Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I wanna see some kind of sidescrolling brawler next like Streets of Rage or something. Those might be too easy though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
This Vinny+Dan content is so good that Alex will stay hidden like he's under a box until we can't be sure if he's alive or dead.

Also xtra LOL at Dan wailing "What can you even do against this guy?!" without even trying to jump over the stage 6 boss in part 5 of This is the Run.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im glad Alex is struggling with MM3 as much as I did. Its a rude awakening coming off the weak rear end version of MM2 Americans got.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
did he also play 2 on "normal"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

did he also play 2 on "normal"

Yes and he beat the game in like 90 minutes with 1 death.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im 45 minutes into the MM3 video and hes still on the magnet man stage and hes started to get constantly visibly frustrated lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Im 45 minutes into the MM3 video and hes still on the magnet man stage and hes started to get constantly visibly frustrated lol.

that anthology collection is a public service

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The dan/vinny combination is really fun to watch. This Is The Run is a great series concept.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

gently caress, I love Contra. I want them to watch the AGDQ speedrun when they finally finish the game and lose their minds

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

HolePisser1982 posted:

Three years in and Dan is still stopping anyone around him to ask what everyday things are. Absolutely epic

this has basically ruined the site. he knows the answers to half the poo poo he asks and the other half is just inane "this is how people have conversations rite? :downs:" retard poo poo

every single thing someone says must be responded to by dan regardless of how little he has to say about anything or the fact it's usually a simpleton question that could be easily inferred with 2 seconds of thought.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Mr. Unlucky posted:

this has basically ruined the site. he knows the answers to half the poo poo he asks and the other half is just inane "this is how people have conversations rite? :downs:" retard poo poo

every single thing someone says must be responded to by dan regardless of how little he has to say about anything or the fact it's usually a simpleton question that could be easily inferred with 2 seconds of thought.

:bagl:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mr. Unlucky posted:

the people who only play games are probably the softest weakest strain of humanity ever conceived and giantbomb and their fanbase are a pretty good illustration of this

Mr. Unlucky posted:

Posts that only kids who were molested made

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Mr. Unlucky posted:

This is not how I want to feel when someone quotes me

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Let's see what woke content Waypoint has in the pipeline: https://twitter.com/flow_mein/status/823925757244243970

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Posts that only kids who were molested made

check out the most recent probie too:

Mr. Unlucky posted:

I am not personally invested in these people, I haven't listened to any of their music and I doubt I will.

That said she comes off as a huge drama queen type personality which immediately makes me doubt all of this. She also seems to be connecting this incident to being dropped from the record label which seems to be blatantly false as far as I can tell so that just damages her credibility further, especially with that cheesy rear end 'make you a star' poo poo like real life is a badly written movie. It feels like a publicity ploy, and it worked because I would never have known who the gently caress she is if it weren't for this.

Also I am sure I will get some poo poo for saying this but if he actually did do it as described it's basically a 1/10 on the rape scale. They kidnap little girls in India and lock them in a room for 20 years then throw them out on the street to die once they're all used up and I don't see anyone really giving a poo poo about that but oh you're an artist you're so important this is such an issue you're fighting for women everywhere blah blah blah shut the gently caress up. I know just because worse things happen elsewhere it doesn't invalidate lesser evils but on a scale that includes "to death, for years" this is about as tame as it gets and if she is actually claiming it ruined her life or anything near that she needs some loving perspective.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

We played Ke$ha at my wedding

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Years of extremely aggressive Kirbys & Play It Loud ads have turned this gamer into a ticking loving time bomb

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
psycho badass from Rampage movie dumping bazooka rounds into the CBS building after Dan asks what wind is

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Grey Fox posted:

Let's see what woke content Waypoint has in the pipeline: https://twitter.com/flow_mein/status/823925757244243970

pray for austin

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

First time seeing that emote. It's a good one.

Dan makes people really angry for some reason. I've really been enjoying how well he's gelling with the east coast crew.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

HolePisser1982 posted:

psycho badass from Rampage movie dumping bazooka rounds into the CBS building after Dan asks what wind is

lol

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
dan's dumb as gently caress but austin is the real disappointment

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Dan fuckin owns

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

today's ep of this is the run is real good, good series.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

farsel posted:

today's ep of this is the run is real good, good series.

yeah, I hope they continue with some other games in the same vein in the future

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/823987744749785089

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sex Tragedy posted:

dan's dumb as gently caress but austin is the real disappointment