be dealt with.”

and a Crusader is now the head of the CIA?? Thank you Sweet Jesus!! MAGA!

9 posted on 1/23/2017, 6:24:42 PM by max americana (For the 9th time FIRED LIBERALS from our company at this election, and every election since 2008)

quote:

“These folks believe that it is religiously driven for them to wipe Christians from the face of the earth,”

Not just Christians, muslims are commanded by their prophet to subjugate, convert or kill EVERYONE.

Islam has been at war with the rest of humanity since 622 A.D.

Their “holy” book tells them there can be no peace until there is only Islam.

Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam, Know Peace

11 posted on 1/23/2017, 6:26:26 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

Mad dog, now this guy.

Not to mention the amount of prayers to God and Jesus at the inauguration.

This is divine intervention.

Could it be anything else?

19 posted on 1/23/2017, 6:33:12 PM by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)

quote:

A literal miracle. Excellent.

20 posted on 1/23/2017, 6:33:49 PM by conservativepoet

quote:

To: TheTimeOfMan

What’s so interesting is that knowing this the Democrats didn’t fight tooth and nail to not confirm.

A lot of people believe we are either entering or are in the end times.

This could be the beginning of the revival of the Church and the coming together right before the end.

28 posted on 1/23/2017, 6:39:45 PM by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)

quote:

To: Uncle Sam 911

What a breath of fresh air after the oppression under the Muslim in Chief!!!

32 posted on 1/23/2017, 6:43:19 PM by AmericanMermaid

quote:

To: Hugin

“he said of a small minority among Muslims”

Who the hell is the moron who said this? Every Muslim who lives in accordance with the dictates of the Koran accepts Muhammad’s teachings about world domination, and the righteous murder of everyone who does not live in accordance with his commands.

42 posted on 1/23/2017, 6:52:33 PM by fortes fortuna juvat (God, Guns, and Trump will save the USA)

quote:

To: Reno89519

I saw a picture on FB of a room at the White House which had prayer rugs in it and about 5 men kneeling on them. It said President Trump had them removed. Good for him.

48 posted on 1/23/2017, 6:59:49 PM by MamaB (Heb : 13:2)
Fact check: FALSE, it's from a satire site.

Freep opinions: it's perfectly fine for our government to preach Christianity

quote:

To: Mariner

As long as he doesn’t think he is the Lord’s agent and it’s his duty to implement, in the name of Jesus.

Most thinking Christians would have an issue with that.

Well I’m a thinking Christian who has no issue whatsoever with what concerns you. Every Christian is the Lord’s agent, and every Christian has a duty to implement His teachings. So I certainly hope he realizes this and acts accordingly.

49 posted on 1/23/2017, 7:00:46 PM by fortes fortuna juvat (God, Guns, and Trump will save the USA)

:psyduck:

quote:

I predict the Euro trash is going to go appopleptic over this... mind not while their heads get cut off by islamists who insist on the Earth is flat belief

56 posted on 1/23/2017, 7:11:03 PM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucified)
(No, really, there are Muslims that are flat earthers, but just like their just-as-stupid Christian counterparts, they are a tiny tiny minority.)

Meanwhile, :stonk:

quote:

“Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution For Our World”

He gets it.

Freedom and democracy cannot take root without Christianity or a long history of colonial rule by Christians.

Bush snd Obama failed to understand this.

57 posted on 1/23/2017, 7:12:15 PM by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

loving HELL FREEP

quote:

So refreshing !!

Sure beats the day lights out of that “the mission of NASA is outreach to Muslims”

Remember that?

59 posted on 1/23/2017, 7:15:25 PM by A_Former_Democrat ("Liberalism is a mental disorder" On FULL Display NOW BOYCOTT PepsiCO Kellogg's)

quote:

Two years ago, Pompeo gave a Church speech where he said Muslims who think Islam is “the only way” needed to be dealt with.

