Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Here's my review of the Dark Angels rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDMrncAy4U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

panascope posted:

Here's my review of the Dark Angels rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDMrncAy4U

:smith: you're just jealous of our wargear options.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

Is anyone going to the weekender and willing to grab a copy of Inferno for me in the US, if they allow more than one per attendee?

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

BULBASAUR posted:

Speaking of deathguard, I'm finally getting around to working on my mans again. Knocked this guy up on Sunday. He's about 90% done- everything is magnetized, pinned, filed, and washed:

I like him a lot more than I thought I would. Way more than the orky IW contemptor anyway. He's even pose able like a toy due to my pinning job. Just needs some armoured plates and maybe some work on the head area:

I originally wanted to give him super snippy claws, but I can't find where they came from:

What's with the awful casting on that dread?

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

MasterSlowPoke posted:

A whole lot of scrapping and gouging for weathering? And a healthy dose of :china:

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

MasterSlowPoke posted:

He scraped a lot of the Death Guard stuff off.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
It's neither actually. The DG dreadnaught comes pre-weathered. Go figure. Fits my theme so I don't mind!

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

DrPop posted:

Is anyone going to the weekender and willing to grab a copy of Inferno for me in the US, if they allow more than one per attendee?

For those unaware, DrPop is willing to do some pretty nasty poo poo to get this book. Good opportunity here.

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

I know Mango had mentioned something about sending the new books, but shipping cost him just as much as the book does to get it here to God's Country.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

TTerrible posted:

For those unaware, DrPop is willing to do some pretty nasty poo poo to get this book. Good opportunity here.
How much for the video?

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
A stain on your criminal record.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

Let's take this to PMs folks

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010

BULBASAUR posted:

It's neither actually. The DG dreadnaught comes pre-weathered. Go figure. Fits my theme so I don't mind!

Grave Wardens also come preweathered. I bought ten and the shoulder pads have chips and cracks, there're bullet holes sculpted into some of the armor plates.. it's cool but now those guys are going to look extra ragged when you compare them to the rest of my force.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Drake_263 posted:

Grave Wardens also come preweathered. I bought ten and the shoulder pads have chips and cracks, there're bullet holes sculpted into some of the armor plates.. it's cool but now those guys are going to look extra ragged when you compare them to the rest of my force.

Woah, never noticed that. It's pretty neat.

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
Certainly fits the Death Guard as the Get poo poo Done (TM) Legion!

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Or atleast Gets poo poo All Over (TM)

Killer_Bees!
Dec 25, 2005

I, for one, welcome
our new insect overlords.
Buglord
Progress on my Toxx while gaming on a lovely drunken public holiday. Atrapos assembled and claimed 2 other Knight kills and some tanks in his first outing. Itching to paint this sucker asap, will hopefully get it smashed out in the next fortnight before I have to start packing up to move.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Killer_Bees! posted:

Progress on my Toxx while gaming on a lovely drunken public holiday. Atrapos assembled and claimed 2 other Knight kills and some tanks in his first outing. Itching to paint this sucker asap, will hopefully get it smashed out in the next fortnight before I have to start packing up to move.

Happy Australia Day?

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010

DJ Dizzy posted:

Or atleast Gets poo poo All Over (TM)

Yeah, no, that'd be the Fourth right there.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Killer_Bees! posted:

Atrapos or Lancer?

Defend your answer

Drake_263 posted:

Yeah, no, that'd be the Fourth right there.

Which legion did the least? Besides the Ultramarines I mean

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

BULBASAUR posted:

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

NL.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Spce Wolves. They dunked on a legion full of nerds and then Horus nearly killed them all.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

Iron hands and salamanders did not accomplish much for some reason.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

panascope posted:

Spce Wolves. They dunked on a legion full of nerds and then Horus nearly killed them all.

Killed three legions. Get rekt.

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

panascope posted:

Sons of Horus. Horus died like an idiot retard, then got Imperial Fisted so hard off Terra they had to change their name

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Hixson posted:

Sons of Horus. Horus died like an idiot retard, then got Imperial Fisted so hard off Terra they had to change their name

I'm sorry your nerd legion got smashed by a bunch of bro furries but there's no need to be upset.

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
1k Sons win awards for coolest looking and least effective legion. Their primary accomplishments during the Heresy were (1) not using enough stamps when sending space mail to the emperor and (2) as a result of the former, getting wrecked by Norway's pissiest chapter of furries. The 1k Sons couldn't even die right! Magnus told them to just chill and wait for death, but then he bailed on that decision once the norwegians burned his first edition copy of LotR books of awesome knowledge.

Killer_Bees!
Dec 25, 2005

I, for one, welcome
our new insect overlords.
Buglord

BULBASAUR posted:

Atrapos or Lancer?
That would be the Atrapos in the backround. Rolling a vortex shot on a artillery parking lot is so sexy it hurts!

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Too much Death Guard itt
:colbert:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lord_Hambrose posted:

Too much Death Guard itt
:colbert:

Nice death guard, bro

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

OMG sriracha pudding! posted:

1k Sons win awards for coolest looking and least effective legion. Their primary accomplishments during the Heresy were (1) not using enough stamps when sending space mail to the emperor and (2) as a result of the former, getting wrecked by Norway's pissiest chapter of furries. The 1k Sons couldn't even die right! Magnus told them to just chill and wait for death, but then he bailed on that decision once the norwegians burned his first edition copy of LotR books of awesome knowledge.

I still like the part where Horus died like an idiot retard.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Iron Hands accomplished the most as the "Legion That Get Owned The Hardest"

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

1k sons did destroy the imperial webway, which is a bigger accomplishment than just about any other traitor legion.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Iron Warriors did break Terra's defense and own the ists

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
It's pretty great that the Emperor's Children basically did ???? after they discovered tasty insane psychadelic space riffs and space drugs made out of people

I guess they taught the World Eaters to make crazy bezerkers??

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Magnus killed two eldar titans with his brain.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Pity he couldn't have put it to better use

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.
:siren:Beep. Boop.:siren:

Attention skull contest entrants [poor bastards] and 30k thread regulars [shitposters]. A reminder that you have until midnight Friday to submit your vows to this lifeless body [Bonely, Self]. The following entrants are missing [void, null]:

++Begin List++

• Sulecrist
  • OMG sriracha pudding!
  • Lord_Hambrose
  • Hixson
  • Panascope
  • Stanyer89
++End List++

Vows later than 12:00pm PST 1.27.2017 will be subject to a dangerous penalty [forums ban] and reported to the nearest commissariat [summarily executed]. Praise be to the omniskullah!

Remember: A shitpost is always better than silence [obey]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Decision Dino
Aug 3, 2010

We'll invade Russia.

Recoome posted:

It's pretty great that the Emperor's Children basically did ???? after they discovered tasty insane psychadelic space riffs and space drugs made out of people

I guess they taught the World Eaters to make crazy bezerkers??

The Emperor's Children not caring about the siege of Terra beyond turning most of the population into something they could inject into their eyeballs is one my favourite things about them.