Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I want a shirt that says "Smug,".

I want a shirt for every one of Kelly's labels

EDIT:

Also one that just says "Debt"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
Listen, if you guys want to have really stupid poo poo in this thread, you're going to have to do better than an argument about punching nazis.

BEHOLD

Pigman posted:

Having finally realized that nothing short of Armageddon will stop Captain Cheeto setting up residence in the White House, Hollywood’s liberals have decided to stage one final, desperate protest by killing themselves in droves. Precisely what this is supposed to achieve is difficult to say, but i for one warmly and wholeheartedly welcome this new bout of liberal petulance.

Lady Gaga, the fascist pop singer who spent months encouraging delegates to stage a soft coup against the president-elect, plans to kill herself by combining four of her most famous attention-getting devices – she will strip naked, then cover herself in meat and walk into a giant meat grinder while singing about being a rape victim with PTSD.

Liberal icon Michael Moore has chosen a less painful, but equally effective way to go…

“I plan to inhale while standing next to a Mexican,” he told our correspondent. When asked if this was not a dreadfully racist thing to say, Moore responded, “Hey, like most liberals i love their cheap labor, but don’t get me started on their hygiene standards. Every time my housekeeper comes over i have wear a gas mask for the rest of the day!”

Actor, comedian, and all-around jerk Alec Baldwin released a statement today in which he claimed, “Nothing could be worse than living in a world ruled by that little pig Donald Trump, so i plan to commit suicide by walking into a meeting of the Black Panthers and shouting, “You niggers can all suck my white dick – just like yo mommas did!” No word on whether or not the rest of the SNL cast will be joining him.

Bruce Springsteen, a rocker once known for singing about working class woes but these days best remembered for kissing Hillary Clinton’s rear end, has promised to shuffle off this mortal coil by going down to a dry river bed, drenching himself in kerosene and setting himself alight. When asked why he chose kerosene over more easily available accelerants such as petrol, Springsteen told us that he deliberately chose a slow-burning fuel so that he would have enough time to sing at least one verse of “I’m On Fire.”

Lena Dunham – a flaccid, butterfaced, butterbodied nothing of a woman who reneged on her promise to rid the U.S of her presence if Trump won – has decided to go out in the same narcissistic, self-obsessed manner in which she lived. After whining lugubriously that she refuses to live in a world ruled by someone who actually married and had a kid with “a loving foreign whore,” Dunham told our correspondent that she will kill herself by sitting in front of a mirror and gazing steadily at her own hideous visage for thirty minutes, after which time it is expected that she will drop dead from the sheer horror of the experience. In an interesting side note, the mirror in question is a one-off made from polished titanium, regular glass mirrors being unable to withstand Dunham’s smug mug for more than five seconds.

Famous singer, withered old cadaver, and largely unwanted mother Madonna has announced that she will take herself out by finally delivering on her infamous promise to blow everyone who voted for Hillary Clinton. The event, to be held in a swimming pool and broadcast live on CNN, will feature Ms Ciccone blowing all 30 million men who voted for Clinton, and will end with 30 million simultaneous cum shots. Yes, Madonna plans to die as she lived – drowning in semen!

But Hollywood liberals aren’t the only ones seizing the day. It is expected that millions of pinheaded celebrity worshippers will be eager to follow in their idols’ footsteps and so, always looking to make a quick shekel, Starbucks has gotten in on the act by offering cyanide-filled lattes come the 20th of January. In a one time only offer, all lattes will include a “Trump Can Kiss My Dead rear end” t-shirt, and a bumper sticker reading, “How you like me now, Republican bitches?” All this for the low, low price of $750.

And the entire New York chapter of the ACLU is planning to behead themselves with scythes, in honor of their oppressed Muslim friends in ISIS. This one seems a bit tricky to me. The average liberal can barely even operate a spoon properly, how these guys will manage to commit suicide in such an awkward way is a mystery – perhaps they can fly in some ISIS members to help them. Wait, did i say ISIS members? Sorry, i meant to say Syrian refugees.

FacebookTwitterGoogle+RedditShare

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I wonder how Kelly feels about vaping.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lord Hydronium posted:

I wonder how Kelly feels about vaping.

some gizmo

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Aw yeah, that's the good stuff.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I'm
NICO-
TEEN?

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Xander77 posted:

If there's one strategy that historically worked well for leftists fighting fascism, it's street fights. Definitely a proven winner.

Yes.

Kill all Nazis you fuckman.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Listen, if you guys want to have really stupid poo poo in this thread, you're going to have to do better than an argument about punching nazis.

BEHOLD

so is Pigman just a Trumpist now or what

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

So, an alliance with the Nazis is the order of the day?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

loquacius posted:

so is Pigman just a Trumpist now or what

If I were to guess, his stance would be something akin to:
"I hate Trump, but agree with everything he stands for."

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

Axetrain posted:

Yes.

Kill all Nazis you fuckman.

ah yes, thank goodness uncontroversial leftist hero joseph stalin swept into nazi germany and put an end to all injustice there.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Xander77 posted:

So, an alliance with the Nazis is the order of the day?

I'm probably being pedantic here, but non-aggression pacts aren't alliances.

Also Stalin was bad.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Emasculator posted:

ah yes, thank goodness uncontroversial leftist hero joseph stalin swept into nazi germany and put an end to all injustice there.