[DEUS VULT image macro]

96 posted on 1/23/2017, 9:15:37 PM by wastedyears (Helping create and saving thousands of jobs before 1/20/2017.)

quote:

We have a crusader.

We can hear a massive slight squeaking as sphincters contract in every mosque from San Francisco to Mecca.

Alahwahoo Mikebar!

118 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:32:28 AM by Candor7 ( Obama fascism article:(hxxp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

quote:

To: Mariner

“As long as he doesn’t think he is the Lord’s agent and it’s his duty to implement, in the name of Jesus.”

I’m a Christian. I feel he has this position as an answer to Christians’ prayers for a Trump win in order to heal our land. If so, then he actually IS the Lord’s agent (as all Christians are, or should be). Everything we do should be in the name of Jesus. He doesn’t need to make statements to that effect. We can’t pray for something and then put the kibosh to actions that would serve to answer our prayers.

128 posted on 1/24/2017, 4:42:34 AM by MayflowerMadam (If you think the party that freed the slaves are the racist ones, you probably are a liberal.)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
As a European I have to say that I never noticed how often I am apparently decapitated by swarthy rabid musselmen :confused:

Also of course they consider crusader to be a huge compliment. These guys are still stuck in the dark ages.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

He should have come back with - Explain Detroit during the Jill Stein/Hillary recount that had Detroit precincts with more counted votes than physical ballots?

13 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:32:02 PM by Jimmy The Snake
Ok: human error. Someone came in to vote, the humans forgot to write them down or, some places, added more than came in, and they voted legally and correctly. Human error. There is not only no evidence of any "illegal" votes, or of anything malicious, but the incorrect totals are human counts in BOTH directions that matter towards nothing but statistics (and recount efforts because of technicalities) and did not, nor could not, effect the election. Like ALL "scandals" related to Hillary Clinton the more you look at it the less bad it looks. But far be it from Freep to actually investigate anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From What Are Leftist Women Lacking? posted by freeper Sean_Anthony

It's from our favorite fuckheads north of the border, the Canada Free Press. Here's how it opens.

quote:

Aside from good morals, proper behavior, appropriate dress, and proper language around their children, what else are these leftist women lacking? American women have more respect and freedoms than most women in the world. But these marchers are unhinged, enraged, and deranged because their favorite Maoista lost the election. So they’ve turned our nation’s capital into a bizarre spectacle of hatred and petulant intolerance, verbally attacking the rest of the country who disagrees with them.

Did they march for women who are truly disrespected and treated like animals, beaten, abused, and traded as slaves in Islamic countries today? The answer is no. Under Sharia law, The testimony of a woman in a court of law is worth only half of a man’s testimony. Women are genitally mutilated in childhood and stoned to death for adultery. If they are raped, they can be sentenced to death while the rapist goes free.
It then goes on to poo poo on Linda Sarsour, which as you might recall from earlier freepery has been accused of supporting Sharia Law. It then goes on to remind us that Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger supported eugenics, just like many people did in that era. And then it does this:

quote:

The marchers were demanding equal pay, an economic impossibility. Have these irrational marchers ever sat in an economics class? Equality in pay is hindered by many factors having to do with our genetic makeup and our investment in human capital. Are you equally qualified? Do you have equal work experience? Are you equally educated? Are you equally professional? Are you equally dedicated? Are you equally gifted? Are you equally intelligent? Are you equally talented? And who gets to decide?

When it comes to military service and physical ability, no matter how many miles a female jogs every day or how much muscle bulking protein or steroids she takes, women are not physically equal to men.

Leftist women marched through D.C., proclaiming their tree-hugging support for the environment and their belief in man-made climate change, yet they left the streets heavily littered with garbage, to be cleaned up by sanitation workers at taxpayer expense.
I will never, ever understand anti-feminist women.

The article concludes,

quote:

To answer my own question, these marchers lacked nothing; they were there to attack President Trump. They don’t accept him and are afraid that Roe v. Wade will be overturned during his administration and the funding of Planned Parenthood will be cut. They want the slaughter of innocent babies to continue in order to protect their vicious and ungodly “choice.”

Before I get into freep's thoughts on this pile of crap, here's a few somethings from the comments section on the article itself, with added emphasis as usual.

quote:

How many people know where this “womens' rights” issue that the Marxist-communist indoctrinated marionettes are blathering about comes from?

True to their “politically correct” counterpart of “factual” correctness and truth, it is found in Ch. 10, ARTICLE 122, USSR Constitution: “Women in the U.S.S.R. are accorded equal rights with men in all spheres of economic, state, cultural, social and political life. The possibility of exercising these rights is ensured to women by granting them an equal right with men to work, payment for work, rest and leisure, social insurance and education, and by state protection of the interests of mother and child, pre-maternity and maternity leave with full pay, and the provision of a wide network of maternity homes, nurseries and kindergartens”. Chapter 10 of the USSR Constitution is the foundation of the democrat party platform, almost word for word. All of the provisions in this
article have now been incorporated into federal American law.

Those of us old enough to remember Nikita Kruschev remember him saying he did not expect Americans to accept communism overnight; he will feed it to us a little at a time until one day we wake up to find that we have it. Well, guess what?

This is one of the missing pieces of the communist puzzle that is being assembled into the entire package that the failed “Equal Rights Amendment” intended to incorporate into our after-market 14th Amendment America, making it a part of the Constitution. Liberal “progressives” call this “progress”.

De-jure American law guarantees ALL American citizens EQUAL protection of the laws. This is just another exercise in Marxist “social justice” where some fringe group is recognized as “more equal” than others and granted special privileges.

quote:

I still haven't found an explanation as to why these women are doing what they're doing, plus, why are there men in this group? Other than hatred, and that can't be all for Trump, what. exactly, are they doing this for?

I'm missing something here, it seems they should be glad 0bama is gone and if that is their problem, then go to him in California, however, don't be surprised if he turns his back on you and walks off. When will you people open your minds and let your brain breathe a bit and then think, you're all acting like idiots, better yet, go to"hollowood' and join them, I'm sure they would love you as much as your hero, barry does. You women do realize there's meds out there that could help you.............or, hopefully, shut you up. Seriously people, have you all lost your freaking minds? President Trump is FOR America, so are we, so WHO are you for or what? Either love America as all Americans do or get your behinds to a place besides this country you seem to hate. Just get thehell out!
If you aren't also elsewhere on the internet to encounter right wing fuckheads, that last post started out very similarly what is the standard trolling response to the protest, "would someone explain to me why they are protesting!?" Usually it's left there and they go on to sealion the victims. It was an honest relief to see this one post go straight into "if you don't like it, then get out of America" territory instead.

Anyway, on to freep. Here are all the short reasons given in the thread, clearly done so based on the headline and not the content:
  • Men?
  • God
  • Information.
  • Good looks?
  • Attractiveness.
  • a pair
  • Cats
  • thought
  • Jesus
  • individuality,brains,values,personal goals.
  • A penis?
  • Souls
  • BRAINS !!!!!
  • Daddy
  • A working razor.
  • estrogen?
  • A soul? A conscience? Jesus for sure.
  • Brains. They depend on feelings.
  • manners
  • A brain ?
  • Mirrors.
  • Brains?
  • Brains and Looks
  • Makeup?
  • Nair.
  • BRAINS
  • Fashion
  • Manners.
You stay classy, freep.

quote:

To: Sean_Anthony

“If you don’t know, we’re not going to tell you!!”

(just like every argument with a woman)

9 posted on 1/24/2017, 10:27:41 AM by Mr. K ( Trump kicked her rear end 2-to-1 if you remove all the voter fraud.)

:ironicat:

quote:

Like horses with a bit, people are trained through their mouths.

The deranged left are careless and vulgar in their speech. They give voice to any crazy idea or pornography that enters their head.

So if they first sought to discipline their speech, then their minds and behavior will follow.