Alternatively, know the righteousness of the cause to address climate change and ensure marriage and reproductive human rights and stomp the gently caress out of backwards fuckwits in your path.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
So has anyone put "alternative facts" in Obama's or Clinton's mouth yet?

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Hey guys I think using violence against fascists is bad because it would be controversial.

Haha, get a load of this jackass.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
"So far I have been reactionary, racist, and of course incredibly misogynist, but there's still something missing in my rant. I need to get an antisemitic dig somewhere too or it just won't be complete!"

Pigman posted:

always looking to make a quick shekel

"That'll do. Perfect!"

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

ThaumPenguin posted:

I'm probably being pedantic here, but non-aggression pacts aren't alliances.

Axetrain posted:

Haha, get a load of this jackass.
Teaming up to carve apart a third party counts as an alliance for all practical purposes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it must really rule to be so isolated from the actual danger of white supremacists that you can only think of them as a nebulous concept of a political faction rather than the guys who throw bricks through your windows or spraypaint swastikas and poo poo on your places of worship.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Given Bors' relentless equivocation between the parties, this isn't too much of a surprise.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

Axetrain posted:

Hey guys I think using violence against fascists is bad because it would be controversial.

Controversial in the sense that Stalin shouldn't be hailed as a leftist hero.

Potato Salad posted:

Alternatively, know the righteousness of the cause to address climate change and ensure marriage and reproductive human rights and stomp the gently caress out of backwards fuckwits in your path.

Yeah, those millions of backwards fuckwits, none of whom were ethnically cleansed, nosiree.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Discendo Vox posted:

Given Bors' relentless equivocation between the parties, this isn't too much of a surprise.

This is both a really weird read on Bors and a really weird read on this cartoon

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet

gently caress you Bors the arguement was almost over!

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Bors is too good

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

loquacius posted:

This is both a really weird read on Bors and a really weird read on this cartoon

I generally love Bors, but he runs in the same circles as shitheads like Freddie DeBoer and, of course, Todd Rool – preening aesthetic "leftists" who never miss an opportunity to hot take against the milquetoast tut-tutting center-liberals in their head. HA HA YOU WIMPS ARE DEFENDING THE NAZI; I mean, the majority of the mainstream liberals I know laughed their asses off at it, but y'all do you guys.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

I generally love Bors, but he runs in the same circles as shitheads like Freddie DeBoer and, of course, Todd Rool – preening aesthetic "leftists" who never miss an opportunity to hot take against the milquetoast tut-tutting center-liberals in their head. HA HA YOU WIMPS ARE DEFENDING THE NAZI; I mean, the majority of the mainstream liberals I know laughed their asses off at it, but y'all do you guys.

how exactly are you seeing factional salt in this cartoon

Bors is expressing the same viewpoint multiple people in this thread have been expressing for pages upon pages -- fascism is the ultimate evil, opposing it even via violence is a morally good act, and objections to that violence ignore historical precedent and grossly equivocate. It's pretty straightforwardly a philosophical assertion, not an assignment of blame to your faction. Put plainly, I think you're reading this implication in and it comes off as a little defensive.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCb2Le3wtIk

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
They're not wrong, they're alternative-right

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I think is a good cartoon, better than the average cartoon by many miles, but is basically a strawman argument. Theres other reasons to defend nazis from violence. These other arguments to defend nazis are also wrong, but they are better sounding that the ones Bors put in this cartoon. Anyway, Bors, I applaud your work, and this is a really good cartoon in the universe of cartoon and for what cartoons exists.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

loquacius posted:

how exactly are you seeing factional salt in this cartoon

Bors is expressing the same viewpoint multiple people in this thread have been expressing for pages upon pages -- fascism is the ultimate evil, opposing it even via violence is a morally good act, and objections to that violence ignore historical precedent and grossly equivocate. It's pretty straightforwardly a philosophical assertion, not an assignment of blame to your faction. Put plainly, I think you're reading this implication in and it comes off as a little defensive.

I'm a leftist too FWIW

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Tei posted:

I think is a good cartoon, better than the average cartoon by many miles, but is basically a strawman argument. Theres other reasons to defend nazis from violence. These other arguments to defend nazis are also wrong, but they are better sounding that the ones Bors put in this cartoon. Anyway, Bors, I applaud your work, and this is a really good cartoon in the universe of cartoon and for what cartoons exists.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Discendo Vox posted:

what?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

bors is ted ralls protege, and therefore, the exact same person

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Evilreaver posted:

They're not wrong, they're alternative-right
:discourse::kiss:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Allyson Shwed on the Woman's March.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Emasculator posted:

Yeah, those millions of backwards fuckwits, none of whom were ethnically cleansed, nosiree.

I like the "hey plenty of non-Jewish whites died in the Holocaust too" fact pointed out here as though it defends resurgent nationalism.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Mr. Squishy posted:

As for him being unclear, it's a habit. I have no idea what this one's about

the presidency of political outsider donald trump is going to be a roller coaster for traditional conservatives.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Like, Emasculator, do you actually get away with thinking that shallow on a daily basis with your family or workplace?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

Potato Salad posted:

I like the "hey plenty of non-Jewish whites died in the Holocaust too" fact pointed out here as though it defends resurgent nationalism.

I'm confused as to how you could think that's my argument? As far as I know, no one's made that argument.

• Locked thread