13 posted on 1/24/2017, 10:30:19 AM by PGR88

quote:

They lack discipline among other things.

They become unhinged. Rather than being able to logically present their case, make their point of view known, etc. They devolve into F bombs, famous singers say they want to blow up the White House, and talk about menstruation.

And they use the dreaded P word; actually talk about their pussies; their own personal vaginas.

I honestly don’t know what the women’s protest was about.

17 posted on 1/24/2017, 10:32:28 AM by Dilbert San Diego

This is the first post in the thread that acknowledges that the article is ultimately about abortion.

quote:

I am posting this comment on all abortion threads.

This is a subject (legalized murder) that needs more regulation;

1. Any woman who has an abortion must have a tubal ligation immediately following the infanticide.

2. Before any abortion, the sperm donor must be DNA tested and grant permission for the abortion. He must then undergo a mandatory vasectomy.

3. All abortions must be performed in a licensed medical facility, by a gynecologist whose fees will be paid by the requesting baby terminator.

4. No taxpayer monies will be paid for any of the above procedures.

5. No tissue from the dead infants will be harvested for body parts - for any reason. No organ donation - period.

If you can go to prison for causing a death in an automobile accident - then you should face penalties for intentionally killing an innocent child.

18 posted on 1/24/2017, 10:33:03 AM by sodpoodle (Life is prickly - carry tweezers.)

beep boop can not compute why women do not want their crotches grabbed by the president beep boop
beep boop WHAT BITCHES beep boop

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

To expand on the point a bit, I get that they were angry about perceived injustices. But I don’t know what they hope to accomplish or where the anger is directed. Are they mad at Trump? If so, why? He’s got a fine record of hiring and promoting women in his businesses. Was the whole thing just a giant bitch session?? What specific policies or legislation do they want to see enacted???

40 posted on 1/24/2017, 10:42:56 AM by Dilbert San Diego

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

I honestly don’t know what the women’s protest was about.

God Himself does not know what these women are protesting. No logic, no even believable emotional content, and totally bereft of any factual information. They are more like programmed robots than real people.

41 posted on 1/24/2017, 10:44:12 AM by alloysteel (John Galt has chosen to take the job. This time, Atlas did NOT shrug.)

I kind of want to know what the second line there is about but I'm not sure I really really do

quote:

They want everything and everybody in life to be like a thermostat, controlled by each woman individually, just exactly what they want right now, but, but, not exactly what they want right now, because that isn’t exactly what they want right now.

Eve’s longing for Adam can never be extinguished.

46 posted on 1/24/2017, 10:53:07 AM by lurk (TEat)

The video there is the one person in the bright yellow jacket screaming at the inaguration.

quote:

To: Leep

estrogen?

Right there witch ya, but in my not so complex male mind there are two kinds of estrogen; good estrogen and bad estrogen.

Good estrogen is a beautiful thing. It helps the world go ’round. It makes people smile, helps cure the sick, raises happy children, keeps husbands content and women productive and optimistic.

What was inflicted on the world 1/21 was bad estrogen. You don’t have to be a man to know it is best to stay away from bad estrogen. Bad estrogen causes catastrophes and major mental dysfunction.

One such example being hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaF1PM6roGU

62 posted on 1/24/2017, 11:47:06 AM by MurrietaMadman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

McGlockenshire posted:

From 'The President Does Believe That': Spicer Grilled on Trump's Claims of Illegal Votes posted by freeper COUNTrecount

Spicer took a whole bunch of questions from the press pool asking about how Trump could possibly believe that millions upon millions of votes were cast for Hillary illegally, despite zero evidence to back it up. The answers given were stupid and pathetic, and pundits are pretty sure that this is just a setup to prepare for more voter suppression laws. Pundits note that part of the tactics involved will be using the baseless accusations as a launch point to try and claim that leftists deny that there is any fraud at all, which is not true.

I like this because even if it were real it's admitting he only barely won.